Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 439 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 489 539 939 1439 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 24819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18249

    Visiting in June

    Hey, going to be passing through early next month if you all could give a recommendation on a good provider. I can also reciprocate with an UTR in Louisville if anyone likes to visit the derby city LOL. Thanks in advance.

  2. #18248

    Face Tattoos

    Cash & Dash. https://lafayette.skipthegames.com/f.../101251603739. 32-year-old, west side, numbers ending 6369 and 2877. Met her at her residence. Paid donation. Male friend made his appearance. She then told me she would meet me outside. She did not. Stay away.

  3. #18247
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    I think I rather deal with LE than have to fuck that.
    And asking $200 per hour! It's getting crazy.

  4. #18246

    Anyone have any experiences with this one?


  5. #18245

    No way it's real

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMan9890  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone used the DI services? Is it legit or scam?
    I don't believe it. That many hot girls in one place can't be a real thing. Too good to be true for sure.

  6. #18244

    Karli

    Anyone have any experience with Karli? Like recent experience?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3176981015

  7. #18243
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMan9890  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone used the DI services? Is it legit or scam?
    Never heard of it. LOL.

  8. #18242

    Experience?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomak1835  [View Original Post]
    Discreet info girls it's a website.
    Has anyone used the DI services? Is it legit or scam?

  9. #18241

    Good God man

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone one know if this one is real. She does respond to text but I cannot find any reviews and always worry about LE on first meeting when cannot find any info. Links to her ads below second link has face picture. Thanks.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...o/629277447514

    https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-18939140/
    I think I rather deal with LE than have to fuck that.

  10. #18240

    Outcall

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone one know if this one is real. She does respond to text but I cannot find any reviews and always worry about LE on first meeting when cannot find any info. Links to her ads below second link has face picture. Thanks.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...o/629277447514

    https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-18939140/
    If you're really worried about LE do outcall. They will not send an undercover officer or a decoy in an environment that they do not control.

  11. #18239

    Any experience to share?


  12. #18238

    Anyone know about her

    Anyone one know if this one is real. She does respond to text but I cannot find any reviews and always worry about LE on first meeting when cannot find any info. Links to her ads below second link has face picture. Thanks.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...o/629277447514

    https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-18939140/

  13. #18237
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMan9890  [View Original Post]
    I am seeing this abbreviation everywhere in here but I can not find out what it means that someone was DI and is no long there but is now independent. Can someone advise a newb what DI is?
    Discreet info girls it's a website.

  14. #18236

  15. #18235
    Discrete info.

    Discreetinfo dot ch.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMan9890  [View Original Post]
    I am seeing this abbreviation everywhere in here but I can not find out what it means that someone was DI and is no long there but is now independent. Can someone advise a newb what DI is?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape