High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #47965

    LL massage John's Creek

    Wanted a legit massage with possibility of some extras. Got Myra, geeky girl in 20's. Gave very good and strong massage. While massaging back & gluts, she moved sheet almost all the way down the gluts, that was the only hint I got about extras. The rooms were open at the top and door had a peephole, so was not confident of extras. On flip there were no hints given, at the end of the massage I tried my luck my moving my towel slightly and asking for extras, looks like she was waiting for my initiation. Did a good HJ without any hurry with only OTC roaming on back. But would not complain with quality of massage and young talent. OTD. 6 + . 4.

    Went there couple more times later, but mileage still the same.

  2. #47964
    Quote Originally Posted by Jzyk7  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in town for work later in May, but I won't have a rental car. Are there any decent HE (not interested in FS) parlors that are accessible or close to Marta stops? Or would Uber be necessary for any hobbying? I'll be staying in midtown, thanks!
    I'm not familiar with all the Marta stops, but if you downtown there are some spas that are walking distance from each other. I don't know the street names but I know Spring Spa is off of Manchester Rd and there are a couple spas that are close. They are close to strip clubs as well. Wawa and Quality Health are next door to each other. You may have to Uber to get to those.

  3. #47963
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Tudai  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me about ILoveMassage in Norcross? I've stopped there like 5 times and some lovely comes out and says WeBusy YouComeBack. PM advice would be great because I'm slowing down but even though I will try to follow the blog.
    Owner is Lisa, the cutie you saw. She's not kidding in that you'll need to make an appointment to see her because she has a shitload of regulars. Lisa doesn't allow much in the extras department but gives a decent massage and ending.

  4. #47962

    AMPs Near Public Transit?

    I'm going to be in town for work later in May, but I won't have a rental car. Are there any decent HE (not interested in FS) parlors that are accessible or close to Marta stops? Or would Uber be necessary for any hobbying? I'll be staying in midtown, thanks!

  5. #47961
    Senior Member


    Posts: 176

    I ♡ Massage

    Can anyone tell me about ILoveMassage in Norcross? I've stopped there like 5 times and some lovely comes out and says WeBusy YouComeBack. PM advice would be great because I'm slowing down but even though I will try to follow the blog.

  6. #47960
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerFell  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, ComTech. Always good intel from my man.
    Many thanks yo the board.

  7. #47959
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Mia / Nina.
    I was thinking Mia too, from his description.

  8. #47958
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Legend after hearing good reports. Drew "Gina", young spinner body, 30 (ish), wearing mask, seemed shy. She had a good massage technique and I thoroughly enjoyed the massage. She started teasing half way through after some OTC on my part. The flip came and a good time was had, mostly OTC however. All good. Would repeat when in the area to see the other girls. 60/70.
    She must be new. Never heard of her.

  9. #47957
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Legend after hearing good reports. Drew "Gina", young spinner body, 30 (ish), wearing mask, seemed shy. She had a good massage technique and I thoroughly enjoyed the massage. She started teasing half way through after some OTC on my part. The flip came and a good time was had, mostly OTC however. All good. Would repeat when in the area to see the other girls. 60/70.
    Correction, Damage was 60/50.

  10. #47956
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Bill you need to understand that there are people here who seriously hate you because you're such huge fucking douchebag. As soon as you post something stupid they know its you and report it. You might want to find some other site to troll.

    A2

  11. #47955
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Mia / Nina.
    Did she used to work at Angel in Peachtree Corners?

  12. #47954
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Mia / Nina.
    Thanks, ComTech. Always good intel from my man.

  13. #47953
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo007  [View Original Post]
    Drew Wendy, very good massage and great handshake. She was a little heavier than I like so I was 2nd guessing myself for staying, had the opportunity to leave when she wanted money up front, but I folded. Happy I did, got 60 full minutes and some nice fake heavy breathing during the deed. She knew what she was doing.

    Saw a slimmer girl on the way out, probably go back, but I got to tryout Anna at Sunshine first.
    Thanks, Apollo! Great review! Keep up the good work!

  14. #47952

    Small

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    I think she said her name was Nicey but it was hard to interpret. Anyhow, tiny frame, small bewbs, no fat, great attitude. 75 pounds or so. Has to be about 50 but with the body of an 18 year old.

    Care.
    Sounds like Mia / Nina.

  15. #47951

    Thanks, Cuk!

    Quote Originally Posted by ColinKaeperCuk  [View Original Post]
    The slimmer girl is Amy.
    Thanks for filling in the gaps.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape