Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,376 to 12,390 of 37369
-
05-02-22 18:56 #24994Senior Member

Posts: 178Troy
Like I said in previous post, I have never had much luck in Troy, there are a few well known AMP's very close to Troy that are good for massage with HE. A quick read through the forum will reveal a hand full within a few miles of Troy. If you still can't find any try google maps for massage places near Troy. I avoid Troy as well as Warren and Madison Hts. As all have been known to have a heavy LEO presence.
Originally Posted by Dapaosunlei
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 18:29 #24993Senior Member

Posts: 125Sc massage
Has anyone had any luck at sc massage in westland its kinda on a side road near the best buy. Never seen it there. Tried using the search box but nothing came up. Don't report much anymore because its all been the same lately.
-
05-02-22 12:52 #24992Senior Member

Posts: 186Yes its the same location 2701. The girls working know Sarah- verified pictures I have of her, plus the appointment girl (Sharon) girls working for/with Sarah.
Originally Posted by PaulWall
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 12:17 #24991Regular Member

Posts: 9Troy Options
Hey Joey, can you share with me the options you meant in troy area? Thanks a lot.
Originally Posted by JoeyKing
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 11:11 #24990Senior Member

Posts: 26Health & Wellness Massage at M59 off of 23
Solid AMP experience and Health & Wellness Massage on the M59 exit off of 23. Tina gave a fantastic, extremely firm massage with a very satisfying tease and finish. .7 + .4. Overall very solid experience.
-
05-02-22 10:57 #24989Regular Member

Posts: 3Weird
I called them and asked if available. Said "yes." I said I'll be there in 15 minutes. When I got there she brought me in, I used the bathroom and when I came out she said next time call first. I said I did call and then she ushers me back out the front door and says again next time call. Was confused but just left.
Originally Posted by Vajuxo
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 10:10 #24988Senior Member

Posts: 68I want to be clear, are you saying that's it's the same apartment complex or the same apartment unit. I asked Sarah about it and she acted shocked.
Originally Posted by JumpingBean
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 17:01 #24987Senior Member

Posts: 427Re: Bikini Place
It's a waste of time and money.
Originally Posted by FarmerPete
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 16:38 #24986Senior Member

Posts: 96JoJo's Replacement
I wasn't familiar with JoJo, so I'm at a loss to where her replacement is working. AMP or private? Could you please post or PM some detail. TIA.
Originally Posted by BigJohnnyWad
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 16:07 #24985Senior Member

Posts: 52Thank you for the intel. Damn I should've saved the damn number. LOL. I do miss Sarah though.
Originally Posted by JumpingBean
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 14:40 #24984Senior Member

Posts: 398Bikini place
It's a bikini place in Waterford on Dixie a waste of time and money.
Originally Posted by SpasRhealing
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 13:18 #24983Senior Member

Posts: 122Waterford beauty
Guys any info on this one. Haven't seen her postings prior.
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2010812
-
05-01-22 12:48 #24982Senior Member

Posts: 122Met her also. Let's face it jojo was a freak also will miss her for sure.
Originally Posted by BigJohnnyWad
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 12:45 #24981Senior Member

Posts: 122PLEASE pm me with contact info I'm close by. Posting was removed before I could connect.
Originally Posted by JumpingBean
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 09:33 #24980Senior Member

Posts: 416Thanks for sharing her name and contact info. This is very helpful.
Originally Posted by BigJohnnyWad
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





