Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 566 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 66 466 516 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 616 666 1066 1566 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 25037
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16562

    That a winner

    Quote Originally Posted by Groundglass  [View Original Post]
    Legit meds will need prescriptions. Don't go and actually buy Viagra. Active ingredient is Sildenafil citrate.

    Get generic Sildenafil 20 mg (take 5 to get the typical 100 mg Viagra dose) or less.

    One cheap route I found is going through GoodRx and Stop and Shop.

    As an example on the GoodRx site: 60 tablets of 20 mg Sildenafil filled at Stop and Shop: $8. 10.
    I do the same.

  2. #16561

    I would be interested, also, if you don't mind sharing the info. Thank you so much.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Not at all.

    Who?
    I don't mind if she is a little big.

  3. #16560

    Morgan

    No that is not her.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Just curious I came across this ad this morning. Is this the girl that cam to the door?

    https://hot.com/us/ri/providence/esc.../morgan/m-InRH

  4. #16559

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Funny you should ask. I just came back from seeing her. She's near the airport in a hotel. Pitchers are not her but I didn't mind the girl that answered the door. She's a cute young spinner colored girl. I opted for the qv donation of 1. Started off DANTY it was very nice. She then put the cover on and proceeded with decent BJ. We then went to mish. She wasn't a clock watcher but then again I didn't have much time so was done in 20. Definitely will repeat.

    .
    Just curious I came across this ad this morning. Is this the girl that cam to the door?

    https://hot.com/us/ri/providence/esc.../morgan/m-InRH

  5. #16558
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Does it matter if she's a little big?
    Not at all.

    Who?

  6. #16557
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    Check this forum under Viagra Etc. There are several options but I have found All Day Chemist to be very legit and the product is the same as you will find anywhere at a fraction of the price. Shipping is more and it can take a few weeks but well worth it in the end.
    Sildenafil. The generic to Viagra. 1/10th the cost, google Marley drug.

  7. #16556
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    In search of the little blue pill can anyone help?
    Check this forum under Viagra Etc. There are several options but I have found All Day Chemist to be very legit and the product is the same as you will find anywhere at a fraction of the price. Shipping is more and it can take a few weeks but well worth it in the end.

  8. #16555

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMrmrm  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a nice black provider with big tits or a nice ass.
    Check out the post yesterday she looks good and got a nice review.

  9. #16554
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMrmrm  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a nice black provider with big tits or a nice ass.
    Does it matter if she's a little big?

  10. #16553

    Any suggestions?

    Looking for a nice black provider with big tits or a nice ass.

  11. #16552
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    In search of the little blue pill can anyone help?
    Legit meds will need prescriptions. Don't go and actually buy Viagra. Active ingredient is Sildenafil citrate.

    Get generic Sildenafil 20 mg (take 5 to get the typical 100 mg Viagra dose) or less.

    One cheap route I found is going through GoodRx and Stop and Shop.

    As an example on the GoodRx site: 60 tablets of 20 mg Sildenafil filled at Stop and Shop: $8. 10.

  12. #16551
    Quote Originally Posted by AwwonAnon  [View Original Post]
    I know there are 2 diamonds but I mean this one https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/402010343676.

    I can't seem to get a response is she legit?
    She's legit. Heavier girl, but nice.

  13. #16550
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    In search of the little blue pill can anyone help?
    How much you willing to pay for 1 pills?

  14. #16549
    Not quite sure what you're looking for if not through your doctor. Try northwest pharmacy. Real meds so you need a script. You can go the route of BlueChew. Same ingredients as tadalafil and sildenifil but mg numbers are lower. You go online and answer some questions, then the site's MDs give you their script so they can send you meds. I hope that helps. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    In search of the little blue pill can anyone help?

  15. #16548

    Blue Pill

    In search of the little blue pill can anyone help?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape