Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 11028
-
05-01-22 00:04 #8508Senior Member

Posts: 784Dot ave
If you guys see a tall girl on the bridge tattoo above her left eyebrow red jacket, boots, backpack got a bbj from her. When she got in she said 60 I countered with 50 said she wants to use a cover but I told her I'm not doing that. She's slow at it but kept going till I popped, opened the car door spit out didn't cough or gag but the girl does complain saying things like fml I don't like doing this.
I think she said her name was desire or some strip club girl name like that.
-
04-30-22 16:09 #8507Senior Member

Posts: 784About 10:15 - 11:00 pm. Girls are out later than that past midnight. I personally don't care about LEO I take the risk.
Originally Posted by Devil6661
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 13:20 #8506Senior Member

Posts: 109What is good time to search around?
What time to find girls? Is nms still safe?
Originally Posted by Hans68
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 13:16 #8505Senior Member

Posts: 109[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.
I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.
Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.
Thanks!
-
04-30-22 03:35 #8504Senior Member

Posts: 267I know these people, I used to work for a credit agency. These people make money but spend a lot more. I knew a guy that made about 200 k a year but he spent about 250 or 300 k a year.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes2021
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-22 22:53 #8503Senior Member

Posts: 3853https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bos...olice-say/amp/
Originally Posted by GoodTimes2021
[View Original Post]
Is it this one? Cops chastised him about the seriousness of the situation. Yeah right. Seriousness of getting a 40 dollar blowjob. In the meantime, Meth-head alley is littered with crime, drugs, assaults and whatever else is ignored. Sorry. But, cops don't do shit nowadays and I don't blame them.
Thanks for the intel. I already had a rent-a-security guy follow me around this morning until he gave up. I should drive around circles tomorrow morning across Suffolk just to piss him off. Stay safe and away from NMS for awhile.
-
04-29-22 22:07 #8502Regular Member

Posts: 13Article gone already
Wow, that article is already taken down from the internet. Like I said, this gentleman has money.
Originally Posted by CoolKid96
[View Original Post]
Here is another one. Unfortunately this one doesn't have all the juicy details from the police report like the other one.
https://www.bostonherald.com/2022/04...on-police-say/
-
04-29-22 19:17 #8501Senior Member

Posts: 361Sting at NMS on Thursday
That article is gone, and you can find it with a little google sleuthing, but it's not easy. I won't expose the guy's name, because I don't see the upside to outing him. If you're dying for the name or article, message me.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes2021
[View Original Post]
I also bet he has a name here.
What everyone should know is that he went to the South Bay garage, and they somehow saw the girl giving him a BJ there. You would think he would have parked in a corner where he could see cops approaching, but he didn't.
Lessons:
1) cops are doing stings now (yesterday), so be more careful.
2) the cops watched him meet the girl at Allerton / Pierson, so be careful around there for a while.
3) don't use South Bay Garage for a while.
4) park so that you can see who's coming.
5) never admit anything to the cops, and tell the girl never to admit anything until she gets an attorney.
The cops obviously have nothing better to do.
-
04-29-22 18:16 #8500Senior Member

Posts: 470Car Date Spots?
I've never done a car date before but it would be interesting to try. Does anybody know any car date spots in Boston that are safe to chill and park? How do car dates work? This chick offered one because she only does outcalls. Are car dates safe in general? I'm a noob to them. Thanks guys.
-
04-29-22 13:16 #8499Regular Member

Posts: 13High profile bust on MM
https://liveboston617.org/2022/04/28...or-sex-crimes/
But why? This dude has money, and he still makes tons of dough. Between his college professor salary, and expensive private law practice position, he probably makes at least $400 k a year.
He can afford any of the high end escorts available around the country, but he is chasing 20 bucks crack WGs on Methadone Mile.
I guess you can have all the money and education in the world, but still lack common sense.
This article is hilarious, though:
"As the operator was exiting the vehicle his pants were still around his mid thighs and his erect penis was exposed. " LOL.
-
04-29-22 11:32 #8498Senior Member

Posts: 3853LSW Maria
Not Papi Maria, another Maria. Skinny, purple hair in her 30's. Huge knot on her forehead. Nothing to brag about. Nice woman, talked the entire time, security guy at Magazine decided to follow and tailgate me the whole time before I went outside his area. He doesn't bother anyone. But, come on. Don't mess with me this morning. And, if I slammed on the brakes, you'll have a lot to answer for. Back to Maria, standard rate. No drama, droopy body. Finished and said goodbye. Dropped her off near Tremont and Mass Ave. Be safe.
-
04-28-22 20:34 #8497Senior Member

Posts: 3853Just remember that's it's there afterwards. LOL. I use to hide my stuff in the glove box and locked it. Went to work afterwards and was freaking out looking for my wallet and phone before realizing where I hid it. Always check your car afterwards as well. I've had jackets, lighters and hair accessories left in my car. Luckily, no drugs or worse. Best do that, especially if you share the car.
Originally Posted by Phillesh
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-22 00:18 #8496Senior Member

Posts: 57Trunk trunk trunk
I always lock everything I don't want stolen in the trunk. So wallet, phone, etc goes there. Just keep the BJ $$$ up front, personally like to leave it on the visor. Worst case scenario is the SW grabs that $$ and jumps.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 18:54 #8495Senior Member

Posts: 3853There are three things that I keep in my jacket pocket zippered up, wallet, phone and keys. Everything else can be replaced. I know some guys put their wallets in the center console or under the seats. These hags know where the spots are. My jacket stays with me the whole time. Everyone's got their own ways to protect their goods. Letting a WG steal your phone is bad. A 40 BJ and lose a 900 phone. Hold on to your shit boys. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Hans68
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 16:31 #8494Senior Member

Posts: 784nms
When I was talking with Susie she told me that when new girls come to the shelter the other girls teach them to steal guys phones during car dates. She said she can't do that. Its like you said Drugs fake friends and the homeless lifestyle very pathetic reality.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






