Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 9,646 to 9,660 of 28087
-
04-27-22 21:43 #18442Senior Member

Posts: 110Trophy
In that case trophy is the word I have seen used and might fit more appropriately. Although its not for my ego, I need at least an 8 to feel satisfied. Anything below I have regret and I'm to cautious to be satisfied with high mileage.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 21:29 #18441Senior Member

Posts: 110Hahaha close
Old gold highlander, and a old maxima. Neither are as typical as you describe but compared to the rest the cars in the lot they looked the part.
.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 20:57 #18440Banned Member

Posts: 3075They do have a table shower but the equipment is broken. LOL.
Originally Posted by SantaaClaus
[View Original Post]
Anna is not "hot" but she and Bella are probably the 2 youngest there. People are probably comparing her to the 40-50 something that are there. Anna has probably been there the longest; was skinny at one point.
I think people use the word "Unicorns" differently. Some to describe masseuses that offer extras to just them. Others is to describe beauty and providing extras to just them.
I too am always in search of unicorns. NonFS spas are best to find unicorns.
-
04-27-22 20:44 #18439Senior Member

Posts: 110Massage oasis
Saw anna for the first time. She took me to the room and I asked for table shower. She charged me $5 bucks house fee and walked me to a stand up shower and left. Not sure if they have one, I thought rm said they did but it might be because I'm new. Previous reports said she was skinny, young and pretty. Well my expectations were way to high. Lower 30's, maybe 5'8", medium build, face was probably a 6, body a 6. She was super super nice and the establishment is nice. Cmt skills were great and finish was also great. I recommend if your tired of granny HJ but not if your in search of unicorns, like me.
-
04-27-22 20:38 #18438Banned Member

Posts: 3075LOL. Were there Toyota RAV4 and Lexus SUV's? LOL.
Originally Posted by SantaaClaus
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 20:25 #18437Senior Member

Posts: 110Lusk
Drove by to see the talent. The door was locked this afternoon. There was 2 cars that looked liked they belonged to an AMP, if that's a thing. I had to double check the address because it felt like it was missing signage. I didn't feel like calling.
-
04-27-22 18:38 #18436Banned Member

Posts: 42Hyuna at 108
After reading the great stories on the Korean Chick Hyuna. I was interested in meeting her. I called MMS to set up appointment and I showed up about a couple of hours later. Once I got there MMS greets me and I thanked her for setting up appointment on short notice. Gave her the HF and she leads me to the room. I wait in the room for a few minutes and in pops a sexy chick with nice bolt-ons. Very sexy. Not fat, not thin. Just right for my taste. We hug and she say's to me, "I'm Hyuna".
Like the other hobbyist were saying, she has nice sexy lips. Right away we get into DFK mode and my lips latch on to hers and we start some hot tongue action.
She is one fun chick to foreplay with. While I give her nice massage to relax her, she is grazing my jewels and Junior with her hands. Junior gets hard and just as I work on massaging her lower back she starts BBBJ on me working slowly licking my shaft up and down. I push her head towards me and she gags trying to get my whole dick down her mouth. I stop my massage and open her legs to get a nice view of her kitty. I rub around her labs with my finger and then proceed to use my tongue. Her pussy juice starts flowing and I just enjoy making her shiver. Soon I use my finger to FIV and she shakes even more as I lightly brush on her G spot. After a few minutes of FIV and oral play, she puts the raincoat on Junior and we start our pounding session. It was pretty intense. I pounded her MISH, Doggy, Standing MISH then finally CG. She rode me hard and when I felt her pussy muscles start to contract, I unloaded into the raincoat. We rested for a few minutes, she cleaned me up, I gave her the well deserved tip and I left 108 with a big smile on my face. Try catching Hyuna before she leaves. I hope she comes back because she is fun to play with.
-
04-27-22 17:15 #18435Shill for Super Spa ignore my posts

Posts: 22Super Spa / Kiki
Kiki is a hidden gem. Cuter than most AMP girls, gives an amazing massage and an open menu with no haggling. I'm surprised there aren't more positive reports on Kiki.
She leaves at the end of the month so I suggest you give her a try before she's gone. If you like a nice massage with a no rush, GFE experience, Kiki is your girl.
Originally Posted by SirJizAlot
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 12:43 #18434Banned Member

Posts: 1001Validity
I guess I was just looking for validity, and an ego boost.
Originally Posted by DRaj123
[View Original Post]
Wish it happened to me more often. LOL.
-
04-27-22 12:28 #18433Banned Member

Posts: 319Report for you
She's just like you explained. Seems to be all natural. Had good BJ skills and accommodating with how I wanted her to be. Was also light GFE kissing and over good experience.
Originally Posted by DavDerk
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 12:15 #18432Banned Member

Posts: 3075Thanks for the clarification. I thought I was missing out. LOL. She is definitely awesome otherwise.
Originally Posted by DRaj123
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 11:01 #18431Banned Member

Posts: 415Extremely sorry for confusion.
Originally Posted by CuriousJo8
[View Original Post]
It was my memory. Eva didn't rim.
Anyway I didn't have good experience I paid for 60 minutes and got 30 minutes and all the activities are truly mechanical although efforts are really appreciated. Not Evas fault though.
-
04-27-22 09:12 #18430Senior Member

Posts: 388And Tiffany Would be Worth It
Yep, you got it.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
Of course your negotiating skills always count. And due to many other criteria your mileage will vary.
-
04-27-22 03:46 #18429Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts

Posts: 472Eva does not rim.
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DRaj123
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 22:29 #18428Senior Member

Posts: 155Follow up
Sorry for not getting back sooner. Small, I'm guessing about 5'3" or 5'4", medium build, maybe working with B's, definitely natural. I didn't get to see a whole lot but she looked fun. She had a nice smile and "I'll suck the soul out of your body" look in her eyes. Call ahead, might be in for a fun time. Please report back if you end up getting serviced over there, I'm curious how it goes.
Originally Posted by Nevcantel
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





