Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,466 to 12,480 of 37366
-
04-26-22 20:12 #24901Senior Member

Posts: 1775The only times I've paid deposit were using a south Florida agency that used to send REALLY hot women to DC and VA Beach and required new clients pay a portion up front. After 3 dates it was no longer required. I also have paid deposit when using PornCompanions but again, once you establish yourself as a well mannered and reliable customer there is no more requirement. What I HAVE NOT DONE is thrown money into the darkness, hoping the girl in the picture on the free ad is #1 real #2 shows up #3 see #1 & #2. If you are looking at free ads for low end, jumped up streetwalkers and sending them money, I have a no risk sure thing business deal for you.
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 15:36 #24900Senior Member

Posts: 449Little Brit
She reached out to me and I asked if she had a room she said no I told her I was looking to F she says she's on her cycle and can't and offered head I told her I wasn't interested and ask about anal she said how much I told her to name the price and she said 60 we had a deal of course getting to the meeting spot I had to wait a few minutes like always then we go to the spot and she pulls her pants down and bends over the smell hit me instantly and I almost vomited I told her just give me head through her 40 dropped her on the corner and was gone after this I'm not sure I'll be back.
-
04-26-22 15:17 #24899Senior Member

Posts: 1449I have given a deposit to one provider laysia brinks. I had seen her before and wanted her to stop in Richmond (she's a traveller). And she was so worth it I might add out of game now unfortunately. Even the higher up ones like on Eros don't ask for deposit. I just don't do it because as you have proven they are almost all scams the problem is the scammers out weigh the real ones and you can't decipher who's real who's fake or even worse is the ones that sometimes are legit and other times take the deposit and flake. Not judging at all but it's just not smart to do so. The talent pool has gotten better lately and will be better this summer. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 14:36 #24898Regular Member

Posts: 22Taryn
Hello,
Originally Posted by HottRod66
[View Original Post]
You are likely getting a ton of msgs at this point as Taryn has become a popular name While not a senior member I am a senior, so I did want to ask a favor of her number. I am a laid back guy who is a professional (data analysis) that runs solo through life looking for ladies like Taryn. If you can give her number I would appreciate it.
Be well,
-
04-26-22 14:25 #24897Senior Member

Posts: 192Jb
Jb is the only one that answers texts. Had a visit. 8 nothing to brag about but I'll probably be back.
-
04-26-22 11:52 #24896Senior Member

Posts: 317Deposit scam
I have recently been met with a plethora of escorts that want deposits. Yea, call me stupid or whatever but I have tried a couple of them, ones that advertise widely and seem legit. I even answered one that said she was the no scam zone. Do much for that. The reason for my post today is to ask the board members if ANY of you have had a successful deposit with a provider. I am over the last 6 months o for 5 and I have sworn them off. The routine is always the same, give up a deposit, get a location, get asked for another deposit after you get there and then get the "I didn't get it, try this payment name or a switch to another app. It always comes out the same for me, I want to know if anybody has had a different outcome? Thanks in advance, PM if you want to talk about it or blast my stupidity in the forum. Believe me I know it.
Be safe and have fun.
-
04-26-22 11:00 #24895Senior Member

Posts: 139Search the forum for her name
There's a gatekeeper who she says she's been knowing for a while. He gives out her number. Search her name and there will be a post where you can ask for her digits. Good luck, she's literally incredible.
Originally Posted by Jjny25
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 10:12 #24894Senior Member

Posts: 489Link
Is there a link or contact info?
Originally Posted by Andy757
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 07:02 #24893Senior Member

Posts: 139Taryn
Seen Taryn for the first time for $1 BBBJ cim. She was phenomenal, like one of the top providers in RVA. Looks better than photos and her skills were insane. Great deepthroat with Cim finish, getting every drop. Will repeat.
-
04-26-22 06:02 #24892Senior Member

Posts: 139Jessica the flake
The Jessica that has a few posts for the $0. 4 to $0. 5 visits flaked on me. Got to her incall and she asked for 6 min. And then she kept asking if it'll take more than 10 minutes. And then she ghosted. So whatever. Fuck you Jessica.
-
04-25-22 20:35 #24891Regular Member

Posts: 22This is suppose to be fun enjoy while you can
Exactly. Thanks for pointing that out.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 19:35 #24890Senior Member

Posts: 1449Ditto didn't have original number so didn't give 2 fucks. Thought it was a fun way of revealing the number without revealing the number. People take this way too serious. This is suppose to be fun enjoy while you can. Be safe why'all.
Originally Posted by Rentahoo
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 18:40 #24889Senior Member

Posts: 1775Meh
Sorry you lost the green but you didn't miss much in the way of service. She was fun when she first showed up but last time I had her she was raggedly skinny and made zero effort for the money. And even worse, 2 days later she texted accusing me of ripping her off and threatening to send "my peoples" to collect. I sent back a picture of my dog and 5 guns. And never had any company so I guess "my peoples" were busy. Fuck that broad.
Originally Posted by MayMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 16:09 #24888Senior Member

Posts: 369Karma
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/674144531307
I met this girl recently. Contact was difficult as it took 2 days to set the date up, but this was due to phone / app issues. Met at a private residence on Southside. She has a roommate but he stayed out of the way. She was the girl in the photos and had a pretty face. Kind of looked like Stella. She was very friendly and accomodating, willing to please, and took direction well. I do recommend telling her what you want for a tailored experience. The head was great and the view in k9 fantastic. Damage was 180 for an hr. Would definitely repeat.
-
04-25-22 15:57 #24887Senior Member

Posts: 153Weekend
I saw her over the weekend. She's lost a lot of weight not as thick as she used to be. Services was OK but it could have have been better. Didn't see anyone else around as far a another female. She seems depressed just going to the motion.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






