Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26126

    Review of Ginger

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/765263961848

    Had this good dream. Went to go see this girl. Got to the location (Its a private residence). I get there and see a white pick up park behind me. I thought something was up and drove off. She called me a few seconds later and I told her about the truck and she said it was her landlord and that he was cool. I drove back to the location and we finally meet.

    I'll keep this part short, she is a PAWG for sure that knows how the throw it, if you like sex go see her. She got super wet and was even about to use a vibrator but the batteries died. By the time it was all over we were both sweating and tired, this was extremely satisfying and I look forward to seeing her again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails delet.jpg‎  

  2. #26125

    Versacce / Luckyy Charms / Malibu Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Grune  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her once when she was staying off of southside with some shady people (not the smartest decision going in there) but she's extremely shady. Unless you do outcall to your place and even then be careful.
    Been around a while, 2/3 yrs -- proceed as your picking up a rattle snake -- sometimes it will be okay. Sometimes you're bitten!!

  3. #26124

    I hoped to report, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/sexxxyredhead

    Thanks in advance for any reviews.
    But she and I both had issues making the meet happen tonight. I'll try again soon, but I'm concerned about the incall location being the baymont on JTB.

    Thoughts?

  4. #26123

    Absolutely

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    After talking to her past few days I think she's going to go the UTR right first few days and get an understanding of the game she's truly never done the whole escorting thing with ads. I told her I'd pass her number to a few friends so when the time comes the guys on the forums have first dibs. I pray someone doesn't fuck it up dude LOL.
    I'm definitely interested, please PM Fiona's number when available. Not my first rodeo with a young sugar baby but will definitely proceed with surgical care, last thing we need is for one of us to scare her away. Thanks again!

  5. #26122

    Anybody seen this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexxxyredhead

    Thanks in advance for any reviews.

  6. #26121
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    After talking to her past few days I think she's going to go the UTR right first few days and get an understanding of the game she's truly never done the whole escorting thing with ads. I told her I'd pass her number to a few friends so when the time comes the guys on the forums have first dibs. I pray someone doesn't fuck it up dude LOL.
    I'd appreciate a PM for the contact, if that's cool. Thanks.

  7. #26120

    Would be nice to have someone nice

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    After talking to her past few days I think she's going to go the UTR right first few days and get an understanding of the game she's truly never done the whole escorting thing with ads. I told her I'd pass her number to a few friends so when the time comes the guys on the forums have first dibs. I pray someone doesn't fuck it up dude LOL.
    Add me to list.

    PM me if you need my number for her.

  8. #26119
    Quote Originally Posted by Vintos85  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I'm interested in booking "Luckyy Charm". I haven't found her on Tryst or TER, and I tried searching here and reddit to see if anyone has ever booked her.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-4833/45893671

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/760014907590

    Just curious to know if it's legit and if I should move forward. Thanks!
    I've seen her once when she was staying off of southside with some shady people (not the smartest decision going in there) but she's extremely shady. Unless you do outcall to your place and even then be careful.

  9. #26118
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Move With Caution

    Quote Originally Posted by Vintos85  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I'm interested in booking "Luckyy Charm". I haven't found her on Tryst or TER, and I tried searching here and reddit to see if anyone has ever booked her.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-4833/45893671

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/760014907590

    Just curious to know if it's legit and if I should move forward. Thanks!
    I'm not going to go say "Not to go see Nicole". I'm saying proceed with caution. I've seen her a couple times for cardates getting her away from any possible ambushes. Nicole was still sketchy even out of her safety zone and most definitely is a complainer trying to go outside of our discussed deal. Denies any misdoings and blames it on the dudes that see her. Nicole has had several "warning, stay away" reviews and she has back up close by ready to take advantage of any vulnerabilities.

    She's a product of a couple other known providers with negative reviews. Though she looks cute in her pics Nicole is a b!+ch in sheeps clothing

  10. #26117
    Reddit has a sub with this type of stuff in it? Please share!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vintos85  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I'm interested in booking "Luckyy Charm". I haven't found her on Tryst or TER, and I tried searching here and reddit to see if anyone has ever booked her.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-4833/45893671

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/760014907590

    Just curious to know if it's legit and if I should move forward. Thanks!

  11. #26116
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsAdvoc8  [View Original Post]
    Add me to the list of interested parties.
    Me too please!

  12. #26115

    Luckyy Charm?

    Hi all,

    I'm interested in booking "Luckyy Charm". I haven't found her on Tryst or TER, and I tried searching here and reddit to see if anyone has ever booked her.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-4833/45893671

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/760014907590

    Just curious to know if it's legit and if I should move forward. Thanks!

  13. #26114
    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    Share the details when it happen. I think many of us don't mind donating more for quality.
    Add me to the list of interested parties.

  14. #26113

    UTR or not

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    After talking to her past few days I think she's going to go the UTR right first few days and get an understanding of the game she's truly never done the whole escorting thing with ads. I told her I'd pass her number to a few friends so when the time comes the guys on the forums have first dibs. I pray someone doesn't fuck it up dude LOL.
    Share the details when it happen. I think many of us don't mind donating more for quality.

  15. #26112

    Sounds good

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    After talking to her past few days I think she's going to go the UTR right first few days and get an understanding of the game she's truly never done the whole escorting thing with ads. I told her I'd pass her number to a few friends so when the time comes the guys on the forums have first dibs. I pray someone doesn't fuck it up dude LOL.
    Hell yeah, I'm down for throwing some business her, if your willing to share!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape