Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 674 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 174 574 624 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 724 774 1174 1674 ... LastLast
Results 10,096 to 10,110 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15637
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfGuy60  [View Original Post]
    First time poster but have read the forum for awhile. After reading a few good reviews on Jiggle I felt safe to give her a try. She lived up to everything I had read. Quick and easy communication and was quickly available. Sweet and sexy personality to go with fantastic BBBJ then CG and Mish.

    Will repeat again soon.
    Thanks have been on the fence about her what is donation?

  2. #15636

    Amy

    Saw her a couple months ago. Sketchy bldg on east side, should've just left but little head. Not even attractive as pics which doesn't say much. Terrible BBBJ I got off finally and scrambled away never to return. 6. https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ayton/80655675.

  3. #15635
    Quote Originally Posted by Goo3215  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for her?
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/897120339372

  4. #15634

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by Goo3215  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for her?
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/897120339372

  5. #15633

    44-year-old Outcalls Brenda.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/934808526235

    You must be talking about this one, right?

    Her price went up double. That's stupid to me.
    Yeah I only had the opportunity to see her once I picked her up took her over to a parking lot she blew me really good she was excited when I shot my load all over my steering wheel and dashboard LOL. We talked about future meetings and then I never saw her again and then all of a sudden without warning she had me blocked so I don't know what all that's about but anyway good luck guys.

  6. #15632

    Jiggle

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJ2022  [View Original Post]
    I got to say for a lady who is a bit older she is sexy as hell!! Very prompt communication and safe / clean incall. Very direct and efficient in the lead up communication and fast responses. Not the waiting for 4 hours like some other girls around here. Very good BBBJ and loved having her ride. That booty does jiggle and it's hot. Not exactly in my lineup of preferred younger spinners but she's up there.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...g/181746963393
    First time poster but have read the forum for awhile. After reading a few good reviews on Jiggle I felt safe to give her a try. She lived up to everything I had read. Quick and easy communication and was quickly available. Sweet and sexy personality to go with fantastic BBBJ then CG and Mish.

    Will repeat again soon.

  7. #15631

    Brenda Still advertising

    Quote Originally Posted by BengalsBoomer  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her lately how is she if you have. Please update me if you see her I don't know what happened to her I haven't been able to get a hold of her thank you.
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/934808526235

    You must be talking about this one, right?

    Her price went up double. That's stupid to me.

  8. #15630
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Sassy and Angel

    Good to know. Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by CorBliss89  [View Original Post]
    Not the same person. 'Sassy' was doing duos once upon a time with Redwine (back when Redwine was reliable) and she has a big tattoo of some kinda sun god thing covering her left shoulder blade, Angel doesn't have any ink on her upper back, just around the sides, and she's a few inches taller than Sassy. (No I don't have a photographic memory, just looked at a few old pics I still had of both).

    I know what you mean because they look similar in the face.

    Does make me wonder what ever happened to Sassy?

  9. #15629
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveballer71  [View Original Post]
    She is still posting. I reached out early in the day last time and she kept in touch until we could find a time that worked. I think she is great just wish she had her own place. Very fair and accommodating, just a couple rules.
    Do you have a link for her?

  10. #15628

    Angel vs. Sassy

    Quote Originally Posted by Defto  [View Original Post]
    Isn't this "SexySassy" among several other names she went by? A couple years back I saw SexySassy and someone sent me a video of her and her boyfriend being chased by the cops. Looks like the same girl to me. Then again, my memory isn't what it once was.
    Not the same person. 'Sassy' was doing duos once upon a time with Redwine (back when Redwine was reliable) and she has a big tattoo of some kinda sun god thing covering her left shoulder blade, Angel doesn't have any ink on her upper back, just around the sides, and she's a few inches taller than Sassy. (No I don't have a photographic memory, just looked at a few old pics I still had of both).

    I know what you mean because they look similar in the face.

    Does make me wonder what ever happened to Sassy?

  11. #15627

    Lauren

    She is still posting. I reached out early in the day last time and she kept in touch until we could find a time that worked. I think she is great just wish she had her own place. Very fair and accommodating, just a couple rules.

  12. #15626
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    SexySassy

    Isn't this "SexySassy" among several other names she went by? A couple years back I saw SexySassy and someone sent me a video of her and her boyfriend being chased by the cops. Looks like the same girl to me. Then again, my memory isn't what it once was.

    Quote Originally Posted by CorBliss89  [View Original Post]
    1st visit a couple months ago. She had horrible communication, finally set a time, got there, no response, etc etc. Long story short she wasn't even there, had me waiting a half hr till she finally got there, but the visit finally went well. So I figured I'd give her another try. Made plans last week & she ultimately ghosted, tried again today, this time she actually gave me the new address & we set a time & she even kept texting me to make sure I was still coming etc so I thought things were going well. Half hr later I'm still out there waiting and she keeps saying she's 'on her way'. Then I see a car full of AA's pull in and go into her apt where she and another AA poke their head out the door (so she was already there the whole time? Not saying it was a trap, but I'm not about to go into a place where I just watched 4 other people go into, especially after catching her lying about not already being there, kinda shady. It's too bad because she has skills but she's become way more hassle than she's worth. Time to move on. My time is worth $ too and she's wasted more of it than she can afford to pay back.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/055649755520

    Does anyone know what happened to the other 'Angel' from a few yrs ago? Would love to catch up with her.

  13. #15625

    Caramel

    Had a date with caramel. Beautiful girl and very responsive. When I messaged her it only took about a hour to get back which is ok with me. Place was nice and clean. Has a cat but keeps it out of the room during visit. Have a superb dtbbj with slobber all down my member and it got jrs attention fast. Only had mish, as I couldn't help staring at her beautiful chest and came in a bag fast. But of a big girl but a healthy big with curves in the right places. She is fast becoming my new atf.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...d/288678754221

  14. #15624

    Angel

    1st visit a couple months ago. She had horrible communication, finally set a time, got there, no response, etc etc. Long story short she wasn't even there, had me waiting a half hr till she finally got there, but the visit finally went well. So I figured I'd give her another try. Made plans last week & she ultimately ghosted, tried again today, this time she actually gave me the new address & we set a time & she even kept texting me to make sure I was still coming etc so I thought things were going well. Half hr later I'm still out there waiting and she keeps saying she's 'on her way'. Then I see a car full of AA's pull in and go into her apt where she and another AA poke their head out the door (so she was already there the whole time? Not saying it was a trap, but I'm not about to go into a place where I just watched 4 other people go into, especially after catching her lying about not already being there, kinda shady. It's too bad because she has skills but she's become way more hassle than she's worth. Time to move on. My time is worth $ too and she's wasted more of it than she can afford to pay back.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/055649755520

    Does anyone know what happened to the other 'Angel' from a few yrs ago? Would love to catch up with her.

  15. #15623
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Angel

    Her nickname was "Katie. " I did some research on this a while back and what I could find is that it appears that she is in a serious relationship or she got married. She is still living in the area as of last year but I couldn't find a current FB account. I really had fun with her too but that last time I saw her was with Meiah. She had a bad bandage on her leg and she looked like the demons were really getting to her.

    Quote Originally Posted by CorBliss89  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I know this is my first post and this is probably a long shot but does anyone know what ever happened to Angel (not the 5'11" 'Angel' who's currently getting mixed reviews. I'll be leaving one of my own for her soon.) The one I'm talking about was maybe 5'5" brunette, spinner, last I saw her was probably late 2019 when she was hosting incalls at an apt. East Dayton. I saw something the other day in the SC thread about an 'Angel' working at Cheetahs who fit the history / description so it got me wondering if she's still around. I have no interest in going to the clubs but would love to spoil her again.

    TIA,

    C.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape