Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 677 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 177 577 627 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 727 777 1177 1677 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 25719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15579

    Blast from the past

    Took the folks out to dinner tonight for dad's birthday, and we were served by one of the best we've ever had from back in the day whom I used to see fairly regularly. It was kinda odd pretending we had never met before when we both damn well recognized each other; and we gave each other a wink from a distance. As good as she looked back in the day she looks absolutely incredible now. I left her a very generous tip and was on my way out when she stopped me and said "sir, your receipt" which had very nice handwritten message on it which I think I am going to hold on to. It definitely made my day. Really makes we wish we still had that kind of quality these days.

  2. #15578

    Rayek from SA. Any history?

    I was contacted by Rayek on SA.

    She is supposed to be coming over later.

    Does anyone have any info on her? I'm not sure if she is legit.

    If she ever shows, I'll do an update.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-ecfbd0f4217a
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220425-215707_Seeking.jpg‎   a5a1dce4b19f5f4d9a3ce7277614187ddf31d78c-14.jpg‎  

  3. #15577

    Nala

    Stay away. She will scam you out of your money and she has a very bad drug problem that you don't need to be supporting. You can see her if your into girls nodding off.

  4. #15576
    Watch out she will steal. Not worth it men.

    Now her friend she is a tight spinner she will rock your world. Has a place by the hospital.

    Only thing she smokes but not during the time she with you!

    Who is here friend can you let the number fall in to my in box.

  5. #15575
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #15574
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Dang really? I had no issues with her, time was great. FS, BBBJ and more. 3 but worth.
    Yep. I wqs staying in a hotel while my new place wasnt ready. She came over, we started talking. After avout 30 minutes of that she asked if I wanted to get started. Of course I said yes, she asks me to square up on cashapp, so I did. And wouldn't you know ot, she left her phone in the car and would be right back. Never came back. My fault? A little. I trusted her based on positive reviews and she took advantage of the opening. Also 3? 3 what? She only got me for $$

  7. #15573
    Quote Originally Posted by LordRahl  [View Original Post]
    She cashed and dashed me recently. Going on my forever avoid list.
    Dang really? I had no issues with her, time was great. FS, BBBJ and more. 3 but worth.

  8. #15572
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Spinner Danielle

    Is not Jodie's friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by PimpDaddy83  [View Original Post]
    1 jodis friend and another? Or Is she the same one.
    .

  9. #15571

    Wyp

    Could someone please explain to me how this works as far as mongering goes?

    Are most / all of these women providers? Half? If not all, how do you know which ones are?

    I'm certainly not interested in "dating" anyone on there.

    So when you make contact, do you just come right out and ask them?

    Technology sure is challenging.

  10. #15570

    Sweet tooth for chocolate

    Have been craving a taste of some chocolate anyone have any preferred suggestions that are safe and reliable?

  11. #15569

    Heaven ElleAnne Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    She's visiting uncle for inducing panic, again.
    That's disappointing meet her 3 weeks ago having great time and planned visiting again this weekend.

  12. #15568
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardTDuck  [View Original Post]
    I met with her tonight, she is even hotter in person.

    Very chill, no attitude, sweet, GFE, BBBJ DT was amazing, spinner body, pail skin like most redhead girls are. Kissing, dirty talk.

    I will be seeing her again.

    Treat her nice, she works so isn't always available. Message her like a friend. Make her feel comfortable. It will be worth it.
    [Deleted by Admin] Watch out she will steal. Not worth it men.

    Now her friend she is a tight spinner she will rock your world. Has a place by the hospital.

    Only thing she smokes but not during the time she with you!

  13. #15567

    Cait

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffCob  [View Original Post]
    Does she go BB or covered required? And throw in damage if you will man?
    Backwhen I saw her as a SB, this was the summer of 2021, I did nothing but BB her. She had several others she was seeing at the same time I believe. Once she started on STG's, she went to covered service.

  14. #15566

    Jodi

    Quote Originally Posted by PimpDaddy83  [View Original Post]
    1 jodis friend and another? Or Is she the same one.
    Speaking of Jodi. I haven't seen her in a while. She's with uncle for DUI.

  15. #15565

    Do there's 2 Danielle's?

    Quote Originally Posted by KED75  [View Original Post]
    With a cute little ass like this, she is quickly becoming my atf! http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...1&d=1650847531.
    1 jodis friend and another? Or Is she the same one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape