Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 531 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 31 431 481 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 581 631 1031 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,965 of 17730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9780
    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    So tried seeing kali and both times were a fail on my part mostly. Couldn't get it up for whatever reason. Idk why but yea LOL. Anyway when I asked her to just bend over and I would jack off to get myself hard and we would just go from behind she said she don't do doggy because she doesn't trust guys. And its like. That's literally the only reason I'm here LOL.
    You're telling us this is a real ad, and the girl in the pics opens the door?

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/7ddb9d...f-1936b5a3632b

  2. #9779

    Stlouis Vixens

    Quote Originally Posted by Johndupers  [View Original Post]
    Hey Bubba. How do I find the girls? Where are they on the web? Thanks John.
    Try their website. stlouisvixens.com.

  3. #9778
    Quote Originally Posted by BBubba  [View Original Post]
    Just noticed that Parker and Sasha will be doing 4 hands today (Tuesday). I had that rare pleasure about 3 or 4 years ago and all I can say is "OMG". They were an actual couple then so it's quite a show.

    Wish I could afford a double now. But I can't. For those of you that can swing it-you really should try and see these two.
    Hey Bubba. How do I find the girls? Where are they on the web? Thanks John.

  4. #9777

    Who

    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    Just trying to post the chick's I've seen recently for anybody whos wondering. Seen this chick. Pretty good time to be honest. Amazing head for me she knows some tricks. Nice ass and view from doggy. Pretty cool chick she'll party with you a little bit. Overall good experience. Outcall qv 150.
    You are talkin about time spent with girls but you are not telling us which ones You mean. How about posting a name or better yet a link? Thanks.

  5. #9776

    Let Us Know

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky697  [View Original Post]
    Looks intriguing. Area code should be 765.

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/fd47d1...2-19a080eedf5a

    Also has an Instagram page.
    That's Katie Banks a cam girl and porn star let us know if she opens the door when you get there.

  6. #9775
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    Seen also

    Just trying to post the chick's I've seen recently for anybody whos wondering. Seen this chick. Pretty good time to be honest. Amazing head for me she knows some tricks. Nice ass and view from doggy. Pretty cool chick she'll party with you a little bit. Overall good experience. Outcall qv 150.

  7. #9774
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    Seen

    Seen her quite a few times. Real girl. Nothing too special about her. Gets the job done tho. Pretty fire head but it's always covered and she won't budge on that.

  8. #9773
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    So tried seeing kali and both times were a fail on my part mostly. Couldn't get it up for whatever reason. Idk why but yea LOL. Anyway when I asked her to just bend over and I would jack off to get myself hard and we would just go from behind she said she don't do doggy because she doesn't trust guys. And its like. That's literally the only reason I'm here LOL.
    Anybody else hear this bs from her too or is it just me?? Again can't hold it againtz her too much because I was the problem but still man.

  9. #9772
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    Any info

    So tried seeing kali and both times were a fail on my part mostly. Couldn't get it up for whatever reason. Idk why but yea LOL. Anyway when I asked her to just bend over and I would jack off to get myself hard and we would just go from behind she said she don't do doggy because she doesn't trust guys. And its like. That's literally the only reason I'm here LOL.

  10. #9771

    Any Intel on Kate Donna

    Looks intriguing. Area code should be 765.

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/fd47d1...2-19a080eedf5a

    Also has an Instagram page.

  11. #9770

    Angie Dupo

    Is Angie still around, can't seem to get a hold of here.

  12. #9769
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    This one screams fake / scam.
    Yep. Reverse search showed pics in other ads and random Russian websites.

  13. #9768
    Quote Originally Posted by StlSpanker  [View Original Post]
    This one screams fake / scam.

  14. #9767

    Lucy Angel


  15. #9766

    Destiny w Vixens

    Saw Destiny a few weeks back been meaning to write a review!

    Met her at her incall location she was dressed in sexy lingerie showing them big tits and that great booty!

    Started with a massage then on flip gave a very nice BJ till I had her get on her back I gave her some daty she was so wet it was time to get in there and pound her Mish till I was completely drained! Destiny helped with the clean up chatted a bit kissed and out the door it was very enjoyable hour! Just need to get approved to see more of the beautiful vixens in the line up! Will repeat again as in the past!

    Thanks.

    Leaveit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape