Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Rants and Stupid shit in Orange County

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 111 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1651
Renew at Renewal
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #331

    The thrill of the hunt

    Dude this forum-Massage Parlor Reports- is turning into frigging Pokemon go with guys searching high and low for some hidden parlor with a girl who doesn't exist.

    In the same vein, on another review website they show Katella between Euclid and Brookhurst at the old Animal Hospital center as being open.

    A few years back, there used to be a shop there run by a little guy I think his name was Danny. He had some really nice amateurs working for him. Some of those girls were awesome because they didn't know a whole lot. Wondering if anybody remembers or better yet know where this guy moved to. He always had young girls straight from Vietnam.

  2. #330

    OC Johnny

    Hello,

    This is 'OC Johnny' back with a new profile.

    Before anyone here immediately blocks me or even if the Admin even pallor's this to be posted, I would like to formally introduce myself and explain my side up until I was blocked.

    My first name is Jonathan and I do live in Orange County. I'm sure most posters (understandably) have profiles that use a fake and or cleverly funny name. I do not. I have been in this hobby for 10+ years, 7 of which have been in the Midwest, Wisconsin. After moving here to OC I have been on this forum actively as a reader. With my previous experience and new intel gathered locally, I felt I had the obligation to contribute with my fellow hobbyist. For all who have read my previous posts and have the opportunity to communicate through private messaging; I'm sure you all know that I am genuine, my intentions are for the good, and not a 'troll'.

    I too am sick of these newer profiles that are fun by the same person and or affiliated with a specific spa trying to drive more business. Also posters that do nothing but talk smack and criticize other mongers for no reason. I pretty sure JohnnyGamerz was one of them and rightfully banned. Compare his past posts with 'Oc Johnny' past posts and you will see a difference. And also, I am not Grimmy or Slammer as some you you have suggested. They are seniors here and I actually love reading their posts.

    Perhaps no one will read this or I'll get banned again. Either way, I thought I'd get this off my chest.

    One big bummer is that now I have to start from '0' Posts and work my way back up.

    Jon.

  3. #329
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    You're pretty stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by Creampiez  [View Original Post]
    I read all of the posts. Looks like Salty dog, Mustang, oc Johnny, Grimmy ganged up on you. You had the right to defend but oh well. I'm sure you already went to the other 100's of forums out there with less bantering if any. Weird. People just can't handle others getting better service them. Go figure.
    But then most trolls are. You couldn't leave it alone, you couldn't just start something new.

    Better luck next time.

    A2

  4. #328

    Weird you got banned.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyGamerz  [View Original Post]
    Why does this guy deter others from BIo? Crazy gramps in WheelChairs. So weird. Plus I think he is Grimmy with another handle.
    I read all of the posts. Looks like Salty dog, Mustang, oc Johnny, Grimmy ganged up on you. You had the right to defend but oh well. I'm sure you already went to the other 100's of forums out there with less bantering if any. Weird. People just can't handle others getting better service them. Go figure.

  5. #327

    Speaking of reporting

    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyGamerz  [View Original Post]
    The complainers in here sound like a broken record. If you look at their posts they have no value but to keep repeating about the good ol days at bamboo or their supposed go to places. They just.

    Keep rehashing and living like they are The Godfather's of the forum. They need to venture more out and stop accusing others of petty childish stuff. Jetstreams right. A happy ending is a happy ending we are all here to see what AMPs are the best. Then then beg and plead and keep deterring others to believe a persons post by calling them names, accusing them of advertisers, etc. Get off your wheelchairs and start reporting new places. There's like a 1000 AMPs in OC. I find it unbelievable that you old timers been to all of them, let alone rehashing their own posts.
    Speaking of reporting congratulations on your what 56 reports LOL.

  6. #326

    Add OC Johnny to the Crying games

    Quote Originally Posted by JackSparrows  [View Original Post]
    I think it's weird they act like children, but are actually old dudes with no money so they rant all day. My grandfather does the same.
    Why does this guy deter others from BIo? Crazy gramps in WheelChairs. So weird. Plus I think he is Grimmy with another handle.

  7. #325
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    Two pieces of advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy23  [View Original Post]
    I don't have a problem with that. As you say, this is an open forum and we are all entitled to post. What I do take exception to is the unprovoked personal attacks. There's just no room for that here and all it's doing is making this a hostile place to visit.

    Now it is quite obvious to many of us that it is the same person using multiple handles, several of which have already been banned. We all have the ability to just ignore the bullshit and post our own good info. But all you have to do is post something that contradicts one of this guy's BS posts and you get an endless barrage of insults and personal attacks. That is unnecessary and uncalled for, not to mention incredibly juvenile, and it makes this forum unpleasant to read. What is this, middle school? No, it's an adult forum. Act like freaking adults.

    Now I have thick skin. Insult me all you want, I don't care. I've been called far worse (and in fact it is only amusing that this guy can't come up with any new material. It's always cuck or gramps, which makes it even more convincing all these handles are the same person). I'm not going to cry over being insulted. But what is happening is several prominent posters have already stopped contributing here or even left the site completely, and many of the rest of us are now having the best discussions underground, which is not what we want. We want to keep things public which is what this forum is for. Sharing intel among hobbyists.

    I have no intention of telling the admins how to run the site, and I will continue to contribute here, but this is my two cents. Allowing personal attacks to continue unchecked, particularly when they are specifically prohibited by site rules, is ill advised IMO.
    The ignore function, and the Report Post button. If somebody is attacking you on this thread... well that is what this thread has specifically been created for. However if they are attacking you on a review thread, report the post, add them to your ignore list and move on. We will review the post, if it's douchey we take action. There are 1.2 million of you and only 3 of us, we know we miss stuff all the time, just report it and we will take care of it.

    I hear that all the time that "prominent posters" have left. Maybe, more come, had they used the report post thread instead of arguing it would have been handled. Anybody who leaves this forum without using the simple basic tools at their hands is just silly. In my personal account I have thousands of guys on my ignore list.

    If it's on this thread, don't read this thread, or add them to your ignore list.

    A2

  8. #324

    Broken record

    The complainers in here sound like a broken record. If you look at their posts they have no value but to keep repeating about the good ol days at bamboo or their supposed go to places. They just.

    Keep rehashing and living like they are The Godfather's of the forum. They need to venture more out and stop accusing others of petty childish stuff. Jetstreams right. A happy ending is a happy ending we are all here to see what AMPs are the best. Then then beg and plead and keep deterring others to believe a persons post by calling them names, accusing them of advertisers, etc. Get off your wheelchairs and start reporting new places. There's like a 1000 AMPs in OC. I find it unbelievable that you old timers been to all of them, let alone rehashing their own posts.

  9. #323

    Hilarious if not obvious.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyGamerz  [View Original Post]
    Finally an adult in here and not some whining grandpa complaining all day long about who gets what and supposedly hit up all the AMPs in every single city to determine who's jiving or not, give me a break, I find it hard to believe Grimmy Or heartless jay or Bigdoink and the rat pack been to all of them to know. They expect cheap pussy for their cheap pockets. Ain't going to happen buddy! This place is for people that give value and I think me and you has the most. Just have a good time and go to Tijuana for cheap puss. Try negotiating with a blondie and see what happens. They will hang up on your cheap 1930's offerings.
    I agree this is supposed to be a fun place as sharing intel, but whenever people that actually posted good intel. These other guys negate them, calls them racist names and gang up on the new posters. Not only is this counter productive it's very childish. For some guys calling themselves high and mighty and then turns around act like their shit don't stink. Then they go around saying their English is bad and so on. Then go blame the admins they are the one editing it. So please just keep your hate, because If you start something. Everyone has a right to defend themselves it's called America. I also so find it hard to believe they been to all the AMPs up and down OC. And to make things worse they complain to others saying oh you didn't do that there or oh there's no way the girl gives head. OMG grow up and move along and find and AMP that caters to your cheap $$.

  10. #322

    Personal attacks

    Let me help you, it's a free forum, there will always be false negatives and false positives because people with agendas are using the forum to further their goals.

    In a crowd sourced environment the way you balance that is by looking at the aggregate of reviews. If a provider of any service has a lot of negative reviews and then suddenly there are a bunch of new users posting the opposite you know there is an issue.

    While we allow people to post or not post according to their wishes and understand the value of our lurkers to our advertisers considering that you have posted twice in 9 years makes you part of this problem and not the solution. If you really want to do something to combat shills then post your experiences.
    I don't have a problem with that. As you say, this is an open forum and we are all entitled to post. What I do take exception to is the unprovoked personal attacks. There's just no room for that here and all it's doing is making this a hostile place to visit.

    Now it is quite obvious to many of us that it is the same person using multiple handles, several of which have already been banned. We all have the ability to just ignore the bullshit and post our own good info. But all you have to do is post something that contradicts one of this guy's BS posts and you get an endless barrage of insults and personal attacks. That is unnecessary and uncalled for, not to mention incredibly juvenile, and it makes this forum unpleasant to read. What is this, middle school? No, it's an adult forum. Act like freaking adults.

    Now I have thick skin. Insult me all you want, I don't care. I've been called far worse (and in fact it is only amusing that this guy can't come up with any new material. It's always cuck or gramps, which makes it even more convincing all these handles are the same person). I'm not going to cry over being insulted. But what is happening is several prominent posters have already stopped contributing here or even left the site completely, and many of the rest of us are now having the best discussions underground, which is not what we want. We want to keep things public which is what this forum is for. Sharing intel among hobbyists.

    I have no intention of telling the admins how to run the site, and I will continue to contribute here, but this is my two cents. Allowing personal attacks to continue unchecked, particularly when they are specifically prohibited by site rules, is ill advised IMO.

  11. #321

    Add BeastmodeGrandpa to the list

    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyGamerz  [View Original Post]
    Finally an adult in here and not some whining grandpa complaining all day long about who gets what and supposedly hit up all the AMPs in every single city to determine who's jiving or not, give me a break, I find it hard to believe Grimmy Or heartless jay or Bigdoink and the rat pack been to all of them to know. They expect cheap pussy for their cheap pockets. Ain't going to happen buddy! This place is for people that give value and I think me and you has the most. Just have a good time and go to Tijuana for cheap puss. Try negotiating with a blondie and see what happens. They will hang up on your cheap 1930's offerings.
    Supposed to be fun place but apparently trolls are cray cray. They wine and cuck and sit on their wheel chairs staring on the web and living vicariously like the 1930's. Sad life for them. I like my cock sucked. Too if you have no valuable then just keep scrolling instead of complaining. Jetstrrams legit and some others but the others are just crying games again. LOL.

  12. #320

    Suspicious accounts

    I will preface this by saying I am a long time lurker but never post until recently. One of my previous posts was flagged bc I was ranting in the wrong section.

    It is very very interesting to see so many new accounts opened in March and April that are posting here in the OC, either promoting MPs that happen to be on Beach around the 405 or trying to discourage others from going to other MPs by posting seemingly discouraging reports. I think we're aware of some of the obvious ones but there are others I won't name that also seem fishy. They even interact with one another on the board to possibly attempt to throw off the fishy scent or try to display legitimacy.

    I think Grimmy Taws and RBBF are on the right track in identifying some off these fishy accounts. And no, before anyone accuses me, I am not them nor do I know them.

    My concern is that these fishy accounts are posting misleading or bogus information which is obviously harmful to this online community. Not trying to be argumentative, just trying to make sense of why there have been so much recent activity by net accounts with multiple posts in the last couple months.

    Just my two cents. Peace.

    Let me help you, it's a free forum, there will always be false negatives and false positives because people with agendas are using the forum to further their goals.

    In a crowd sourced environment the way you balance that is by looking at the aggregate of reviews. If a provider of any service has a lot of negative reviews and then suddenly there are a bunch of new users posting the opposite you know there is an issue.

    While we allow people to post or not post according to their wishes and understand the value of our lurkers to our advertisers considering that you have posted twice in 9 years makes you part of this problem and not the solution. If you really want to do something to combat shills then post your experiences.

    A2

  13. #319

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by JetStream1  [View Original Post]
    The point of a happy ending is to be happy. We all share a hobby that gives us a little extra spark in life the keeps the motor running. Its not a bad life.
    Finally an adult in here and not some whining grandpa complaining all day long about who gets what and supposedly hit up all the AMPs in every single city to determine who's jiving or not, give me a break, I find it hard to believe Grimmy Or heartless jay or Bigdoink and the rat pack been to all of them to know. They expect cheap pussy for their cheap pockets. Ain't going to happen buddy! This place is for people that give value and I think me and you has the most. Just have a good time and go to Tijuana for cheap puss. Try negotiating with a blondie and see what happens. They will hang up on your cheap 1930's offerings.

  14. #318
    The point of a happy ending is to be happy. We all share a hobby that gives us a little extra spark in life the keeps the motor running. Its not a bad life.

  15. #317

    Add Grimmy to top of List of Gramps.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackSparrows  [View Original Post]
    Just ignore them. Don't reply don't give them any satisfaction. Darn trolls.
    Weird these old grandpas keep whining. If you ain't got nothing to share maybe you are broke and limp and which makes sense for 80 year olds that live vicariously and brag like they do in middle school days in the 1930's hey day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape