Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26053

    Sad, but yes, she is a heavy crack user

    Crack cocaine damaged their brain. Money they got from selling pussies are going straight to DBs.

    They spend 300 to 500 a day on crack and stay closer to her DB.

    In fact, 99% JAX providers are crack addicts.

    Quote Originally Posted by DixieNormiss  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/933131235295

    So toftt recently and tried to book with this one. My first attempt at contacting her was last week Sunday at midnight. She didn't reply until 2 AM Monday. My response to that response didn't happen until 9 PM Monday LOL. She was staying at one of the rundown motels on Philips and St Aug Rd. It took about an hour to get to her location and for her to give me her room number. When she answered the door, I was greeted by a pretty face that matched the pic in the ad. She was wearing nothing but a pair of socks and a velour crop top jacket unzipped. Nice pair of juggs and overall a decent body with little to no baby damage present. 80 Mario coins for a qv that included CBJ and mish to completion. She says BBBJ isn't an option and daty is an extra charge. Kitty was nice and wet and a pretty sight to behold. She says she can be flexible on the donation (which I do believe, given that on first contact she asked "what can you donate? Overall I will repeat because she's damn hot and she was easy to get along with. But as always YMMV. She does dabble with candy. She admitted as much, and I also spotted her picking up a piece that fell on the floor which couldn't be mistaken fOr anything else. As always, stay safe mongers.

  2. #26052

    Ad looks fake, but she's real!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/933131235295

    So toftt recently and tried to book with this one. My first attempt at contacting her was last week Sunday at midnight. She didn't reply until 2 AM Monday. My response to that response didn't happen until 9 PM Monday LOL. She was staying at one of the rundown motels on Philips and St Aug Rd. It took about an hour to get to her location and for her to give me her room number. When she answered the door, I was greeted by a pretty face that matched the pic in the ad. She was wearing nothing but a pair of socks and a velour crop top jacket unzipped. Nice pair of juggs and overall a decent body with little to no baby damage present. 80 Mario coins for a qv that included CBJ and mish to completion. She says BBBJ isn't an option and daty is an extra charge. Kitty was nice and wet and a pretty sight to behold. She says she can be flexible on the donation (which I do believe, given that on first contact she asked "what can you donate? Overall I will repeat because she's damn hot and she was easy to get along with. But as always YMMV. She does dabble with candy. She admitted as much, and I also spotted her picking up a piece that fell on the floor which couldn't be mistaken fOr anything else. As always, stay safe mongers.

  3. #26051

    Kelly Fake Tits?

    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianFTLong  [View Original Post]
    Meeting her for the first time this weekend, I'm driving all the way down from Atlanta in hopes she will be worth it. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    No Link, but I think he means little old Kelly Fake Tits, She's a cute old candy user who lives in a dump extended stay and will rush you. But, if you drove from Atlanta this weekend, you know that by now. She's sweet enough, but really doesn't have time for you and she's worn.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/543783456559

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.

  4. #26050

    Red Bee review

    Quote Originally Posted by Fdsa1980  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her before? I can't find any reviews.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/sexy-light-skin-slim-incalls-o/092480498921
    There was a review just a few weeks ago. Post 25871. That's the only review I have seen of her.

  5. #26049
    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Just looking at the post recently, is it just me or does it seem like these gals are doing this more now. Which never makes sense. I can understand kind of if you not really into the scene, and just looking for a quick lick. Yet these girls are doe's. They probably ducked someone off before setting up the next bro. What's the sense. If they did a good job they would get repeats.
    They are tired of getting pump and dumped by 5-10+ dudes daily, but still have habits to feed. So their crack addled brains come up with this idea of scamming / robbing people. Of course the return on investment goes to 0 so she'll be on the streets soon for 20 a pop.

  6. #26048

    About Jezebel

    Man, I've always said the description of how her body looks is overrated! That body is a hot junkie mess!

  7. #26047

    Junkie Jezebel turning tricks in WPB now


  8. #26046

    Info

    Anybody got any info on the below. Really intrigued about the first one. First time have seen the first one post and she has my kind of body style but she is on the WS which is not my stomping grounds. Can PM if you like.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...v/576664769543

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/608262796586

  9. #26045

    Red bee

    Anybody seen her before? I can't find any reviews.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/sexy-light-skin-slim-incalls-o/092480498921

  10. #26044

    Destiny stg

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/248203283853

    Is she legit at all. I couldn't find much other than the other destiny that got pregnant that I stopped seeing because of how dirty her living conditions were.

  11. #26043
    Quote Originally Posted by Motoyo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any intel on this one? Normally thick isn't my thing. But those tits swinging while getting some headache relief I might do.

    But cannot find anything on her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/845776459004
    I dunno but for some reason that ad just screams fake ad to me. I've never found a single ad to be true where they speak that way.

  12. #26042

    Anybody got any word on this one?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/917402865038

    Early texts seem reasonable; but there's a vibe here I'm not sure about.

  13. #26041

    Nope not new

    Quote Originally Posted by Gene485  [View Original Post]
    I would be most interested in your findings, she looks new and fresh.
    Been seeing her post for a couple months now. Dare say since the beginning of the year or prior. She changed her #s a few times. Which why it's so weird for her not to have any reviews. She's not fat like 90% of ebony providers, Cute In the face, and a grant for a BJ? Assume the board is racist LOL. That's a joke. I know the people who dabble in the brown (not that brown you thinking) are very few, but there has to be someone who seen her. And she looks bite size. Tis why I think she might be a TGTBT case. Might be a setup, and I'm no sacrificial lamb.

  14. #26040

    Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppy34  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by Shay. I don't remember any reviews.
    Yes see is a thief. Ripped me off as well.

  15. #26039

    First time posting in a while.

    Hello gents!

    I had a dream last night and it did nothing but remind me of why I quit mongering in the first place. These women are horrible. It's like the drugs have gotten worse and they've gotten worse. I'm pretty liberal with my money nowadays and I literally paid a girl to leave. I have an apartment in town that I stay at when I'm here, and I use for excursions. Holy crap! I can't deal with these chick's. I think if I'm going to monger from now on, I'm just going to get a tranny to blow me. I hear there's far less problems!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape