Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 8727
-
04-26-22 18:05 #4947Senior Member

Posts: 45Nikki
Saw her maybe a year ago. Contrary to mostly negative reviews at the time, I though she looked and performed great. Maybe we just had chemistry. The BBJ and DATY was great. She really got into both. Wore some black stockings that looked awesome with her feet over my shoulders. The dude she's usually with was around in the hotel, with a friend, but left us alone and seemed harmless. She absolutely would not go under 1 for a qv, so I was hesitant, but in retrospect, I left feeling positive and not questioning my entire life like I usually end up doing with most providers.
Originally Posted by RioRoad
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 17:30 #4946Senior Member

Posts: 930Bad STG link, sometimes its the period
Remove the period and voila.
Originally Posted by RioRoad
[View Original Post]
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...o/348342106664
-
04-26-22 16:01 #4945Senior Member

Posts: 142She's been around for a while. Saw her about 10 years ago. Looks were hot but she was all about UPSELL. I don't remember any details.
Originally Posted by RioRoad
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 13:50 #4944Senior Member

Posts: 96Your link is bad. This Nikki?
Originally Posted by GFunkyMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 09:21 #4943Senior Member

Posts: 132Wee little person
Please if someone finds a midget, dwarf etc etc. Definitely post a review with a link!!
Originally Posted by DickieMcc
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 22:02 #4942Senior Member

Posts: 131Two things I want to try
Has anyone ever found a midget are someone under4'10. And A nice attractive black girl. Any feedback?
-
04-25-22 17:53 #4941Senior Member

Posts: 46Beee
Saw her early AM and she was a real mixed bag. Scattered, anxious, and low effort. Made me wait 15 min in the room for her nonsense, attitude when I arrived because she wanted a longer stay. The BBJ was actually good, no DT all the way but still very nice technique. Problem was it lasted two min's until she's marching the cover on. And only from behind, any other suggestion was met with a groan and attitude. Maybe I caught her at the end of a busy night but damn, what a disappointment. Blew in the bag fast as I could and left. For 125/175 QV / HHR you can do better. Tits are decent at best and her belly goes out just as far. Solid ass though.
Originally Posted by BMart80
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 16:27 #4940Senior Member

Posts: 1533See Melly, do not see Bee (aka Rebecca aka Snowbunnie)
#4757 as mentioned in my post of Rebecca, she's a trouble maker. Recently she did doubles with Melly. Rebecca has been conning others that Melly is still with her. When you show, Rebecca says Melly had to leave. She refuses to remove Melly's pics.
With that said, go see Melly. She is sweet and fun. Plenty of cheerleading going on. She made me feel very comfortable. Only did a qv but passionate kisses and daty were good. The final event is much to be desired and on GFE fashion. Glad to repeat.
If you are a fan if Melly (left), report the following ad to remove is so Rebecca (right) cannot use it anymore.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...n/043513694688
-
04-25-22 15:23 #4939Senior Member

Posts: 446I agree and have had the same experience. I recommend the double with Melly.
Originally Posted by BMart80
[View Original Post]
Have fun, be safe.
-
04-25-22 14:13 #4938Senior Member

Posts: 132Thanks
Thanks for the review, been meaning to check her out.
Originally Posted by BMart80
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 12:50 #4937Senior Member

Posts: 27My fault and thanks for the correction, BMD.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 11:42 #4936Senior Member

Posts: 5229Corrected link: https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/170171648243.
Originally Posted by GFunkyMonkey
[View Original Post]
BMD
-
04-25-22 11:31 #4935Senior Member

Posts: 1251Search Nikki
I've never seen her because of the reviews I've read (bid head won). Posts say she is in fact hot, but service sucks. Consider heeding the warnings of those who've ventured there or try her out and let us know if it's a case of YMMV. Please be nice.
Originally Posted by GFunkyMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 11:02 #4934Senior Member

Posts: 103Cassie
Avoid. She is psycho.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 10:22 #4933Senior Member

Posts: 27Do not Attempt
This may have already been posted, but do not even waste your time with this one - https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f.../170171648243. IFYKYK.
In all seriousness, if it were not for being daytime as I drove to her place I would have thought I'd die that day. Far off a main road in a old house, but must have been worth something at some point. She opened the door and BAM. The pics in the add must be from 30+ years ago. Yes, it is the same person. I could tell by her face. But she is much, much older. I politely said I'm sorry but I made a mistake and she said ok. Then opened the door and I ran. Ran.
Hey, to each their own if that is your thing, but she is not using recent photos although she might tell you she is.












Reply With Quote





