Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 627 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 127 527 577 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 677 727 1127 ... LastLast
Results 9,391 to 9,405 of 18427
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9037

    HumbleGorgeous

    I'm a sucker for a nice rack, but not looking for pro's and definitely getting that vibe. Wants $500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-8ad063757759

  2. #9036

    Salute

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Met this one recently. Went to text and met up a couple days later. Wanted $$$$$ with intimacy as long as main event was covered. Was horney after a night of partying the day prior so agreed. Cool chick, typical Au Pair looking to have fun. Went to somewhere private and got her naked but again did not end up fking her. Can't get over that distinguished smell some Latin ladies have. Smell of some strong Mexican spice with BO. Should of had her take a shower but was somewhat drunk so tried to go right for it. Paid her and she was on her way. Second time this has happened to me in the last month. She's somewhat thicker and darker than her pics suggest but no gut. Semi Kardashian ass that I'm sure some of you guys would devour. Tits were natural and decently plump. Good luck.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-0b03b29aee93
    Spending $10 k for a smelly, now that is awesome! The whiskey dick is real and kills the fun though.

  3. #9035

    Nev (Middle Eastern)


  4. #9034
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    LatinGirl94

    Met this one recently. Went to text and met up a couple days later. Wanted $$$$$ with intimacy as long as main event was covered. Was horney after a night of partying the day prior so agreed. Cool chick, typical Au Pair looking to have fun. Went to somewhere private and got her naked but again did not end up fking her. Can't get over that distinguished smell some Latin ladies have. Smell of some strong Mexican spice with BO. Should of had her take a shower but was somewhat drunk so tried to go right for it. Paid her and she was on her way. Second time this has happened to me in the last month. She's somewhat thicker and darker than her pics suggest but no gut. Semi Kardashian ass that I'm sure some of you guys would devour. Tits were natural and decently plump. Good luck.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-0b03b29aee93

  5. #9033
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Bitcoin millionaires are a dime a dozen. For us, $750-$1 k is a lot of cash. For lots of guys these days, they drop that like a normal dude drops $10 on fast food drive thru.

    Lots of girls dropped out the game because daytraders of stock and Bitcoin are paying their bills. These girls talk about their experiences leaving a smaller pool of SBs with outrageous expectations.
    I wonder what effect the pandemic had on the academic scene. I used to meet a lot of college girls who were away from parents for the first time. If a lot of that has moved online there might be no motivation for the parents to pay extra to move away. And if they're attending school remotely they may feel its too close to home to play.

    Just a theory, I have no idea of the current impact on colleges, I just started tuning the news out. As for bitcoin millionaires and day traders, what goes up usually comes down so maybe that's temporary.

  6. #9032
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Tbh I have no idea. I was off the site for 6-7 months. Re-upped a month ago and the shit is now completely out of whack. No idea what caused such a drastic change in just 6 mos.
    Maybe there's certain amount of distraction brought on by new freedom and the feeling the end of the pandemic may be near (I. E. Encouraging them to go places with their friends, travel, etc. A renewed realization that youth doesn't last forever maybe)?

    I know I used to find certain times of the year like spring break somewhat challenging, just like I always found it easier to schedule their time on week nights over weekends, which I assume is because they want to party with their friends.

  7. #9031

    Rare but high profile examples cause high expectations to become mainstream.

    This, exactly. And it's too bad, because it's ultimately the modest girls and guys who suffer from expectation-inflation.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Lots of girls dropped out the game because daytraders of stock and Bitcoin are paying their bills. These girls talk about their experiences leaving a smaller pool of SBs with outrageous expectations.

  8. #9030

    Darla

    She late 26-27, and I was one of the 1st guys she meetup with off SA. She became high volume fast that why I drop her. Recently, she hit me up. She was off SA because she had a BF. Guy drop her, and that's why she back on SA. Pretty face, nice boobs, but a little bit of a stomach and no ass. She likes being tied up, and has some toys, but I'm not into any toy that isn't connected to me. She in to dark hair guys. She in Silver Spring MD now. She a bite of an airhead, and I already have a lot on my plate so didn't take her up on her often to meetup again.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeThe  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-188d226bb129

    She has a new profile but she had older profile but don't remember the older profile name. For folks that like big boobs and curvy. High volume though.

  9. #9029

    The government pumped trillions into the economy

    Bitcoin millionaires are a dime a dozen. For us, $750-$1 k is a lot of cash. For lots of guys these days, they drop that like a normal dude drops $10 on fast food drive thru.

    Lots of girls dropped out the game because daytraders of stock and Bitcoin are paying their bills. These girls talk about their experiences leaving a smaller pool of SBs with outrageous expectations.

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverNP  [View Original Post]
    What are the main factors driving the increase? Actual cost of living or a shift in supply and demand due to reduced number of girls on the site?

    I know that right as the pandemic was starting, and really entering the news, some girls I met needed to be talked into meeting (saying things like "I don't know about this. I could be risking my health by meeting you" etc. I wonder how many of them just never re-entered the game.

  10. #9028
    Quote Originally Posted by OliverNP  [View Original Post]
    What are the main factors driving the increase? Actual cost of living or a shift in supply and demand due to reduced number of girls on the site?

    I know that right as the pandemic was starting, and really entering the news, some girls I met needed to be talked into meeting (saying things like "I don't know about this. I could be risking my health by meeting you" etc. I wonder how many of them just never re-entered the game.
    Tbh I have no idea. I was off the site for 6-7 months. Re-upped a month ago and the shit is now completely out of whack. No idea what caused such a drastic change in just 6 mos.

  11. #9027

    New Profile

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-188d226bb129

    She has a new profile but she had older profile but don't remember the older profile name. For folks that like big boobs and curvy. High volume though.

  12. #9026
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    The quality and the quantity is down and the fees / expectations are much much higher than two yrs ago. I get women that I offer in the $300-$400 range literally reply with LOL all the time. Especially the hotter, under 25 ones. With that type of chick 750-1 k seems to be the new norm, it's fucking insane.
    What are the main factors driving the increase? Actual cost of living or a shift in supply and demand due to reduced number of girls on the site?

    I know that right as the pandemic was starting, and really entering the news, some girls I met needed to be talked into meeting (saying things like "I don't know about this. I could be risking my health by meeting you" etc. I wonder how many of them just never re-entered the game.

  13. #9025

    Wants to pay for pay

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil86  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-6c12fb02fcf7

    Got to texting, had couple of bad experiences this month. Want to make sure before pulling the plug.
    Initial convo but straight of pay to play #. Did not proceed further since it looked like pro or scam.

  14. #9024

    Might be more than that

    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    Is what it means, something that can be learned from a basic bc.
    She's an analyst for the CIA. She might be able to find more than what's on a background check LOL.

  15. #9023
    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    She will host, and very open minded about everything if you're nice to her and she likes you. Slightly thick, voluptuous / curvy I'd say, very chill.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-3d067a15b572

    P. S: if you have any dings against you then she will know and you won't hear back.
    How many dings did she find on you. LOL. ?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape