Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 439 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 489 539 939 1439 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 24825
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18255

    Karli

    Anyone have any experience with Karli? Like recent experience?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3176981015

  2. #18254
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMan9890  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone used the DI services? Is it legit or scam?
    Never heard of it. LOL.

  3. #18253

    Experience?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomak1835  [View Original Post]
    Discreet info girls it's a website.
    Has anyone used the DI services? Is it legit or scam?

  4. #18252

    Good God man

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone one know if this one is real. She does respond to text but I cannot find any reviews and always worry about LE on first meeting when cannot find any info. Links to her ads below second link has face picture. Thanks.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...o/629277447514

    https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-18939140/
    I think I rather deal with LE than have to fuck that.

  5. #18251

    Outcall

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone one know if this one is real. She does respond to text but I cannot find any reviews and always worry about LE on first meeting when cannot find any info. Links to her ads below second link has face picture. Thanks.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...o/629277447514

    https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-18939140/
    If you're really worried about LE do outcall. They will not send an undercover officer or a decoy in an environment that they do not control.

  6. #18250

    Any experience to share?


  7. #18249

    Anyone know about her

    Anyone one know if this one is real. She does respond to text but I cannot find any reviews and always worry about LE on first meeting when cannot find any info. Links to her ads below second link has face picture. Thanks.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...o/629277447514

    https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-18939140/

  8. #18248
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMan9890  [View Original Post]
    I am seeing this abbreviation everywhere in here but I can not find out what it means that someone was DI and is no long there but is now independent. Can someone advise a newb what DI is?
    Discreet info girls it's a website.

  9. #18247

  10. #18246
    Discrete info.

    Discreetinfo dot ch.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMan9890  [View Original Post]
    I am seeing this abbreviation everywhere in here but I can not find out what it means that someone was DI and is no long there but is now independent. Can someone advise a newb what DI is?

  11. #18245

    Di?

    I am seeing this abbreviation everywhere in here but I can not find out what it means that someone was DI and is no long there but is now independent. Can someone advise a newb what DI is?

  12. #18244
    Quote Originally Posted by Refuge1  [View Original Post]
    Be careful guys with Jenny the SoCal girl in Carmel. Got there and she wouldn't give me the room number just the floor. When I told her I was up there she opened the door fully clothed and invited me in. When I got in there the bathroom was closed I asked could I use it and she said her "roommate" is in there taking a shower, no water running. I said well I will go down stairs and use it. When I got downstairs there was a LE at the desk and his SUV right out front.
    I saw her in January when she was in town the last time. She travels with a friend. One stays in the bathroom while the other is with a client. Jen said her friend was available for a threesome if I was interested. Jen was enough, trust me. Anyway, she did t give me a room either. I was totally nervous but went through with it and was glad I did. The cop downstairs was probably a coincidence, but I get your concern.

  13. #18243

    Threesome?

    Are there any reputable threesome providers out there? Willing to the splash the cash but can't find anything worthwhile.

  14. #18242

    Dang

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy123  [View Original Post]
    No personal experience but Hadan is right on with the previous reviews from Indy. Katie also works in Boston so check out over there. You'll find more than here.

    https://www.erosescorts.net/massachu...atie-secaucus/

    Now if you want some more reviews, there is a source that has several. Google "TER Katie Waltham"
    Personal experience is when a young woman has that uppity stuck up look in her pictures, it generally is that way in real life.

    Indy Guy.
    Just read those. Unfortunate because she's pretty hot.

  15. #18241
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonIndy  [View Original Post]
    You may be right. However, I reached out to her travel buddy, Lexi. According to her, she and Jenni were only supposed to be in town Tue / Wed this week, and were leaving Wed PM. I believe they were advertising on PrivateDelights, and each had a lot of reviews. The LC ad you referenced appears to have been created the next day after they were supposed to be gone.

    Someone could have easily scraped the contents of her ads and created an LC listing. If it wasn't a sting, it may have been an impersonation & robbery attempt. Of course, this is speculation. Maybe they extended their stay. But my spidey sense is tingling on this one.

    Personally, I avoid LC like the plague. I'm sure there are legit providers but I've heard so many scam stories that I don't even bother. The few times I reached out in the past, I received a bunch of crazy texts from people threatening to blackmail me. Not much they can do with a burner number or my proton email address. Just my experience.

    Edit: However, if they were/are still in town, the "roomate" excuse may have been Lexi. Maybe they were going to upsell a double? Maybe they were sharing a room? Both sound unlikely, but possible. We'd need Refuge1 to tell us if she looked like the photo.
    See the last sentence of the top of my post. Said I would be more concerned that it wasnt her at all (the impersonation). If you glance back at the old posts, that samer ad was posted daily since Monday.

    There was a time years ago, I knocked on an adjacent room when I heard some concerning noise. Played it off as wrong room but I knew there was no vice set up in there.

    Indy Guy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape