Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 19285
-
04-27-22 10:10 #13015Senior Member

Posts: 1941Lauren
I have seen Lauren for strictly headache relief a few times in the past. She's definitely worth it, reliable, safe and a nice woman. Never really did much beyond that and YMMV. IDK, give her a call. Set up an appointment and then give us all a report! We would all appreciate some feedback from you. Besides, a lot of you newer mongers are contacting me via PMs for contact information, insights on UTRS and others. While I don't mind sharing, I think it's important that you newer mongers share your experiences here! You won't get wet unless you put your toes in the water!
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 09:33 #13014Senior Member

Posts: 2955Lauren, headache relief
That's Lauren, search that name and you'll get plenty of info. In short, awesome headache relief and, like she says in her ad, she ain't tiny and, if you're looking for a smaller provider, you may want to consider looking elsewhere.
Originally Posted by SleepyHead69
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 00:47 #13013Regular Member

Posts: 1Curious About BBW
Hey gentlemen! I'm new and I've been curious if anyone had reviews for this ad. She posts across all the Brevard cities on STG.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/887657291633
-
04-26-22 12:24 #13012Senior Member

Posts: 381Yep and I will also confirm, the complete waste of time and Mario's. One and done and after a few minutes I couldn't bust quick enough to get out of there.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 11:25 #13011Senior Member

Posts: 791Persistence and Sadie
Originally Posted by DJMiles
[View Original Post]
I usually find that persistence pays off but it sure is frustrating.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 09:01 #13010Senior Member

Posts: 499Venture son, venture
Venture south young man. Read Willie 24's posts, and go see those women. It's a short, safe and easy drive. Cheers.
Originally Posted by Wingman823
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 06:51 #13009Senior Member

Posts: 1941Sadie the Unicorn
Definitely very difficult to try and set up a session! I have been trying since last year and I did have a date scheduled last fall, but I had to cancel because of family issues. I guess that hurt my subsequent efforts. IDK, she is definitely on my "bucket list" and I hope that I will be able to see her before I am too old to appreciate it! Persistence wears down resistance, I always say and perhaps the stars will align someday!
Originally Posted by DJMiles
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 21:51 #13008Senior Member

Posts: 107My sentiment exactly, saw her during lock down so we were masked. Unremarkable BJ, did standing doggie for a bust and run. Not as nice as photos but not repugnant either. Decent home in Nirth Melbourne BCC area. Maybe d of a SW vibe.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 13:55 #13007Senior Member

Posts: 1941Jessie
An excellent example of a "one and done"! Saw her a few years ago and her total lack of enthusiasm was obviously apparent. So many better choices out there right now. Just scroll down and read recent reviews of Senior Forum Members recommendations, mine included, and don't forget UTR and other blogs.
Originally Posted by StymieChula
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 13:20 #13006Banned Member

Posts: 551Sadie
I'm envious of those of you fortunate to meet her. I've tried several times and always ghosted at various parts of the discussion. I've probably given up now.
-
04-25-22 11:18 #13005Senior Member

Posts: 490Sadie Timeframes
Sadie being one of my ATF and our journey has been years yet even though we never have a set rate together, her love of conversation and just relaxing creates an extended stay. Example our last dance was to be an hour and I left her place extremely satisfied 4. 5 hours later LOL. I refer to it as Sadie Time. Know she is beyond kind & intelligent, JJ2 just explain in specific terms future trips, she may just agree. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 11:12 #13004Senior Member

Posts: 490Sadie Timeframes
Sadie being one of my ATF and our journey has been years yet even though we never have a set rate together, her love of conversation and just relaxing creates an extended stay. Example our last dance was to be an hour and I left her place extremely satisfied 4.5 hours later LOL. I refer to it as Sadie Time. Know she is beyond kind & intelligent, JJ2 just explain in specific terms future trips, she may just agree. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 10:23 #13003Senior Member

Posts: 791Sadie
Here is her new ad that just hit: https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/471498169744.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 10:00 #13002Senior Member

Posts: 102Bree
Yes that is the one.
Originally Posted by OneWayOut
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 09:04 #13001Senior Member

Posts: 2955More on Sadie
That's disappointing. I was hoping that, after a few visits, she'd feel more comfortable and would get right to the deed. Or at least I'd feel more comfortable in letting her know I don't have time to chat and we need to cut straight to it! Our conversation left me with the impression that she's got some strong opinions and, if you say the wrong thing, your visit might go south quickly, hence my reluctance to let her know I needed to hit it and go. Sadie's got some serious BJ skills and I'd love to see her regularly, but not if it means being there for an hour each visit, I just don't have that kind of time to spare.
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



