Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,816 to 10,830 of 29369
-
05-02-22 22:20 #18554Senior Member

Posts: 82It is all in her name.
They can't hire a Chinese woman named "Yanquin" and expect her to not be out there yanking cock. .
Originally Posted by JustMe2489
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 21:16 #18553Senior Member

Posts: 383Daily
Hadn't been there for over a year, with the last time being a case of "Busy. You come back later" Drew Candy. She was cute and pleasant but quiet. Wore mask. Great hard massage, tease and ending. No OTC or UTC, as it wasn't welcomed but for a standard massage it isn't a big deal to me.
It was around 2:30 and paid for an hour. During that time was interrupted by several mongerloids that couldn't figure out how to accept "We're busy" and move along. One asked to use the bathroom. Unreal. But for $60 it was a very good massage.
-
05-02-22 20:05 #18552Regular Member

Posts: 11Missed my chance?
What is surprising is that there another one that is maybe a half a mile away known as Lids at one time. Anyone have any recent news on that one? Last time I went, I had the last spot of the night and the girl was a 4/10 but was open to more when the MMS left. I went with the standard finish. She started with the BBBJ, but I opted for the standard. I wish I would have tried Love&Hope before they got popped. I might have to venture back to Scrubs for a good old standard massage experience. I think I have the names correct. I don't post a ton here.
Originally Posted by JustMe2489
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 19:23 #18551Senior Member

Posts: 153I have thought that I have noticed a similar trend.
Originally Posted by Ferreal1
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 17:31 #18550Senior Member

Posts: 192Busts
Actually it's not that cynical. If you look back in the archives, every two years April and Oct see a spike in mp busts. At least I'm pretty sure I've noticed that trend.
Originally Posted by AnonIndy
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 17:04 #18549Regular Member

Posts: 16With Love / Hope having just been busted.
Can anyone recommend a comparable place in the same general area (Bripp / Castleton / Nora)? I actually want a good massage as well as a good HE. Not interested in FS for myself, but not concerned if it's on the menu.
-
05-02-22 15:45 #18548Regular Member

Posts: 17Eva at Sweet Spa
I had a 4 hand session with Eva several months ago. I really liked her! I was surprised to see her back at Sweet spa a week or so ago. If you like a tall sexy masseuse in a nice short dress, check her out!
-
05-02-22 13:01 #18547Senior Member

Posts: 44Not my neighborhood.
Agreed. I wouldn't want that kind of business in my neck of the woods either. Why'all are riff raff.
Originally Posted by RoyCat
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 11:14 #18546Senior Member

Posts: 343Massage parlor location
They located that in a middle class residential neighborhood. That sort of business is never welcome in that type of area. I'm sorry but I have to say it was dumb to put it there and think there weren't going to be any problems.
Originally Posted by ChipRock
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 08:42 #18545Senior Member

Posts: 134LoveHope raid
https://www.wthr.com/article/news/lo...5-18d8745a0d7e
Originally Posted by JustMe2489
[View Original Post]
A cynical person might note the relationship to upcoming elections, anti-immigrant bias, anti-granny bias. Probably just annoying self-proclaimed do-gooder Karen's making themselves feel superior by lodging multiple complaints about their suspicions. Doubt anyone who actually visited complained. Unless granny was shorting them on time.
-
05-02-22 05:36 #18544Senior Member

Posts: 50Searching
I used to visit Isabelle on the east side on regular basis. To Those others who did also do you have a replacement? A reasonable facsimile? I'm looking for pretty much the same service she provided.
-
05-01-22 23:43 #18543Senior Member

Posts: 153Love-Hope Raid
Not a surprise! I am surprised it took this long. The Broad Ripple Village Association has an officer assigned as a liaison officer. They are a bit anal (and not in a good way. Sorry to anyone searching that word) about what they allow to exist in Broad Ripple.
Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu
[View Original Post]
I have been told that they were even arguing with the plans for the new Fire Station. Arguing over 2 inches of sidewalk and parking that would hardly cover the spaces needed for one shift. I am sure the community has been complaining to thier liaison officer since it opened.
-
05-01-22 17:44 #18542Senior Member

Posts: 413Relax-Ky Ave.
Is Julia still there? I haven't heard any reports on the AMP so could anyone who knows anything about the place message me? Thanks.
Last edited by Indiguy; 05-01-22 at 17:44. Reason: typo
-
05-01-22 17:00 #18541Senior Member

Posts: 830Love Hope raided
Love-Hope spa in Broad Ripple was raided, it was on the news.
-
05-01-22 08:37 #18540Senior Member

Posts: 507Bring my own music?
Wondering how I would be treated if I brought my own music? Soft massage music, downloaded from Amazon onto a tablet, playing it during the session, sorted into a playlist that conveniently is exactly 60 minutes. Comments? Thanks in advance.













Reply With Quote




