Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,181 to 15,195 of 41294
-
04-29-22 15:02 #26114Senior Member

Posts: 82Add me to the list of interested parties.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 12:43 #26113Senior Member

Posts: 581UTR or not
Share the details when it happen. I think many of us don't mind donating more for quality.
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 09:24 #26112Regular Member

Posts: 19Sounds good
Hell yeah, I'm down for throwing some business her, if your willing to share!
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 08:34 #26111Senior Member

Posts: 226Awesome
I'm definitely interested! Thanks for this info.
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 08:34 #26110Senior Member

Posts: 470Mumbles aka GPS Barbi
It occurs to me that this is the same girl who was talked about a lot in 2020, when I arrived on this F'ed up scene. There were many posts about not being able to understand her, that she "mumbles'.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
I've tried to connect because I don't give a shit about talking with her ghetto ass, I just want to give her a brail reading, but she is not worth the time, I guess someone gets through, but never me.
Powerhouse100 met her and said "I forgot to mention that this girl is chronically high. " post #23239.
HM,
Tall.
-
04-29-22 08:33 #26109Senior Member

Posts: 618Yes please
Sign me up!
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 08:23 #26108Senior Member

Posts: 250Tattoo baby
I had a dream I met with tattoo baby this morning. If you like pretty Black bbw's, she's the one. The dream started with a CBJ and we went to doggy. The damage was 100 sonic rings for a half hour. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/453488170526.
-
04-29-22 08:17 #26107Senior Member

Posts: 73Excellent work! I am often feeling the urge when I arrive into JAX late. Glad you got taken care of. I would love to know more contact details if she is willing to share.
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
Agree 100% re. International travels. Some parts of the world are refreshingly more open minded.
-
04-29-22 08:15 #26106Senior Member

Posts: 176After talking to her past few days I think she's going to go the UTR right first few days and get an understanding of the game she's truly never done the whole escorting thing with ads. I told her I'd pass her number to a few friends so when the time comes the guys on the forums have first dibs. I pray someone doesn't fuck it up dude LOL.
Originally Posted by Soliloquio
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 06:52 #26105Senior Member

Posts: 690Desperate? More Like Deadly Dangerous!
Thanks for sharing the info.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
I do not know what you could have done differently other than not have gone to see her. Does not like you made a mistake, you were careful and used your spidey senses.
Jazmyn / Desi sound deadly dangerous and a must avoid.
-
04-29-22 02:01 #26104Senior Member

Posts: 130Ryder YMMV
She definitely is the perfect case YMMV. I've dreamt with her twice this month. First time had to wait 20 minutes. Says she was tthe gas station even thought I gave her a 5 minute out text. 2nd time was parked I'd in the room in less than 5 minutes.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe!
-
04-29-22 01:01 #26103Senior Member

Posts: 188I'm in
I'll keep an eye out for the link. If she looks good I'll reach out to her right away. Please feel free to pm if she stays under the radar. Thank you so much for sharing, fantastic report!
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 22:30 #26102Senior Member

Posts: 229Interestingly, she's using a number that Bizzy Lizzy used for a long time.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...34727/30723532
https://sumosear.ch/phone/904-373-4727
-
04-28-22 22:20 #26101Senior Member

Posts: 229This Jazmyn? Yeah, she and her man are bad people. Definitely stay away.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
https://www.xvideos.com/video6772364..._pathetic_dick
-
04-28-22 22:15 #26100Senior Member

Posts: 266Ronnie prego
Do you think she's pissed that Lotto knocked up Ronnie? LOL. I don't know that for sure, but I wouldn't bet against it.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




