Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 24825
-
05-02-22 10:04 #18255Senior Member

Posts: 189Karli
Anyone have any experience with Karli? Like recent experience?
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3176981015
-
05-02-22 09:57 #18254Senior Member

Posts: 292Never heard of it. LOL.
Originally Posted by LittleMan9890
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 08:17 #18253Senior Member

Posts: 40Experience?
Has anyone used the DI services? Is it legit or scam?
Originally Posted by Nomak1835
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 16:12 #18252Senior Member

Posts: 292Good God man
I think I rather deal with LE than have to fuck that.
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 15:14 #18251Senior Member

Posts: 960Outcall
If you're really worried about LE do outcall. They will not send an undercover officer or a decoy in an environment that they do not control.
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 12:55 #18250Senior Member

Posts: 40Any experience to share?
Does anyone know about this one?
https://rubmd.com/indianapolis-in/42...c-624b6d50e502
-
05-01-22 11:21 #18249Senior Member

Posts: 187Anyone know about her
Anyone one know if this one is real. She does respond to text but I cannot find any reviews and always worry about LE on first meeting when cannot find any info. Links to her ads below second link has face picture. Thanks.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...o/629277447514
https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-18939140/
-
04-30-22 20:26 #18248Regular Member

Posts: 17Discreet info girls it's a website.
Originally Posted by LittleMan9890
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 17:32 #18247Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone have experience with her?
-
04-30-22 16:19 #18246Senior Member

Posts: 52Discrete info.
Discreetinfo dot ch.
Originally Posted by LittleMan9890
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 15:06 #18245Senior Member

Posts: 40Di?
I am seeing this abbreviation everywhere in here but I can not find out what it means that someone was DI and is no long there but is now independent. Can someone advise a newb what DI is?
-
04-30-22 08:06 #18244Senior Member

Posts: 44I saw her in January when she was in town the last time. She travels with a friend. One stays in the bathroom while the other is with a client. Jen said her friend was available for a threesome if I was interested. Jen was enough, trust me. Anyway, she did t give me a room either. I was totally nervous but went through with it and was glad I did. The cop downstairs was probably a coincidence, but I get your concern.
Originally Posted by Refuge1
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 23:25 #18243Senior Member

Posts: 173Threesome?
Are there any reputable threesome providers out there? Willing to the splash the cash but can't find anything worthwhile.
-
04-29-22 12:56 #18242Senior Member

Posts: 1095Dang
Just read those. Unfortunate because she's pretty hot.
Originally Posted by IndyGuy123
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 12:16 #18241Senior Member

Posts: 1527See the last sentence of the top of my post. Said I would be more concerned that it wasnt her at all (the impersonation). If you glance back at the old posts, that samer ad was posted daily since Monday.
Originally Posted by AnonIndy
[View Original Post]
There was a time years ago, I knocked on an adjacent room when I heard some concerning noise. Played it off as wrong room but I knew there was no vice set up in there.
Indy Guy.










Reply With Quote





