Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,081 to 10,095 of 25711
-
04-29-22 10:08 #15631Senior Member

Posts: 444Angel
She has a AA and girl inside with her, you lay your donation on the dresser the black guy comes in after 5 minutes takes the money then she asks for room money, she will rip you off, you have been warned.
Originally Posted by Defto
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 10:03 #15630Senior Member

Posts: 121Mature Nicole
Saw off woodman but she has since moved. Dog there but we'll mannered good skills nice rack older than pics make her look. Would repeat if she was in same location as before.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...r/555347838061
-
04-29-22 09:34 #15629Regular Member

Posts: 16Jiggle with updated link
Looks like first posting I replied to has different number. Attached is updated link.
Originally Posted by GolfGuy60
[View Original Post]
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...g/699617588229
-
04-29-22 08:15 #15628Senior Member

Posts: 121Thanks have been on the fence about her what is donation?
Originally Posted by GolfGuy60
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 06:47 #15627Senior Member

Posts: 121Amy
Saw her a couple months ago. Sketchy bldg on east side, should've just left but little head. Not even attractive as pics which doesn't say much. Terrible BBBJ I got off finally and scrambled away never to return. 6. https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ayton/80655675.
-
04-29-22 06:42 #15626Senior Member

Posts: 121https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/897120339372
Originally Posted by Goo3215
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 03:50 #15625Senior Member

Posts: 121Lauren
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/897120339372
Originally Posted by Goo3215
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 02:14 #15624Senior Member

Posts: 3044-year-old Outcalls Brenda.
Yeah I only had the opportunity to see her once I picked her up took her over to a parking lot she blew me really good she was excited when I shot my load all over my steering wheel and dashboard LOL. We talked about future meetings and then I never saw her again and then all of a sudden without warning she had me blocked so I don't know what all that's about but anyway good luck guys.
Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 22:12 #15623Regular Member

Posts: 16Jiggle
First time poster but have read the forum for awhile. After reading a few good reviews on Jiggle I felt safe to give her a try. She lived up to everything I had read. Quick and easy communication and was quickly available. Sweet and sexy personality to go with fantastic BBBJ then CG and Mish.
Originally Posted by BigJ2022
[View Original Post]
Will repeat again soon.
-
04-28-22 21:49 #15622Senior Member

Posts: 717Brenda Still advertising
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/934808526235
Originally Posted by BengalsBoomer
[View Original Post]
You must be talking about this one, right?
Her price went up double. That's stupid to me.
-
04-28-22 20:35 #15621Senior Member

Posts: 369Sassy and Angel
Good to know. Thank you.
Originally Posted by CorBliss89
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 20:13 #15620Senior Member

Posts: 154Do you have a link for her?
Originally Posted by Daveballer71
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 19:41 #15619Senior Member

Posts: 74Angel vs. Sassy
Not the same person. 'Sassy' was doing duos once upon a time with Redwine (back when Redwine was reliable) and she has a big tattoo of some kinda sun god thing covering her left shoulder blade, Angel doesn't have any ink on her upper back, just around the sides, and she's a few inches taller than Sassy. (No I don't have a photographic memory, just looked at a few old pics I still had of both).
Originally Posted by Defto
[View Original Post]
I know what you mean because they look similar in the face.
Does make me wonder what ever happened to Sassy?
-
04-28-22 19:25 #15618Senior Member

Posts: 121Lauren
She is still posting. I reached out early in the day last time and she kept in touch until we could find a time that worked. I think she is great just wish she had her own place. Very fair and accommodating, just a couple rules.
-
04-28-22 19:08 #15617Senior Member

Posts: 369SexySassy
Isn't this "SexySassy" among several other names she went by? A couple years back I saw SexySassy and someone sent me a video of her and her boyfriend being chased by the cops. Looks like the same girl to me. Then again, my memory isn't what it once was.
Originally Posted by CorBliss89
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






