Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24965

    Theresa

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoobLover  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to attach the link, sorry. It is Theresa on Massage anywhere.

    https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/TheresaKrull
    Theresa is real and legit- works in office building on Rochester rd & waddles. Same complex as Libby (another massage anywhere therapist). Let us know how your appointment goes.

  2. #24964

    Reading is fundamental!

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorCity7  [View Original Post]
    So you paid $200 for a massage and hand job?
    You clearly didn't read the post.

  3. #24963

    Bonita

    Quote Originally Posted by Pookie586  [View Original Post]
    Welp on my way to see Bonita. Taking some of you guys advise. Wish me luck.
    How'd it go?

  4. #24962

    Rookie mistake

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoobLover  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker here with a question. I found this one and was wondering if she is legit or has extras? Getting bored with the AMPs in the area and thought I would branch out and try some new providers. Diamond closed, Oriental went legit, the good ones left Evian, Sarah and Angel are gone and not much is available in the north burbs anymore. Any info about this one would be greatly appreciated.
    I forgot to attach the link, sorry. It is Theresa on Massage anywhere.

    https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/TheresaKrull

  5. #24961

    Aroma Spa

    NE Corner of 14 Mile and Garfield.

    80- for the hour, steady stream of traffic even though I only noticed the place recently (https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...scorts/2795466).

    Only seemed to be 1 person on site when I was there, she said that she was from NY and 40, I would guess older.

    Decent "strong" massage.

    When it was time, she offered me a slide with her bolt-ons.

    Wanted 80, agreed on 60 including the standard handshake.

    I don't know if more may be available, I inquired but nothing more provided.

    The provider seemed quite the promoter, insisted that I was fantastic which made me laugh out loud.

  6. #24960

    Clean pipes

    Quote Originally Posted by EDPills  [View Original Post]
    LOL. In all seriousness, I think that AMP is older. Sometimes they just redo the fascia. They do put in a lot of effort flushing the pipes.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxxNvfVfDB0

  7. #24959

    Legit or Fun?

    Long time lurker here with a question. I found this one and was wondering if she is legit or has extras? Getting bored with the AMPs in the area and thought I would branch out and try some new providers. Diamond closed, Oriental went legit, the good ones left Evian, Sarah and Angel are gone and not much is available in the north burbs anymore. Any info about this one would be greatly appreciated.

  8. #24958
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 739

    Surprise

    Quote Originally Posted by Argongas1  [View Original Post]
    This is probably more for the escort board? But anyone know any therapists that are pregnant?
    The last one you saw is looking for you. I'd start there. 😆.

  9. #24957

    Pregnant

    This is probably more for the escort board? But anyone know any therapists that are pregnant?

  10. #24956

    Healing Plus

    Not sure if lily is still there haven't been in quite awhile.

    Any recommendations for who to ask for? Looking for youngish, small and pretty. Not some old worn out hag. Thanks for any help.

  11. #24955
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeTime69  [View Original Post]
    I believe this Asian Massage Parlor is at least 4 years old, maybe 10. The structure is in good shape.
    LOL. In all seriousness, I think that AMP is older. Sometimes they just redo the fascia. They do put in a lot of effort flushing the pipes.

  12. #24954

    AMP Age

    Main things are the Roof and Foundation, other areas can usually be repaired.

    Quote Originally Posted by TeeTime69  [View Original Post]
    I believe this Asian Massage Parlor is at least 4 years old, maybe 10. The structure is in good shape.

  13. #24953

    Too funny

    Quote Originally Posted by TeeTime69  [View Original Post]
    I believe this Asian Massage Parlor is at least 4 years old, maybe 10. The structure is in good shape.
    Good one.

  14. #24952
    Quote Originally Posted by FunNights69  [View Original Post]
    Just the tip.
    "That's what she said".

  15. #24951
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 739

    AMP age?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vikun  [View Original Post]
    How old are the AMPs?
    I believe this Asian Massage Parlor is at least 4 years old, maybe 10. The structure is in good shape.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape