Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 253 of 583 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 303 353 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 8731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4951
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/337050862077

    Normally I'd stay away from someone advertising so low since she's prob sucking off her whole neighborhood. But, in the mood for something different. Anyone ever actually met this girl?

    Outside that, prob will go see Marie in Hamden since everyone seems to have great things to say about her.
    I've seen her several times. For the money she's worth it. But not more than that. I believe I reviewed her. I'm not sure who else was there, could be a kid. A kid definitely lives there but I'm hoping she wouldn't do this with the kid in the house.

  2. #4950

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/337050862077

    Normally I'd stay away from someone advertising so low since she's prob sucking off her whole neighborhood. But, in the mood for something different. Anyone ever actually met this girl?

    Outside that, prob will go see Marie in Hamden since everyone seems to have great things to say about her.
    I had a visit with her about a month ago. I often work around that area so I made contact after failing to hear back from a few others. She was located just a few blocks off rt 1 in a small apartment complex. The apartment was clean and looked more like a family residence with pictures around and the such. No sketchy people hanging around but I believe there might have been a family member sleeping upstairs. No issues though. Opted for the deal in the title and was happy. BBBJCIM. She started out slow then let me play with her fun bags for a bit before finishing me off. It was not mind blowing or anything but it was safe, easy coms, decent area and all the plusses that you may not get going to most of the providers on here. In my experiences anyway. I may actually go back now that I'm thinking about it. Hope this helps.

    Also Marie was a lot of fun when I visited her a couple months back. Easy to get in touch with. Didn't have a bunch of rules and actually tried. I have not been back yet because I wanted to try out a few others but out of the lot she was still the best time.

  3. #4949

    Usually stay away from shit like this

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/337050862077

    Normally I'd stay away from someone advertising so low since she's prob sucking off her whole neighborhood. But, in the mood for something different. Anyone ever actually met this girl?

    Outside that, prob will go see Marie in Hamden since everyone seems to have great things to say about her.

  4. #4948

    Thick booty white girl

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...s/148069692431

    Is she worth the drive she has a nice body on her.

  5. #4947

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by RioRoad  [View Original Post]
    Your link is bad. This Nikki?
    Saw her maybe a year ago. Contrary to mostly negative reviews at the time, I though she looked and performed great. Maybe we just had chemistry. The BBJ and DATY was great. She really got into both. Wore some black stockings that looked awesome with her feet over my shoulders. The dude she's usually with was around in the hotel, with a friend, but left us alone and seemed harmless. She absolutely would not go under 1 for a qv, so I was hesitant, but in retrospect, I left feeling positive and not questioning my entire life like I usually end up doing with most providers.

  6. #4946

    Bad STG link, sometimes its the period

    Quote Originally Posted by RioRoad  [View Original Post]
    Your link is bad. This Nikki?
    Remove the period and voila.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...o/348342106664

  7. #4945
    Quote Originally Posted by RioRoad  [View Original Post]
    Your link is bad. This Nikki?
    She's been around for a while. Saw her about 10 years ago. Looks were hot but she was all about UPSELL. I don't remember any details.

  8. #4944
    Quote Originally Posted by GFunkyMonkey  [View Original Post]
    Long time monger with few posts.

    Has anyone ever seen Nikki https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f.../348342106664..

    Either I need to update my prescription glasses or Photoshop is getting better and better because she's hot, almost too hot.

    Anyone with info. ?

    TIA.
    Your link is bad. This Nikki?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtqznzgyyjk5mgfkyjnhyzu0zwe4njnly2vmzjk2mtk1mwrmnzg.jpg.jpg‎   nda1nzy1zjhknjc5mgrkytmxmwjiytnhotc5otaxyzm5y2rhzq.jpg.jpg‎  

  9. #4943

    Wee little person

    Quote Originally Posted by DickieMcc  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever found a midget are someone under4'10. And A nice attractive black girl. Any feedback?
    Please if someone finds a midget, dwarf etc etc. Definitely post a review with a link!!

  10. #4942

    Two things I want to try

    Has anyone ever found a midget are someone under4'10. And A nice attractive black girl. Any feedback?

  11. #4941

    Beee

    Saw her early AM and she was a real mixed bag. Scattered, anxious, and low effort. Made me wait 15 min in the room for her nonsense, attitude when I arrived because she wanted a longer stay. The BBJ was actually good, no DT all the way but still very nice technique. Problem was it lasted two min's until she's marching the cover on. And only from behind, any other suggestion was met with a groan and attitude. Maybe I caught her at the end of a busy night but damn, what a disappointment. Blew in the bag fast as I could and left. For 125/175 QV / HHR you can do better. Tits are decent at best and her belly goes out just as far. Solid ass though.

    Quote Originally Posted by BMart80  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...w/323407202399

    She needs a better name. She's a really nice girl with a really nice body. Her tits are actually incredible. Her pics are accurate and up to date from what I could tell. The tricky part is getting a hold of her and like most of these girls getting her to stick to a timeline. But I would say my persistence paid off because I've had a great time with her on a few occasions now. I would say she is a YMMV girl but if she feels comfortable with you I would say you would have a good time for sure. Head game is above average. She pushes for k9 but will let you do mish. She gets a little vocal but not wild. All in all I think she is worth a shot. The phone game sucks to deal with but if you get past it you will get to enjoy a really well put together young body. A little above the market at 1. 2 qv but she has all her teeth still and her tits are a solid 9 in my book.

  12. #4940

    See Melly, do not see Bee (aka Rebecca aka Snowbunnie)

    #4757 as mentioned in my post of Rebecca, she's a trouble maker. Recently she did doubles with Melly. Rebecca has been conning others that Melly is still with her. When you show, Rebecca says Melly had to leave. She refuses to remove Melly's pics.

    With that said, go see Melly. She is sweet and fun. Plenty of cheerleading going on. She made me feel very comfortable. Only did a qv but passionate kisses and daty were good. The final event is much to be desired and on GFE fashion. Glad to repeat.

    If you are a fan if Melly (left), report the following ad to remove is so Rebecca (right) cannot use it anymore.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...n/043513694688
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EFA11CCB-DC91-4D8D-B540-DD28B2ADF09F.jpeg‎   9B1C8B7F-A677-400F-AF4B-15B39C9A1358.jpeg‎  

  13. #4939
    Quote Originally Posted by BMart80  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...w/323407202399

    She needs a better name. She's a really nice girl with a really nice body. Her tits are actually incredible. Her pics are accurate and up to date from what I could tell. The tricky part is getting a hold of her and like most of these girls getting her to stick to a timeline. But I would say my persistence paid off because I've had a great time with her on a few occasions now. I would say she is a YMMV girl but if she feels comfortable with you I would say you would have a good time for sure. Head game is above average. She pushes for k9 but will let you do mish. She gets a little vocal but not wild. All in all I think she is worth a shot. The phone game sucks to deal with but if you get past it you will get to enjoy a really well put together young body. A little above the market at 1. 2 qv but she has all her teeth still and her tits are a solid 9 in my book.
    I agree and have had the same experience. I recommend the double with Melly.

    Have fun, be safe.

  14. #4938

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BMart80  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...w/323407202399

    She needs a better name. She's a really nice girl with a really nice body. Her tits are actually incredible. Her pics are accurate and up to date from what I could tell. The tricky part is getting a hold of her and like most of these girls getting her to stick to a timeline. But I would say my persistence paid off because I've had a great time with her on a few occasions now. I would say she is a YMMV girl but if she feels comfortable with you I would say you would have a good time for sure. Head game is above average. She pushes for k9 but will let you do mish. She gets a little vocal but not wild. All in all I think she is worth a shot. The phone game sucks to deal with but if you get past it you will get to enjoy a really well put together young body. A little above the market at 1. 2 qv but she has all her teeth still and her tits are a solid 9 in my book.
    Thanks for the review, been meaning to check her out.

  15. #4937
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    My fault and thanks for the correction, BMD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape