Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 439 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 489 539 939 1439 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 24828
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18258
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    I think I rather deal with LE than have to fuck that.
    And asking $200 per hour! It's getting crazy.

  2. #18257

    Anyone have any experiences with this one?


  3. #18256

    No way it's real

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMan9890  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone used the DI services? Is it legit or scam?
    I don't believe it. That many hot girls in one place can't be a real thing. Too good to be true for sure.

  4. #18255

    Karli

    Anyone have any experience with Karli? Like recent experience?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3176981015

  5. #18254
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMan9890  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone used the DI services? Is it legit or scam?
    Never heard of it. LOL.

  6. #18253

    Experience?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomak1835  [View Original Post]
    Discreet info girls it's a website.
    Has anyone used the DI services? Is it legit or scam?

  7. #18252

    Good God man

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone one know if this one is real. She does respond to text but I cannot find any reviews and always worry about LE on first meeting when cannot find any info. Links to her ads below second link has face picture. Thanks.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...o/629277447514

    https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-18939140/
    I think I rather deal with LE than have to fuck that.

  8. #18251

    Outcall

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone one know if this one is real. She does respond to text but I cannot find any reviews and always worry about LE on first meeting when cannot find any info. Links to her ads below second link has face picture. Thanks.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...o/629277447514

    https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-18939140/
    If you're really worried about LE do outcall. They will not send an undercover officer or a decoy in an environment that they do not control.

  9. #18250

    Any experience to share?


  10. #18249

    Anyone know about her

    Anyone one know if this one is real. She does respond to text but I cannot find any reviews and always worry about LE on first meeting when cannot find any info. Links to her ads below second link has face picture. Thanks.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...o/629277447514

    https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-18939140/

  11. #18248
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMan9890  [View Original Post]
    I am seeing this abbreviation everywhere in here but I can not find out what it means that someone was DI and is no long there but is now independent. Can someone advise a newb what DI is?
    Discreet info girls it's a website.

  12. #18247

  13. #18246
    Discrete info.

    Discreetinfo dot ch.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMan9890  [View Original Post]
    I am seeing this abbreviation everywhere in here but I can not find out what it means that someone was DI and is no long there but is now independent. Can someone advise a newb what DI is?

  14. #18245

    Di?

    I am seeing this abbreviation everywhere in here but I can not find out what it means that someone was DI and is no long there but is now independent. Can someone advise a newb what DI is?

  15. #18244
    Quote Originally Posted by Refuge1  [View Original Post]
    Be careful guys with Jenny the SoCal girl in Carmel. Got there and she wouldn't give me the room number just the floor. When I told her I was up there she opened the door fully clothed and invited me in. When I got in there the bathroom was closed I asked could I use it and she said her "roommate" is in there taking a shower, no water running. I said well I will go down stairs and use it. When I got downstairs there was a LE at the desk and his SUV right out front.
    I saw her in January when she was in town the last time. She travels with a friend. One stays in the bathroom while the other is with a client. Jen said her friend was available for a threesome if I was interested. Jen was enough, trust me. Anyway, she did t give me a room either. I was totally nervous but went through with it and was glad I did. The cop downstairs was probably a coincidence, but I get your concern.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape