Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 850 of 2020 FirstFirst ... 350 750 800 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 900 950 1350 1850 ... LastLast
Results 12,736 to 12,750 of 30297
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17562
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernSon88  [View Original Post]
    Popping in to say hello to the board, original from AL where things pretty scarce.

    Wondering if anyone might be willing to share a decent outcall date, got the hotel room for a few days while waiting to move in permanently. New to the area so if not possible it's cool, will post as I get more comfortable and that monger urge makes me take a dive.

    Thanks and nice to see the board here is active.
    Camden Ivey is great.

  2. #17561
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBoi69  [View Original Post]
    I had the privilege to see Samara this last Monday. She's really an amazing woman. Very professional not a clock watcher. Still sexy as ever too. Definitely a pleaser and willing to make you happy. To the ones that haven't seen her. She's worth the visit in my opinion. So I have nothing but positive vibes from her.
    Thanks for the review. She sounds nice.

  3. #17560

    Jess

    Has anyone heard anything out of Jess? I've seen her twice and now she has like feel off the map. No post from her nor even any chatter on here either. Hope she is ok.

  4. #17559

  5. #17558

    Got it

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBB  [View Original Post]
    This is the Ginger I know. Great ass. Everything covered.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ginger-e...arlotte-605643#erotic.
    Yea I have been scoping her out, thanks ALL for the info.

  6. #17557
    Do anyone know of any orgy parties in the area?

  7. #17556
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverHeadMan  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some of best providers around the Charlotte area. Will be the City this month and looking for the Best Charlotte has to offer. Thanks ahead of time!
    Indigo Skye- has gotten smoking hot.

    Seas- real deal.

    Ginger- safe but very solid.

    Aria- best pussy in town.

    ARod- fake everything so fake hot.

  8. #17555
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconic1  [View Original Post]
    Yes I asked her that. She said she has never met me so wouldn't feel comfortable getting in a car. I told her I'd meet her half way, also a no go. That's why I think it's bullshit. But if someone has seen her and had success then I'd certainly reconsider. But probably is a scam, even though we did video chat, which is unusual.
    Red flag, won't get in your car but willing to outcall to a place she has nevet been. Right.

  9. #17554

    Second this

    Quote Originally Posted by NCSilent  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing Becca for the past 3 months and most recent 3 days ago. If you're still looking for info feel free to PM.
    Solid provider. Hit and miss with appointment availability but attractive and worth seeing if you like a freak in the sheets.

  10. #17553

    Three at the top

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverHeadMan  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some of best providers around the Charlotte area. Will be the City this month and looking for the Best Charlotte has to offer. Thanks ahead of time!
    Jess, Becca, and IndigoSky (if she's still around) are all among the better providers. Indigo went UTR so she could be a hard one to reach. All 3 have been reviewed on this board if you do a search. You should also check out the local EROS thread. The more reliable safe providers might cost you more but worth it IMO.

  11. #17552

    Best providers around Charlotte

    Looking for some of best providers around the Charlotte area. Will be the City this month and looking for the Best Charlotte has to offer. Thanks ahead of time!

  12. #17551

    Hooters Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLatina  [View Original Post]
    She's advertising in Charlotte but her location says Eastern and surrounding area. WTF is that.

    Definitely a scam.
    She advertises in Greenville NC and Many bad reviews.

  13. #17550

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Cltkid  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently? Reached out a couple times with no reply.
    I heard from her about a week ago. She was staying in Statesville where she's originally from. Doesn't sound like she's got incall, at least not consistently. I think she has run into some issues, knew it was too good to last! A young newbie that stays in nice places and loves going to pound town. Hard to find these days.

  14. #17549

    Hooters girl scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Iconic1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? We chatted via video chat and showed me some of the goods over video and she seemed like a real good find. She only offered outcall, and said that she couldn't come unless she got at least some deposit, started at $75 then went down to $50. She said it's too long of a drive to do it without some guarantee that she gets something, which seems fair. But I never do a deposit, so easy to get burned that way. Unless someone here can verify that she will come after you give her a deposit.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/251393371835
    She's advertising in Charlotte but her location says Eastern and surrounding area. WTF is that.

    Definitely a scam.

  15. #17548

    Yep tried that

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    Well I would ask can I pick her up just to see what she say.
    Yes I asked her that. She said she has never met me so wouldn't feel comfortable getting in a car. I told her I'd meet her half way, also a no go. That's why I think it's bullshit. But if someone has seen her and had success then I'd certainly reconsider. But probably is a scam, even though we did video chat, which is unusual.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape