Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,506 to 11,520 of 59514
-
05-02-22 10:10 #48009Regular Member

Posts: 8Rainbow Massage in Buford
I have always had luck at this place but I think it's under new management. Went in for an hour massage, $. 6 at the door and got a middle aged, decent bodied woman. The massage was good and I got some tickling so I had my flagpole swollen and throbbing. I guess she noticed so on the flip she asked the question and how much. She was happy with my $. 5 reply and it was very good. Not rushed just a slow buildup. Otc was allowed. We still had 20 minutes left and she gave my legs and feet a nice rub for the full remaining time. All in all very good. 7/10 maybe 8. I forgot her name sorry guys.
-
05-01-22 21:47 #48008Banned Member

Posts: 2410Then I guess you're not as familiar with the "triangle" as you claim to be.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 20:33 #48007Senior Member

Posts: 289Elite was my go to for awhile. Then I discovered health and it was my go to. Haven't enjoyed health as much lately. So my next visit will be elite. Lisa is the one to see there. Not a looker but busty and good massage.
Originally Posted by Basser
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 16:47 #48006Regular Member

Posts: 19Katy massage
I went to Katy today and as soon as I entered, a lovely girl greeted me. She took me to the room and her name was Sasha, very cute girl. Did an hour massage with her and her massage technique is gentle which I like, got to touch and kiss her boobs. Then I changed girl for another hour, got Kerry who is beautiful and her massage technique is much better, nice and firm. I like her massage more and kissing her boobs ended with a very good HE. Left very happy after seeing two beautiful girls today and I will come back.
-
05-01-22 15:32 #48005Senior Member

Posts: 93Holiday
Went to Li to check Alice but the shop seems crowded so drove to holiday massage across the street and got this girl around mid 30's. Asked her name but not sure if I got it correct, somewhat like may, she is wearing a dress and session started. She started to do the back massage and it isn't that super hard but ok. I glazed her buns when working from the front of table and to the surprise they are soft with a thin layer of garment and she giggles. So moved the hands to the why and that brought on the heat. Her hands started to do more soft on the back and lifted her dress but she resisted no direct touch. So go back to soft touch and then tried to pull down her panty with her dress down which she is okay and gave one more layer off for direct access. She said turn over and I requested her to be on table and the tip was discussed. UTC top was a difficult access because of dress but allowed and after a while she moved the dress all the way to top giving a complete picture and it was at this moment I sucked those cherries while rubbing down and I can feel her twitching in legs. After a while she finishes and I get back on table and she allowed to suck them on and finished with an average HJ. 60 H /90 T.
-
05-01-22 11:04 #48004Senior Member

Posts: 747Nana
Did not see her but my best guess is yes. She has always been like an acting mamasan. One room had door closed.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 10:14 #48003Senior Member

Posts: 209Health Massage
My go to for regular HE visits is now Oasis in Suwannee.
When I don't have time for the drive I swing by Health Massage.
Stopped in to see YoYo but she was not there.
Drew 50 ish 4'10 ish tiny Lilly. Nice, talkative, flirty, skilled.
Told her Yo-yo had given me a great massage last week. She laughed, slapped my bare ass and said "I do bettah."
I asked for Deep tissue for lower back and shoulders. Soft touch everywhere else.
Her deep touch was intense. She bent me in ways my body has never moved before. Ended with us both laughing when I told her I needed a safe word for next time.
Soft touch was excellent. Flirting and lots of attention.
After flip the Handshake was very skillful. Excellent technique.
It was an enjoyable, memorable session.
60/60 OTD. No discussion of $ until leaving. She appreciated the tip.
Does anyone have any intel on Elite hands in Cumming. Last place for me to check out in this area.
-
05-01-22 01:26 #48002Senior Member

Posts: 798Is Nana still the best option here?
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 01:25 #48001Senior Member

Posts: 798Oriental Massage on 92 Woodstock
Walked in and Coco led me to a room. 45+ Decent looking older provider, 10/10 attitude, 6/10 looks, 6/10 massage, nice-ish ass, boobs on smaller side. She was wearing white pants and a low cut top. Had an hour, so first 35 min was spent on my back. Been getting spoiled with great massage techniques lately from my favs, so this one was slightly below par. She was up and down on and off the table rubbing my back, great effort but it was more of a general rubbing instead of an actual rubbing of specific muscles. Slight teasing before the flip. She asked me if I was okay about 5 times to which I laughed and replied yes each time. Then came the flip. She allowed UTC top and bottom. Very smooth skin, eraser nipples. She offered them up to my mouth. The finish was great and more than expected. PM for more details. All in all Oriental is a great option with decent looking women who already know what you're there for. Would repeat as I consider this place a "greener pasture". 60/60.
-
05-01-22 01:03 #48000Senior Member

Posts: 798On that first report I forgot the 's. I was referring to Lu's before they got new talent. I followed up with my correction a few times making everyone aware I missed the 's. Happens to the best of us.
Originally Posted by ColinKaeperCuk
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 23:49 #47999Senior Member

Posts: 747UU Massage
Popped in for a Quicki. New face did not catch her name. Standard Camp Girl body, ok massage and finish OTC only.
$ otd.
-
04-30-22 17:33 #47998Banned Member

Posts: 2410Conflicting reports
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
Are you sure you know what you're talking about? Lily has been there from day one and I don't think she's ever had a day off.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 10:57 #47997Regular Member

Posts: 9Thanks so much for taking the time to read my report and respond. I'm very excited to hear you were able to partake in a similar enjoyable experience. I'm glad my experience, even as a "newbie" was able to help you and maybe others. My only regret is that I didn't say yes and get to see those tits. I'm glad you were able. How nice were there?
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
I definitely will be back to Massage Legend. As a swinger, I have no interest in FS because I can get that anytime, but I do love sensual time with Asian women and enjoy a good massage with HE or touching. Hope to have more reports in the future.
-
04-30-22 07:36 #47996Senior Member

Posts: 39Massage Legend
Damn, this Sunny girl sounds fun. I just had Sasa on Monday and Monica on Thursday, both great exp. Too many girls in Legends, too little time and $, LOL.
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 07:22 #47995Senior Member

Posts: 240Ivy, Sasa & Monica at Massage Legend
Check you PM Inbox.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






