Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 624 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 124 524 574 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 674 724 1124 ... LastLast
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9076

    Violet

    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    She is open to ppm but if I recall correctly I thought it might have been a little high. But if she's willing to spend an extended period of time maybe it's not.
    She started asking 1 k but was able quickly to negotiate down. If she does not have to go back to her dorm, she may stay with you a very long time, easily 2 x of other girls (YMMV). Her personality is just so great that I don't think anyone will regret.

  2. #9075
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on these two?

    Mistress_Sylvia.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-5dda7daa3fed

    Is she for real?
    First she text me from 563# and wanted me to come to hangouts. No Thanks.

  3. #9074

    Intel Request

    Any intel on these two?

    CatEatsPants.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-8776fc6727db

    I know she has been extensively reviewed in the past under different profile names. Any recent reviews / comments (last 6 - 9 months or so?

    Mistress_Sylvia.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-5dda7daa3fed

    Is she for real?

  4. #9073

    Violet19D

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTimeAmpLvr  [View Original Post]
    Profile says she wants allowance. Is she strict with that or open to PPM?
    She is open to ppm but if I recall correctly I thought it might have been a little high. But if she's willing to spend an extended period of time maybe it's not.

  5. #9072

    Allowance

    Quote Originally Posted by Proton888  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-be00c426b140

    Amazing personality, very cute spinner with yes D.

    Now I understand why I am here.

    She will stay with you as long as her school schedule permits. Very vocal. Was worried someone would hear us. LOL.
    Profile says she wants allowance. Is she strict with that or open to PPM?

  6. #9071

    Double Standard

    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-28dda944c826

    Wants to get "comfortable" first by going on a couple platonic dates at $100 a pop, then $300 PPM after. Wasn't willing to budge on that, and then offered to sell "content" as another option. Did not get any impression she was serious.
    I'll pay you the same for "get comfortable dates" that your last civvy BF paid you and or as many dates before you slept with him. And as an added bonus, you won't have to split the check.

    Aka -- a date is a date if there is no expectation of soiling the sheets.

  7. #9070
    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    Is she actually 36, though? Wrinkles imply otherwise, unless it's been a very tough 36 years.
    Yes I think so. I didn't perceive the wrinkles in person.

  8. #9069

    Nice Rack

    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-28dda944c826

    Wants to get "comfortable" first by going on a couple platonic dates at $100 a pop, then $300 PPM after. Wasn't willing to budge on that, and then offered to sell "content" as another option. Did not get any impression she was serious.
    I am a sucker for slim curvy women with a nice rack. Will make a run at her and report back. Of course not paying anything for 'platonic" dates so we'll see if she is serious about sugaring or just trying to get over.

  9. #9068

    Fake / scammer

    Inserthottiedotjpg.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-df1ae3bbb5b4

    This one talked a good game. Chatted me up all day long, told me she was a grad student at Gtown, undergrad at LSU. Up here for her internship. Even gave gave a DC apartment complex that a lot of students live at. This one knew her shit. Flirted with me all day long, said she could host, then when I'm getting ready to head to her place she asks me if I need her PayPal or cashapp I said there's no hurry. We can settle up when I'm there. She says her last experience also said the same thing. So she'd rather do it before setting herself up for failure especially since we're meeting in private and not public. I explained that I only pay after we meet face to face and have some fun. Radio silence after that. It's too bad, her pics were pretty sexy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CBBE10AA-E712-4F12-A05D-52D70C6B3A93.jpg‎   96846134-BB15-4628-AB58-D89C1F617C86.jpg‎   41EA50D3-01CE-4CE9-B7BF-BC04B387EA17.jpg‎   01BAE714-1E3E-4C5F-A038-1C22611FF419.jpg‎   6C445262-0F31-489C-A2DC-4B0EE371E317.jpg‎  


  10. #9067

    Wants $100 for platonic dates

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-28dda944c826

    Wants to get "comfortable" first by going on a couple platonic dates at $100 a pop, then $300 PPM after. Wasn't willing to budge on that, and then offered to sell "content" as another option. Did not get any impression she was serious.

  11. #9066
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner  [View Original Post]
    Simple and straightforward. She hosts. Blonde. Nice curves. Accent. PM for details.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-d28ef5696de2
    Is she actually 36, though? Wrinkles imply otherwise, unless it's been a very tough 36 years.

  12. #9065

    Violet19D

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-be00c426b140

    Amazing personality, very cute spinner with yes D.

    Now I understand why I am here.

    She will stay with you as long as her school schedule permits. Very vocal. Was worried someone would hear us. LOL.

  13. #9064

    Seriously?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-b99a148b8ba6

    Lmao. I know I am new to this but this has to stop.

  14. #9063
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    I heard from sweetlayla. Wants 6 and can't host.
    She used the term "outcalls only" with me LOL. Definitely a pro.

  15. #9062

    GorgeousBabe

    Fake / scammer / no show.

    Texted for 2. 5 weeks, on Friday made plans to meet up this evening in Tysons at 6:00. Wanted to meet for a drink in public first before moving onto other activities. Texted throughout the day confirming plans. Last heard from her at 5:30. Crickets after that. Don't waste your time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-cdca13319c6c

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape