Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 11028
-
04-27-22 12:26 #8493Senior Member

Posts: 3853Bsw
Nothing out this morning. Bumped into this one. Nothing to talk about. But, eh. I'll see what she can do. Nice woman, priced at 30. BBBJ, no CIM and no BBFS. Standard and finished. Dropped off and said good bye. No drama, just straight session. Friendly and no headaches.
-
04-27-22 05:35 #8492Senior Member

Posts: 3853Thanks for the review. Obviously she doesn't enjoy it as she broke the rule of not catching your cum in her mouth. There's a reason for it and that's not to let you go home or work with cum stains on your clothes. I doubt she needed it for a room as it's more for drugs. Shelters are available. It may not be the best place to stay. But, it's there.
Originally Posted by Hans68
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 23:45 #8491Senior Member

Posts: 784Nms
Got a bbj from a Britney tonight dirty blonde age 31 pretty baby face she was on the corner of Allerton and Chesterton with an umbrella backpack and brown purse. When she got in I asked her is that a Michael Kors? She said let me check yes it is! You'll get a great BJ. Got to the spot she made me wipe myself with a wet wipe didn't do it thoroughly apparently so she got frustrated and and said ok I'm going to have to baby you and cleaned me up before she went down. Great sucking after a couple minutes she pulled back I popped in the air she got herself together I cleaned myself headed out. Ride back she had her head down I asked her if she's okay she said she's just tired and this is not something she likes doing. She needed money to get a room somewhere cause she got kicked out of the shelter cause of a fight she had with another girl.
Damage 45 bucks.
-
04-26-22 12:38 #8490Senior Member

Posts: 574It's possible I'm misremembering this one.
Originally Posted by JonJon617
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 12:35 #8489Senior Member

Posts: 574I don't remember her name, but yes I met her during the day (most often I'm out looking during the day).
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 00:03 #8488Senior Member

Posts: 784Dot ave
Seen a girl in pink leggings on the bridge walking to the bus stop 10 minutes to eleven. Don't know if she was good looking or not. Made a u turn she was waiting there was deff not ginger. Did not partake just thought I'd go for a ride before I retire for the night.
-
04-25-22 15:09 #8487Senior Member

Posts: 109Damage rate?
Originally Posted by Mobil2
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 13:29 #8486Regular Member

Posts: 9Nurse / outreach
Not a SW she works for the healthcare program, her names Mary.
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 06:43 #8485Senior Member

Posts: 3853Definitely would love to pick that one up. Never seen her and probably not a walker. But, you never know right? I never have luck with the young and cute ones, always limited menu and overpriced, vice the older mature ones that would ensure your satisfaction.
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 23:30 #8484Senior Member

Posts: 2682Who's that in the first two pics (ie the only cute one)? I don't recall ever seeing her out there, must be one of the girls who only come out during the day.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
04-24-22 21:02 #8483Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value

Posts: 487Well I guess a little constructive criticism only proves you to be too sensitive for your lack of creativity in this. I don't need to put you on ignore, your pics have always been an eye sore, Dully noted. I'm sure you'll hear it from others who feel the same but only sugar coat it so to be polite.
Originally Posted by Rito1
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 20:21 #8482Senior Member

Posts: 574LOL, I've fucked every lady in these pictures. I feel gross.
Originally Posted by Partimer109
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 20:12 #8481Senior Member

Posts: 1253I have a better idea put me "rito1" on your ignore list and you will never see my pictures again.
Originally Posted by AsianYumYum
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 13:29 #8480Senior Member

Posts: 784You know what your talking about Mattis everything you said is true, you can't fix these people. Don't think I'd be making it a regular habit. Wanted to do something different on a Saturday other than go on a long bike ride or to the dog park.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 21:08 #8479Senior Member

Posts: 3853Damn. You should take her on a nice walk across the street and have some ice cream from the truck while you're at it and some light shopping at Target. Nah. You're a good man. Taking her outside the jungle and back to civilization for a bit is refreshing for someone like that. But, the reality of these people is that they don't want to leave NMS. Drugs, fake friends and the homeless lifestyle drives them back. It's a pathetic reality. Don't get caught up on the mess.
Originally Posted by Hans68
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






