Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 613 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 113 513 563 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 663 713 1113 1613 ... LastLast
Results 9,181 to 9,195 of 26386
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17206

    Same ole same

    Quote Originally Posted by FawkuAwe  [View Original Post]
    Chica in Monterrey.
    Definitely not knocking your fun times across the border. But she looks not that much different than around here.

    Most people can't tell from that pic but I'd bet she has Fake hair, saggy boobs. Jelly roll belly, fat dimply ass.

  2. #17205
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/909115199786

    Pics are old. She gained 20+ pounds (almost all in her stomach and ass) I heard she almost doubled her rates now. Tabby is a user and has been popping out kids like they were puppies.

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    More than 1 Lynn has been in Milwaukee, interested in a link or numbers.

  3. #17204

    Monterrey Mex chick I had

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinAcee  [View Original Post]
    Its live and let die out here!
    Chica in Monterrey.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220426-225332_WhatsApp.jpg‎  

  4. #17203

    Monterrey Mexico

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    Where at in Mexico LOL.
    Fresh puxxy and beautiful.

  5. #17202
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHalf  [View Original Post]
    Seen Lynn before, always curious about Tabby. Sent a PM.
    More than 1 Lynn has been in Milwaukee, interested in a link or numbers.

  6. #17201

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by RubMe262  [View Original Post]
    Recently saw Lynn and Tabby after reading old good reviews. Tabby is 5 m pregnant, still looking good. Lynn is also looking great. $.3 for dbl BBBJ then cfs with Lynn. Overall great time, I haven't seen recent reviews on here of them. But will repeat.
    Seen Lynn before, always curious about Tabby. Sent a PM.

  7. #17200

    Sorry not sorry

    Tabby is a solid 4 on a good day and Lynn is probably a 6. You could probably get one for 70 and both for 80. But it's your money!

    Quote Originally Posted by RubMe262  [View Original Post]
    Recently saw Lynn and Tabby after reading old good reviews. Tabby is 5 m pregnant, still looking good. Lynn is also looking great. $.3 for dbl BBBJ then cfs with Lynn. Overall great time, I haven't seen recent reviews on here of them. But will repeat.

  8. #17199

    Nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by FawkuAwe  [View Original Post]
    I was just in Mexico for a week banging 4 chick's in 5 days, all 7's and up. Had a 10 on Thursday with a great BBBJ cim for 40 bucks. Hottest ever and now back in this shithole LOL. I guess back to Chicago for the AMPs.
    Its live and let die out here!

  9. #17198
    Recently saw Lynn and Tabby after reading old good reviews. Tabby is 5 m pregnant, still looking good. Lynn is also looking great. $.3 for dbl BBBJ then cfs with Lynn. Overall great time, I haven't seen recent reviews on here of them. But will repeat.

  10. #17197

    Jealous

    Quote Originally Posted by FawkuAwe  [View Original Post]
    I was just in Mexico for a week banging 4 chick's in 5 days, all 7's and up. Had a 10 on Thursday with a great BBBJ cim for 40 bucks. Hottest ever and now back in this shithole LOL. I guess back to Chicago for the AMPs.
    That is a FUCKING vacation, well done!

  11. #17196

    Was just thinking the other day.

    Quote Originally Posted by FawkuAwe  [View Original Post]
    I was just in Mexico for a week banging 4 chick's in 5 days, all 7's and up. Had a 10 on Thursday with a great BBBJ cim for 40 bucks. Hottest ever and now back in this shithole LOL. I guess back to Chicago for the AMPs.
    Was thinking to myself: "uggg, I don't want to pay for this shit. And I thought paying for it was better than marrying for it haha".

  12. #17195
    Quote Originally Posted by FawkuAwe  [View Original Post]
    I was just in Mexico for a week banging 4 chick's in 5 days, all 7's and up. Had a 10 on Thursday with a great BBBJ cim for 40 bucks. Hottest ever and now back in this shithole LOL. I guess back to Chicago for the AMPs.
    Where at in Mexico LOL.

  13. #17194

    Milwaukee is dry

    I was just in Mexico for a week banging 4 chick's in 5 days, all 7's and up. Had a 10 on Thursday with a great BBBJ cim for 40 bucks. Hottest ever and now back in this shithole LOL. I guess back to Chicago for the AMPs.

  14. #17193
    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    Ok, who you talking about? Link man.
    My phone healed itself.

  15. #17192
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    My phone won't cut / paste on this site. So if you search stg "hot young sexy" she is all that pops up. Just trying to save you some trouble.
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/923707368744

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape