Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 854 of 2073 FirstFirst ... 354 754 804 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 904 954 1354 1854 ... LastLast
Results 12,796 to 12,810 of 31094
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18299

    Demi?

    Anybody have any info on this one? I don't think she's the Demi I see bad reviews on. First time I've seen this one post.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/562101219249

  2. #18298
    Quote Originally Posted by Circius  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this woman or has anyone reached out to see if she is legit. I was thinking about texting her?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/257753066686
    I be looking at that ad thinking its fake dude posted she in Dallas if its real there that ad maybe in a lot of cities. Even if she was real I couldn't afford it.

  3. #18297

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Circius  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this woman or has anyone reached out to see if she is legit. I was thinking about texting her?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/257753066686
    Never mind. It's fact, the real one is in Dallas. The provider wouldn't provide prove.

  4. #18296
    Any info on this woman or has anyone reached out to see if she is legit. I was thinking about texting her?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/257753066686

  5. #18295
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I am not seeing any red flags other than the out of state number. I have noticed her too. She looks good, if it is her you will meet. I would say it is a legit ad, though she seems to move around from city to city. She also has an ad on E.M. but no reviews. No idea what kind of service you will get, if you will get any service. I would fuck the woman in those pictures for sure. No doubt about it.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ferrari-escort-hayward-892297
    Its got a Snapchat on them so maybe but I wouldn't be first.

  6. #18294
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailee7  [View Original Post]
    I have never worked any streets that is so hilarious and drugs I'm not a perfect angel but never have I had demons I didn't know what that meant until I see all of you posting about it.
    I use to sell it and I guess you were buying it for someone else LOL what ever I'm done. And saw you on Woodlawn more than once but what ever I'm done.

  7. #18293

    Samara

    She is as awesome as described. Totally with it, smart, pretty, and genuinely loves what she does. The key is that she enjoys this and it shows. If you have a chance to see her I can't think of a better way to spend your time.

  8. #18292
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 5

    LOL drugs and working the streets

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    I saw Hailey years ago in the BP days she looked like her pix then but being on drugs and working the streets and posting I guess she would look worn by now. When I saw her she was a hot little thing nice booty I had condoms but when she got undressed I said I'm going in raw she said you guys and bareback and laughed got down on her knees for BBBJ and on the bed doggy for bbf. She was tight AF way back then and she was popular bc the lady at the front desk followed me down the hall and said are you going in room 106 LOL I never forget that bc it was a first and last time that happened. I was at the room almost so I said yes I wasn't going to leave that was a long ride. Hailey said that lady always stressing her I guess she would after she put a revolving door on the hotel LOL.
    I have never worked any streets that is so hilarious and drugs I'm not a perfect angel but never have I had demons I didn't know what that meant until I see all of you posting about it.

  9. #18291

    Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by BossDogg99  [View Original Post]
    I saw Paris years ago, and had a pretty good experience.

    I know recent reports haven't been great. Anyone seen her lately? Is she still robbing people?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...p/096013427662

    I must say he pics look really enticing, but I'm not trying to deal with drama.
    She was just locked up yesterday for identity theft.

  10. #18290
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBoi69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? She texted me back that she's in a spa.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3245931
    She looks pretty good what spice is say she is working at?

  11. #18289

    Venessa

    Has anyone seen this one? She texted me back that she's in a spa.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3245931

  12. #18288

    Anyone seen her?

    Posted in Chlt a while ago and is back. Any info? Thinking of seeing her tomorrow.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...1/115381261216

  13. #18287

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I am not seeing any red flags other than the out of state number. I have noticed her too. She looks good, if it is her you will meet. I would say it is a legit ad, though she seems to move around from city to city. She also has an ad on E.M. but no reviews. No idea what kind of service you will get, if you will get any service. I would fuck the woman in those pictures for sure. No doubt about it.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ferrari-escort-hayward-892297
    She sent me a verification picture before. We couldn't get our schedules to line up, but her pics are sexy. I followed her on snap for awhile.

  14. #18286
    I am not seeing any red flags other than the out of state number. I have noticed her too. She looks good, if it is her you will meet. I would say it is a legit ad, though she seems to move around from city to city. She also has an ad on E.M. but no reviews. No idea what kind of service you will get, if you will get any service. I would fuck the woman in those pictures for sure. No doubt about it.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ferrari-escort-hayward-892297

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...w/037612847222 I hate filter pix but she hot af anyone know if its real or fake ad.

  15. #18285

    Natural

    I have texted with her and her rates seem pretty decent. I've had my eye on her for a while. That body looks awesome if those are her pics in her ad. I am not real crazy about Glendale Dr though but you say her location is good and clean. It has been a long time since I got any good brown sugar. I may have to move her up on my to do list.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChessGod  [View Original Post]
    Met this one this morning: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/530894116242 Her name is Kay. No signs of demons, no sign of b / f, no cigarette smoke, clean room. She has a decent body with only slight baby damage. Cool chick to talk to and totally cute. One of my better dates for sure. I opted for qv, not a clock watcher. . 80 damage. I will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape