Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,751 to 9,765 of 33234
-
05-02-22 09:47 #23484Banned Member

Posts: 5352If you are talking about Raylee she is on Tryst.
Originally Posted by FanYu2712
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 09:09 #23483Senior Member

Posts: 451Be careful.
I saw a few recent posts about her (within the past 2 months)—be warned. Something about cash-and-dash / crazy boyfriend.
Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55;5898324[URL
-
05-02-22 00:27 #23482Regular Member

Posts: 19I want to see her too. How I can contact her?
Originally Posted by Wert699
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 16:34 #23481Senior Member

Posts: 37Tia
Definitely willing to please but add about 100 pounds to those pictures. I don't know about about her hygiene because she was fully dressed during the visit. Bbbjcof was a 5 out of 10. I wouldn't repeat but YMMV.
Originally Posted by TravelForYou
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
05-01-22 14:01 #23480Regular Member

Posts: 8Mariah
Yes that is still Mariah. She got with another agency after E. E went under. Discreet Desires is an agency mainly in Columbus and Dayton. I just met up with her Friday and she told me about this.
Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 12:31 #23479Senior Member

Posts: 473Roxy
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nnati/74790472 Roxy. Anyone know if she is still active? PM info is ok.
-
05-01-22 10:55 #23478Regular Member

Posts: 8Couldn't find any reports on Tia
This girl looks interesting but I haven't found any reports on her. Anyone have any experience:
https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...t/260899924557
I also welcome recommendations here or in DM on girls in the Mason / Cincy area I should visit while here on business.
-
05-01-22 00:07 #23477Senior Member

Posts: 82Raylee / kyla
I agree HB, Kyla went down hill bad and Raylee is at the top of her game. , already have next week appointment setup with raylee.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 23:59 #23476Senior Member

Posts: 82Kyla
I don't think so, Last month she reached out to me said has some medical issues.
Originally Posted by FanYu2712
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 15:00 #23475Senior Member

Posts: 225Melissa
I missed that, thank you very much. Too bad she's hot (they both are).
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 12:32 #23474Senior Member

Posts: 560Eden
I used to see her before she upped her rates and went cover everything. You wouldn't know it from looking at her but she said she has had 5 kids, so that is probably why she is so lose.
Originally Posted by Garyhb
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 12:28 #23473Senior Member

Posts: 560Fake
I would say fake or scam. She shares the same pone number and comments with this one. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/80718962.
Originally Posted by DickMorehead
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 11:11 #23472Senior Member

Posts: 353Eden
I gave a report on her last year and it was not good, as soon as I posted the white knights came out of the wood work, she always stays at sketchy places, always draws unwanted attention to herself and her guest, I know of 2 mongers busted with her, my biggest red flag is her black scumbag pimp / boyfriend is always near or in parking lot waiting, he does carry heat.
Originally Posted by Garyhb
[View Original Post]
Had the mongers listened to my report and not the white knights they would not have been there to get busted one got a divorce as far as services she may have been decent in the beginning but quickly tuned into dead fish get you in and out asap. I did not enjoy no GFE.
-
04-30-22 07:30 #23471Senior Member

Posts: 225Melissa
I have not seen any reviews of Melissa, I'm assuming TGTBT. Has anyone talked to or seen her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/80738939
-
04-30-22 05:50 #23470Senior Member

Posts: 324I will try this question again. Sophie SoSweet?
Info on Sophie So Sweet?
Any info on Sophie So Sweet. Search reveals only one review.
https://tryst.link/escort/sophiesosweet










Reply With Quote




