Thread: Rants and Raves plus Stupid Shit
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 2522
-
05-01-22 15:43 #2117Senior Member

Posts: 422Cop Caller
My guess? He's already been in touch with LEO regarding your posting, Bigguy141. And you can bet that he did NOT inform them of the part HE has played in all this.
It's how cop callers operate. First, they stir up a mess of trouble. Harass, bully, threaten others. They go out of their way to make life miserable for other people.
Look back over his past postings as proof-clearly written in black and white for all the world to see. He's even threatened a few hobbyists on these forums, and at least a dozen providers. It's what he does.
Then, when confronted by those who may be offended by his antics, he goes running to the cops. Over shit that HE started. And-make no mistake-they WILL protect him. Just as everyone else appears to be doing.
Providers don't want to call the cops on HIM. We know of several providers whose careers he has either ruined or attempted to ruin. They are actually PROTECTING HIM despite the fact that he wouldn't hesitate to call the authorities on THEM. I suspect he has done so in at least one case-the provider he claimed robbed him.
Mongers don't want to expose him with what they have learned about him from providers they share. They are PROTECTING HIM despite the fact that he has gone out of his way to ruin both their hobby and their website. He has even "Catfished" a few members, and recently set up scam dates with bogus info attempting to get forum members jammed up and ruin THEIR lives.
LEO will protect him because if karma WERE to catch up with him, he will paint himself to the authorities as just an innocent victim. And because he already reported it as a threat, THEY will PROTECT HIM, too.
-
05-01-22 11:32 #2116Senior Member

Posts: 33"I only did it once" wink wink. Nod nod. Sure. Moron.
Typical response from a guilty party. A few quick points, then I'm done wasting my time on this moron.
1. Bugle Glasser: You stated you've only abused / threatened one girl? Well, in my 20+ years of this hobby, I've not once threatened anyone. I'm sure I'm not the only one who can say that. Once is 1 too many times and it never stops at one.
2. Bugle Glasser: I didn't threaten you. I merely mentioned a fact of future events if you CHOOSE to stay on this path. Not a threat, a promise.
3. Bugle Glasser: I never mentioned the source of providers. Your assuming STG girls is where the cookies are coming out of the cookie jar. This in itself is a testament to your mentality about women. There are good finds on there you just need to be smart about it and learn how to separate business from relationships.
You can deny and backtrack and change your handle all you want, I posted a PSA directed towards you in an attempt to give you a heads up. What you do with that info is purely your choice. My guess is you will keep doing what your doing because you feel your invincible or uncle LEO involvement will save you in the end. I got news for ya buddy boy, they won't. You won't even see it coming.
Just a PSA for anyone who reads this board, if you CHOOSE to bully these girls or threaten with physical harm, there will be consequences. Most of us are grown adults and know right from wrong. For those that lack common sense or the ability to realize there are consequences for your actions, karma will sort it out for you.
Rant over. Back to your regularly scheduled programing.
Originally Posted by KevinGlasser
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 01:40 #2115Senior Member

Posts: 422You say we should go to see a provider and accuse her of endangering the life of her child on the word of a single digit poster.
Originally Posted by ImAJoesHesAHoe
[View Original Post]
On your say so, we should extend this negative drama even further, add more fuel to this destructive fire and make this already bad situation even worse. With no positive accomplishment, good outcome or constructive result expected that benefits anyone involved. Because YOU say so.
Yeah, that makes sense.
-
05-01-22 01:25 #2114Senior Member

Posts: 422Others are a lot more careful at protecting HIM then he is at protecting HIMSELF.
Originally Posted by Scoot642
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 21:59 #2113Banned Member

Posts: 11First of all, the only provider whose name is similar to a character to "Gone from the Wind" would be Scarlett. And I have never seen either UTR Scarlett nor Scarlett Rose. So if you are saying one of the two Scarletts is accusing me of sending her harassing texts, then she has me mistaken from another guy. Think about it, there a lot of crazies out there, you would be surprised how many met hit on these providers with crazy requests.
Originally Posted by BigGuy141
[View Original Post]
Look at the whole incel community and how angry they are at women. That is the one way I differ from incels, I am not a mysgonist and I like women and have platonic female friends. I never have once sent any provider texts that I hate women. And also I never get mad girls won't go bareback, there are several regulars I have seen who required condoms always and I was perfectly fine with it. If a provider allowed bareback, I would ask to do it, but would never try to force her or demand.
And I doubt any of the girls left this area permanently because of me, in fact the only provider I have ever seen who is not from this area is Violet. She is from Cali and even though we became enemies and I threatened revenge on her, she had told me she was retiring to join the military. Other than her, no other providers have left the area. I have kept track of every provider I have seen and know who is who. And despite all my past attempts, I have realized it is impossible to ruin a providers career, like many of you claim.
Funny you claim that I abuse decent providers. There are no decent providers on skipthegames anymore, since the beginning of 2020 before the pandemic began. And I cannot afford the tryst or eros providers as they are all too expensive and require screening (good for all of you not to have to worry about me). Oh and you threaten to send people to teach me a lesson, well keep in mind I can press charges for assault. This is why nobody fights me because I am a cop caller and would handle being attacked, that route. Don't scare if I am labeled a snitch either.
-
04-30-22 20:12 #2112Banned Member

Posts: 485Buggles / Glasser #
If the provider is showing you the text, he should know that his # might become public to anyone that might have an issue. Handler pimp agry BF. JUST Saying he should becareful.
Originally Posted by BigGuy141
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 16:28 #2111Senior Member

Posts: 313He could have sent me winning lottery numbers and I will never know LOL.
Originally Posted by Xavier629
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 11:10 #2110Senior Member

Posts: 33Neurologically Divergent
So, after reading some of the material in this section regarding everyone's favorite writer bugleboy or whatever name it goes by, I have decided that writing my own take on the subject would be warranted.
I have a few providers literally screenshoting issues from the same guy asking for any kind of help to get this abusive moron away from them without reporting him to uncle LEO. I recently was with a popular one with the name similar to a character in gone with wind and she had no issue giving me her phone and letting me look threw the plethora of messages from him. Out of these messages and similar messages from other providers I've seen it's the same guy literally harassing these girls with his issues. They all have the same "I hate women" undertone and this fool gets mad because these girls refuse to do things bareback with him. If you read his endless rants, you'll see the same pattern. "I went bareback with these girls and they suck. " and "my mommy didn't treat me right. " This being the short version of the novels he writes. Now idc if he wants to pour his heart out in here, but where I draw the line in the sand is the verbal threats of physical harm. These girls are here for one thing only, and that's to make $ off our nut for whatever reason they have. I can say a few of these girls have left the area permanently because of him and that is not ok with me. I will put this out there because no one else seems to care about the downward spiral of talent in the area, should I come across one more decent provider in this area that has this issue with this guy abusing them I know quite a few union brothers that will be more than happy to meet him at a providers incall and take out some much needed aggression on him.
Kevin Glasser / Bugle Boy, if you are reading this, this is intended for you, take it however you wish but know if you continue your semantics with these providers at some point karma will catch up with you, and it will land straight on your face I can promise you that.
For everyone else, part of the reason we have lesser and lesser good options to choose from around here is because of guys like him. So it would be good for all of us if we just ignore the BS creative writing of this idiot and just don't respond to him, and treat the decent providers we do have, well.
Rant over. Back to your regularly scheduled programing.
-
04-30-22 10:22 #2109Regular Member

Posts: 20LOL go see Whisper I bet you find out quick I'm not lying.
Originally Posted by Tomb8871
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 23:58 #2108Senior Member

Posts: 422You've got friends here
You are protected here-by those few mongers who still share providers with you. You could have and should have been run off this site years ago. But there are those few mongers who enjoy reading about your antics and drama. Contrary to popular opinion, some men enjoy drama as much as women do. A few of these guys get a kick out of your sad sack "poor me" bullshit.
They probably speak to your shared providers all the time about you and have probably gathered a shitload of information about you which they choose not to share. Doing so would expose you and force you out of here.
But they don't want you gone. You provide them with entertainment, and you remind them that no matter how hard THEIR own lives may be-YOUR sorry ass is a lot worse off then they are.
So-you will always have a home here. Those of us who would like to see you gone have no choice but to put up with you. Putting you on ignore is pointless, you'll just open yet another account.
-
04-29-22 23:37 #2107Senior Member

Posts: 1070You probably right, story made up. Is a good reminder of another thing we should be careful of. Especially when in a woman's apartment, check all rooms for anyone else present.
Originally Posted by TooTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 23:29 #2106Senior Member

Posts: 422Providers conducting sexual business should NOT have their children present during these encounters with mongers. PERIOD!! NO half way decent mother (even a mother who is also a hooker) would subject her child to a situation like that. If she does, she needs to have the child removed from her custody-permanently!!!
Originally Posted by Jerry1078
[View Original Post]
A MONGER is supposed to provide "male figure" influence in the life of a hookers child? Really? He doesn't have enough concerns about being busted by LEO or being ripped off by the hook and/or her pimp? You can't get any more ridiculous than that!!
I believe that story about the child was MADE UP to solicit argument among forum members.
I think it's BS and I don't believe a word of it.
-
04-29-22 21:06 #2105Banned Member

Posts: 11For the last time, I have not been on these forms since 2014. I have only been on these forms since 2019. I was actually still a virgin back in 2014. Yup I am 34 now (I will be 35 next month) and I did not lose my virginity until I was 30 (November 2017). Maybe now you see why I am so angry, having missed out on dating and sex in my teens and twenties. And also why I partake this hobby so much, to make up for all the years I missed.
Originally Posted by TooTorrid
[View Original Post]
And my late mother forced me to be homeschooled and raised in the church, which caused much of my anger and rebellion. I was forced to hear "wait until your wedding night, the bible commands us to wait" and to read James Dobson books.
and to be like this guy here, who proudly waited until marriage
https://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/wedding-confidential-kissed-18255508
I knew this kid Nick from the video link when he was a kid, he was in same church as me (sunday school/youth group) and homeschooled also.
And he was a nerd, the kind of kid you would stuff in a locker in highschool. What a retard, I make fun of him and do not care he has a wife and I don't. Its his past and celibacy by choice until his wedding night, I laugh at.
This was 2001, when I was 14.
Since then, I have wanted to be a male $lut and sleep around out of rebellion, now I finally get my wish.
In fact, I am obsessed on 2001, even though that was 21 years ago and each year relive 2001 day by day. What made matters worse was when I met Jada. Jada is one year older than me and she has a 21 year old son, meaning she originally got pregnant when she was 13 and had her son when she was 14 (October 2000). Another reason I obsess on Jada - despite the fact I hate her, I think she is cool for having sex at young age and wanted to be sexually active like her when I was 13-14 (if that makes sense), then tease other boys who are virgins by saying "nan na nan na nan na, I have seen and felt a pussy and you have to suffer wondering." I think my bullying is from being bullied myself.
But yup 2001, coming up to the 21 year anniversary since I was at Ellis Hospital Adolescent psych ward B-3 (3rd floor, B wing) and got my first kiss with a girl. The girl I kissed Lindsay would grow up to become a provider, she was busted a few years ago in a sting in Queensbury when she was living in Corinth. She used to be on backpages, but doesnt provide anymore - too bad cuz I would have loved to see her after all these years, the very first girl I kissed. I was at Ellis Hospital Adolescent Unit from May 12-21, 2001 and got my first kiss on May 15, 2001. Me and Lindsay were putting away stuff in the art room and she moved her mouth towards me, I asked her what she was doing. She said "nevermind", I said "no what really." She said lets kiss and we moved our faces towards eachother and kissed once. Best moment of my teen years.
-
04-29-22 20:19 #2104Regular Member

Posts: 22Was going to say the same thing. Remember Forrest Gump making those noises on the porch after his principal leaves the house! No way. Kids there equals zero comfortably and now something goes down with a minor in the house? What are you nuts! He was smart to be out. Leave kids as far away from this practice as possible. I'm an asshole and I would have had a few choice words for Miss. Misty that she probably needed to hear.
Originally Posted by Tomb8871
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 19:14 #2103Senior Member

Posts: 200I'm praying he wasn't trying to hit on you in any of the 5. Some day dumbass is going to send a selfie nude to someone he shouldn't of.
Originally Posted by OllieBear
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






