Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 252 of 662 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 302 352 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6153

    Genie

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices  [View Original Post]
    She is still around mainly sees regulars, has constant trouble keeping a phone alive.
    I'm surprised to hear she is still around and seeing regulars. I remember someone here mentioning that she had a boyfriend and was out of the scene, but maybe I'm misremembering.

    I was a regular but the last time she ever replied to me was around the time Covid had locked everything down. If anyone has a working phone number for her they could share with me, it would be greatly appreciated.

  2. #6152

    Yeah, thank you. .

    [Deleted by Admin]

    End of rant 😂.

    No rants on review threads and when I remove a post that doesn't mean you should come back on and say what was in the post.

    A2

  3. #6151

    Thank you MegaSean

    Thank you for the review. Much appreciated. I'm a boob guy so you saved me a trip. Not to mention the smell is a turn off as well. I actually contacted her this morning to set up a date. She was only available for CD today which I don't do. Based on your review I won't try for the incall.

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaSean  [View Original Post]
    Everyone so combative just answer his question! She gives good head, deep throat to completion but she spits. Bent her over one time to pound it out but had a smell so I won't do that again but bean back multiple times for some head. Weird set up, there's an older woman hanging around the house that will just shoot you a smile as you walk past her both in and out. Overall she gets the job done, no tits whatsoever so don't even bother looking for them LOL.
    .

  4. #6150

    Jesus!

    Everyone so combative just answer his question! She gives good head, deep throat to completion but she spits. Bent her over one time to pound it out but had a smell so I won't do that again but bean back multiple times for some head. Weird set up, there's an older woman hanging around the house that will just shoot you a smile as you walk past her both in and out. Overall she gets the job done, no tits whatsoever so don't even bother looking for them LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one. She looks like a cute black spinner type.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/549460839087

  5. #6149
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonKruger1  [View Original Post]
    She use to be a really good provider but my recent visits she's done a lackluster performance and can even have an attitude at times.
    I agree. I don't regret banging her, but, I will not repeat.

  6. #6148
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo  [View Original Post]
    I already searched for her name but found no reviews. Thats the reason I asked.
    My bad. Sorry. From what I remember, she as a will not repeat. Older lady lets you in and she is in basement room, or something like that. I believe there was an odor issue as well.

  7. #6147

    Guess I should have read the whole ad

    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    This guy is out there on STG Worcester, doing god's work. I wonder if he knows about this forum.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...p/362638438759
    He mentions this site twice in the ad LOL I'm dumb.

  8. #6146
    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    This guy is out there on STG Worcester, doing god's work. I wonder if he knows about this forum.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...p/362638438759
    He actually mentions this site at the end of his ad.

  9. #6145

    Ripoff post

    This guy is out there on STG Worcester, doing god's work. I wonder if he knows about this forum.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...p/362638438759

  10. #6144

    Searched

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSkivinny  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for a long time. Search the forum, she has been reviewed.
    I already searched for her name but found no reviews. Thats the reason I asked.

  11. #6143

    Search on what?

    I was thinking the same thing. How can you search without something to search for.

    Rather then tell you to search if you know if a girl is good or bad just say so. As a senior member I think I know to search first before asking if anyone had experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    What could one search on? No name, no address, no number?

    ARG

    .

  12. #6142

    Search on what?

    What could one search on? No name, no address, no number?

    ARG

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSkivinny  [View Original Post]
    Search the forum. She has been reviewed multiple times.
    .

  13. #6141
    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    Damn she was the best. Hows she looking?
    Is there a link to her ad?

  14. #6140

    How, exactly?

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSkivinny  [View Original Post]
    Search the forum. She has been reviewed multiple times.
    There's no name in her ad, phone numbers are of no use since they're x'ed out, so how exactly is one to search? "Black spinner" brings up this post, "Caribbean" brings up ancient posts, so pray tell [Deleted by Admin]

  15. #6139
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices  [View Original Post]
    She is still around mainly sees regulars, has constant trouble keeping a phone alive.
    Damn she was the best. Hows she looking?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape