Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 73 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 1091
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #266
    Quote Originally Posted by Je2010  [View Original Post]
    Sent me a message at 1030 pm wanting to meet. Told her no as I was about to go to bed. Was willing to travel to my home and stay the night. I had yet to even show her my pics. Huge red flag.
    Definitely a red flag. More than likely she would've asked for gas money to get to you. Then once she gets the cash she's ghost. They do this at that time of night because they need their candy fix.

  2. #265

    Some addl profile

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...-e30b83220d2f. Prob one of the worst fake profiles I have seen in awhile.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...-88b769b44982. 46 and will not respond to messages until a gift is attached.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...-88befe676235. Her twin sister used to be on here as well. Banged her a few times. Been trying to get her as well, but she does not answer msgs or she knows I already plowed her sister.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...-601484c8234d. Sent me a message at 1030 pm wanting to meet. Told her no as I was about to go to bed. Was willing to travel to my home and stay the night. I had yet to even show her my pics. Huge red flag.

  3. #264

    It's going to Take Me A Long Time

    Quote Originally Posted by RobbinHoodz  [View Original Post]
    This man is speaking truth. Women find confidence attractive, regardless of how you look. You may not be able to change the latter but you can definitely adjust the former. Do things to build your confidence and then come back to this world if you wish. You'll have a much easier time. I've definitely bagged my fair share of 9's and 10's for less than the going rate simply because I know how to make good eye contact, make her laugh, and listen to her talk.
    It's going to take me a long time to improve my confidence and self esteem. I'll definitely start working on it an try to put myself out there more socially to meet normal girls but in the meantime I wish I could find a sugar baby that's really GFE friendly and could help me in meantime while I work on improving myself.

  4. #263
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster  [View Original Post]
    Agree. Hot but no way.
    When I told her she was not a 1 k girl, she admitted that the pics were not her and she is even hotter.

    Of course, I asked why she was so mad that I said she was not a 1 k girl of the pics were not even her. The pics are her.

  5. #262

    I guess the dream is on her part

    Quote Originally Posted by Je2010  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-a4196da809bb

    Wants 1 k per meet. Hot girl, but not 1 k a meet hot.
    Agree. Hot but no way.

  6. #261

    Oh man- what a disappointment!

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeFinanceGuy  [View Original Post]
    Those pictures are from. Many years and probably nearly a hundred pounds ago.

    Nice house, has a roommate I guess but wasn't there when I stopped by. She's not bad, but not the smoke show that the pics imply.
    100 lbs ago? Geezus. She told be that she runs 5 miles / day. I guess its to Denny's and back.

    Thanks for the intel- that definitely makes her a no-go for me.

  7. #260

    Dreamybelle

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-a4196da809bb

    Wants 1 k per meet. Hot girl, but not 1 k a meet hot.

  8. #259
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster  [View Original Post]
    Looks great and communications are good, but before I pull the trigger I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this lady they would be willing to share!

    PM is fine!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-dd763f51aa01
    Fingers crossed she is legit, she is smoking hot. Good luck.

  9. #258
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster  [View Original Post]
    Looks great and communications are good, but before I pull the trigger I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this lady they would be willing to share!

    PM is fine!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-dd763f51aa01
    Those pictures are from. Many years and probably nearly a hundred pounds ago.

    Nice house, has a roommate I guess but wasn't there when I stopped by. She's not bad, but not the smoke show that the pics imply.

  10. #257

    Classylover anyone?

    Looks great and communications are good, but before I pull the trigger I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this lady they would be willing to share!

    PM is fine!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-dd763f51aa01

  11. #256

    Drunk sugar baby

    Start chatting with a potential SB on SA. Agree to an allowance and she can host. I get there and she is drunk. We talk, then start going at it. Once I am done, I clean up, get dressed and leave. As I am getting dressed though, I see a stack of 20's sitting on the counter.

    Oh, I sort of forgot to leave the allowance. Still have not heard from her, but she is now blocked. Not my type and realized she is probably a pro.

  12. #255

    Clevercutie


  13. #254

    Make that definitely fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Je2010  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...8-61a73852d991

    Black girl, sends me a text, search # and it is associated with a white girl out of Brandon.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...e-fun/28158403
    Just checked the SA link, SA says account no longer active.

  14. #253

    Possible fake

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...8-61a73852d991

    Black girl, sends me a text, search # and it is associated with a white girl out of Brandon.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...e-fun/28158403

  15. #252
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie720  [View Original Post]
    It sounds like you are just extremely lacking in the confidence department. You care way too much about what others and especially girls think of you. You need to focus on yourself, take care of yourself, improve your appearance and focus on your career and the girls will come. It sounds cliche, but it's true. For me, after I banged hundreds of escorts and sugar babies, I realized that sex is bit hyped up. It's just pussy. A wet hole. Some fleshlights feel better than the real thing. Now I have a girlfriend and I dream about being single and free again. I look for escorts but honestly in the last 2 years the quality has been absolute shit, and I don't have the desire or motivation to go looking on sugar baby sites anymore. It's just not worth the money. Once you've tapped a couple 10's, you've tapped them all. It's all the same.
    This man is speaking truth. Women find confidence attractive, regardless of how you look. You may not be able to change the latter but you can definitely adjust the former. Do things to build your confidence and then come back to this world if you wish. You'll have a much easier time. I've definitely bagged my fair share of 9's and 10's for less than the going rate simply because I know how to make good eye contact, make her laugh, and listen to her talk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape