Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 24708
-
05-02-22 17:56 #19218Senior Member

Posts: 54Yes
Whichever. Can attest she is great. New to this location, no table shower or anything but she is very playful and cute. I get a sense there is more on the menu but not at that location (ie meet up elsewhere).
Originally Posted by StlGuy1950
[View Original Post]
Would repeat.
Max.
-
05-02-22 15:44 #19217Senior Member

Posts: 323Gps
Those prices are insane. I thought was a Typo. At 400 an hr she should be farting Daises.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 06:56 #19216Regular Member

Posts: 7St. Louis AMP's vs Illinois AMP's
It's pretty known that AMP's in Illinois / Centerville is a little "looser" than the ones on the MO Side. It seems like it's a open secret in Illinois, and they treat it as no harm no foul, compared to Missouri where recently 2 AMP's have been shut down. Missouri isn't shutting down any gun shops where you can buy a gun and be able to blow somebody's head off, but God forbid 2 "consenting adults" agreeing to have pleasurable fun for monetary gain. Politicians are trying to legalize weed Nationwide but yet the oldest" profession" is still illegal. Make it make sense.
-
05-01-22 21:19 #19215Regular Member

Posts: 7It's a wrap
Went to my favorite AMP today (not providing location, so don't ask) where I usually get a "happy ending" and had my usual lady, and she told me. "Massage Only" don't want to get in trouble. So I'm assuming with the recent shutdowns of Royal Day Spa, and Lotus I guess it's scarring a lot of the other AMP's. Get used to it fellas, it's going to be like this for a while.
-
05-01-22 11:16 #19214Senior Member

Posts: 144Sasha from Shanghai or Shanghai Sasha. Sorry don't mean to be a shill.
Originally Posted by StlGuy1950
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 09:55 #19213Senior Member

Posts: 44Abbey James
As fit and limber as she is, she will work that gorgeous body all over the table and all over you. Nothing offered other than HJ finish but at $100 a pop I think it's probably the best deal out there if you're on a budget (that is, if you can withstand all the mafia talk). It doesn't bother me. Some guys think she's legit crazy. I think it's just a bit she does and find it kind of amusing to play along. Abbey's actually a really sweet girl. I saw her on Valentines Day. After the massage and shower she shared some chocolate covered strawberries that she made and we chatted for a while. Do a search for her IG account you can see for yourself how ravishing she is.
Originally Posted by JohnDupers
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 07:25 #19212Senior Member

Posts: 144Sorry, her name is Sasha not Sophia. Little exotic, eh!
Originally Posted by StlGuy1950
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 17:21 #19211Senior Member

Posts: 60$60 gets you in the door for an hour. Then depending on the girl, usually a $40 tip for a HJ. Full service is usually a $140 tip. The table shower is nice and not an extra fee if the parlor offers it. I went to what is now One Spa before they changed names and the service was nice. The last few experiences were at Tokyo, but it has been a while. Both offered a nice table shower to start off with and all the service that I wanted. Expect to tip, that is how the girls make money. I went to Bellagio a long time ago and didn't find it worth going back for.
Originally Posted by JohnDupers
[View Original Post]
The table shower makes sure you are clean and the lady's are also checking for signs of STDs. That is why it is an automatic start to the massage.
These girls at Centreville expect to provide extra services. They are not shy about it. They are not coy about it. Go and enjoy and tip the girls.
The ladies tend to be older and sometimes you will even see the same lady working two of the spas. They cycle through. No one spot has anything that different, except for the occasional lady who is extra nice. If you want young, pretty girls, you better try something private like you will find in Maryland Heights. I tried Sonesta once and got a cute, tiny girl in her twenties.
And yes you just need to use the search function to find all this information on the forum.
-
04-30-22 16:14 #19210Senior Member

Posts: 144Oriental on Bayless
Good news, Got a great massage with awesome HE yesterday from Sophia. She is a very attractive lady even with mask on. Bad news, Management does not honor appointment times. Made appointment, come back in 40 minutes, then come back in 30 minutes. I had errands to run that could take up my time but it was hectic. They supposedly have only 2 providers so plan on not going at busy times. I will say though, the wait was worth it.
-
04-30-22 11:07 #19209Senior Member

Posts: 339I understand why you're cranky. You are also annoyed by the newbies who want / ask for information WITHOUT doing any research of their own. That's annoying, so many ask the same questions.
Originally Posted by StlGuy1950
[View Original Post]
To all of you new guys. Browse thru the FAQ above and you will learn how to search back on any topic discussed on the forum. Make an effort.
-
04-30-22 10:55 #19208Regular Member

Posts: 20Centreville Massage Parlors
Can anyone tell me which one is the best or are they all the same? Also, what should I expect for $60 dollars. Will I get a simple rub down and body wash? Are the half hour massages the same? How much do I have to tip for a HJ? Or does that come automatically with the massage? I just want to get the basic rule of the road before I go to one of those massage places in Illinois and get taken for all my money. Thanks in advance for the 411.
John.
-
04-30-22 06:06 #19207Senior Member

Posts: 144Seen them all. I don't think they exist in todays market at that price point. Used to like how Dee said the massage is over, now what goes on is between consenting adults. She really liked her work.
Originally Posted by FartCity
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 06:03 #19206Senior Member

Posts: 144I guess I am getting old and sometimes cranky. What was the abbreviation for read the fuckxxx Posts?
Originally Posted by AlwaysHard420
[View Original Post]
Last edited by StlGuy1950; 04-30-22 at 06:04. Reason: Grammar
-
04-30-22 01:25 #19205Senior Member

Posts: 375A pair of terrible Asians
Had some time today so I went to Tokyo across the river, drew this tanned girl with dyed wavy hair and big breasts but her face looks to be in her 50's. I don't know her name but I have seen her at Fuji before so I was surprised especially since I thought Tokyo had girls that were on the younger side compared to the nearby sites. Anyways, she seemed like a nice gal but I just couldn't get off at all since she kept bouncing on, slapping, and grabbing me really hard that it hurts me more than it feels good. In the end I left feeling unsatisfied with pent up frustration since I couldn't blow one in the bag so I visited one of the Apartment Asians and met with Angela. Now I'm not exactly a stud myself but Angela certainly wasn't a looker either with breasts that seemed like they were kinda sagging and a bit heavy in the tummy. She also acted rather odd like she wasn't used to this and kept making this toad face as I was banging her. She kept offering a HJ but I wasn't having any of that so I just closed my eyes and let it all out. Very disappointed with both sesh as I was hoping to get with a young looking lady who knows how to pleasure well. I hope I never run into these two again.
-
04-30-22 00:57 #19204Senior Member

Posts: 202Reanne and Ember
I've been away from the hobby for a few months due to some health issues, but was feeling good today for a change-so I decided to strike while the iron was hot. Texted Reanne in the afternoon and she responded fairly quickly that she had an opening that evening. As many of you already know, Reanne is one of the top providers in Stl along with a few others like Parker, Eden, and Ember. Reanne is especially noted for her exceptional BBBJ skills.
I usually can't budget for a double-but since I haven't been very active lately, I decided to do the 4 hands with her and Ember when I found out that she was also available. For any of you that have seen them both, you already know what a show they put on. They're really a couple, and have been for some time, so there's a lot going on between them with a lot of kissing, DATY, and lots of toy play. They both get off multiple times. I join in where ever I think I can fit in and of course they make sure I have as much fun as possible. Quite an experience that you should try if you get the chance. I'm glad I made the decision to see them coming out of semi-retirement.
Reanne mentioned that she's been having some trouble with her phone, or phone app because lately when she replies to a client about scheduling an appointment, it seems like her text doesn't always get through. She's afraid some people may take that to mean she's not responding, when in fact she is.
I've known Reanne for years and have always found her to be extremely reliable and easy to schedule with.
Reanne is on the anangelstouchstl.com site with a direct number to her-or you can always try the main line number.
Go see Reanne for a memorable experience.










Reply With Quote





