Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,736 to 9,750 of 33231
-
05-03-22 18:32 #23496Senior Member

Posts: 66Lady Shay
Been thinking about seeing her can anyone provide any details on their dream reports I found were fairly general. Is verification a pain how was the dream does she go by time or by pop etc.
-
05-03-22 12:31 #23495Senior Member

Posts: 82I liked it.
Originally Posted by Cinciraylee25
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 11:54 #23494Senior Member

Posts: 61Roxy
She was active a few weeks ago. She was staying on Central Parkway. I wanted to see her but that hotel scares the shit out of me!
Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 11:52 #23493Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 647Anyone else seen her since the switch?
Originally Posted by GreenM
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 10:00 #23492Senior Member

Posts: 64If it's her.
She looks like a provider from a while ago maybe 7 or 8 years. She had great reviews and those pics look like her. If it's her she was good damn good with a great reputation for quality. She went by the same name.
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 21:27 #23491Banned Member

Posts: 5352I think she has been reviewed here somewhere. Put her name in the search box you could find a review there.
Originally Posted by BMax513
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 20:27 #23490Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 23How do ya'll say it? RTFF? LOL.
Sorry. I couldn't help myself.
Originally Posted by HarleyRay
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 20:06 #23489Senior Member

Posts: 39Is this guy serious!
.
Originally Posted by BMax513
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 19:58 #23488Senior Member

Posts: 2645You didn't even have to do a search. Just reading the first page would have given you a trove of information. Did you even bother even just reading?
Originally Posted by BMax513
[View Original Post]
I know we need to help boobs, but for crying out loud, there was zero effort. Zero.
-
05-02-22 16:46 #23487Regular Member

Posts: 1Raylee
Thinking about visiting Raylee North Cincy. Has anyone seen her, and info you can provide.
-
05-02-22 09:54 #23486Banned Member

Posts: 5352Agree Raylee is tops in the Cincy area. I have a meeting set with her tomorrow. Hate it when she takes Monday off. I look forward to weekend being over to spend time with her. HB.
Originally Posted by Wert699
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 09:50 #23485Banned Member

Posts: 5352If that's her last post I Doubt if she is still active. That was posted early February. Good luck.
Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55;5898324[URL
-
05-02-22 09:47 #23484Banned Member

Posts: 5352If you are talking about Raylee she is on Tryst.
Originally Posted by FanYu2712
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 09:09 #23483Senior Member

Posts: 451Be careful.
I saw a few recent posts about her (within the past 2 months)—be warned. Something about cash-and-dash / crazy boyfriend.
Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55;5898324[URL
-
05-02-22 00:27 #23482Regular Member

Posts: 19I want to see her too. How I can contact her?
Originally Posted by Wert699
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






