Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 11214
-
05-01-22 15:53 #6669Senior Member

Posts: 3417Opsec
Well said. All this "Opsec" everyone goes on about is to keep the SB's from figuring out who YOU are. Not the government, cops or anyone else with any level of determination and access to real research tools or subpoenas. A SB can't call or write Apple, Google, or your car manufacturer to check on your whereabouts. It's just silly to think you can avoid that scrutiny from anyone conducting an investigation.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 14:34 #6668Senior Member

Posts: 1897Hypothetical
As HG states, may be inappropriate but also stupid. No guy's Opsec can ever be that good. I have dummy business, multiple gmails, facebook, IG, Twtr, multiple numbers on a burner, etc. I drive multiple cars and never park where my license can be read. I didn't create this all at once but it just accumulated over almost a decade in the sugar bowl. (And multiple unsuccessful blackmail attempts.) All this is aimed at barring the predators and blackmailers from getting to me. Or, equally important, making them think they have me when they have nothing. However, any decent PI will penetrate all of that in a New York minute never mind the state. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
05-01-22 10:24 #6667Senior Member

Posts: 3338You're the mod, but there's plenty of info exchanged on other sugar threads about how to maintain your anonymity from a SB. This is a little higher level of operational security, to be sure. Want me to try this elsewhere?
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-22 00:44 #6666Senior Member

Posts: 5603Not sure this is appropriate for this thread.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 23:55 #6665Regular Member

Posts: 7Help please
Anyone seen her before?
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-81daaea53da4
-
04-30-22 16:16 #6664Senior Member

Posts: 3338Hypothetical
You've been seeing a SB for months. You come home from a date to find your SO murdered. LE begins an investigation. Is your opsec good enough with all of their powers (like we see on TV) that they can't find out that you've had a side piece? And maybe a motive?
-
04-28-22 17:20 #6663Senior Member

Posts: 5603Just make sure you pay per date and not the six upfront.
Originally Posted by Dsteezy
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 22:41 #6662Senior Member

Posts: 299Until you actually meet and she delivers you have some vague promises of something or other. Please report back once you have sealed the deal. At this point it's 50/50 you'll get hit with "daddy, can I have an advance on our first meet? I'll promise you the world if you can send me $$$ right now. ".
Originally Posted by Dsteezy
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 18:29 #6661Senior Member

Posts: 414It's not impossible, it all depends on the girl's wants and needs, as well as the level of chemistry and attraction. Is she's legit, then treat her right and make that connection last.
Originally Posted by CreamFire
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-22 02:07 #6660Senior Member

Posts: 423Sounds TGTBT
Sounds too good to be true but if real, then you hit the jackpot unless she wants platonic only? It's not some girl in long beach with tats is it?
Originally Posted by Dsteezy
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 19:32 #6659Senior Member

Posts: 57600 a month
There's certain moments on SA where you just strike gold or hit the jackpot. Have a date set with a girl who only wants 600 a month to meet anywhere from 1-2 a week to start. We'll see the pics she sent me are cute. Little white spinner and only 20, hopefully she's not a cat fish because that'll be my first.
-
04-26-22 00:25 #6658Senior Member

Posts: 3338Why don't you cut and paste onto this site what you had on your profile in terms of what you are looking for. Perhaps that would reveal the problem. If you don't do anything to attract the scrutiny of the mods, your account will be OK. As soon as they have any reason to look at it, if there is anything remotely out of place, you can expect to get banned. They are really cracking down, and they are re-branding the site as a pure 'dating' site. Even though every one knows that it isn't so. That is likely the reason they are so stringent. They are trying to change the vibe and boot anyone (male or female) with the least hint of 'commercial' interest.
Originally Posted by CandleRock
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 20:08 #6657Regular Member

Posts: 12Had the account for a while but never dm anyone or got premium until couple of days ago. Instant suspension WTF.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 19:23 #6656Senior Member

Posts: 3338Surprising. I would guess it was something in your profile that alerted them, like pictures that they could locate on the internet, therefore they weren't you.
Originally Posted by SeanKonnery
[View Original Post]
I think it is a mistake to delete a perfectly good account. Just deactivate. You can always come back to it. I'd guess if a profile has been up there for a while and there haven't been any issues with it (and they've gotten membership fees from it), they are not going to ban it unless you really misbehave. They know my profile has been there 4 years, I don't allow that to be shown on the profile though. Makes me look like the horn-dog monger I am. .
Also, I mostly access the site on the web, not a phone app. I am no techie, IDK what might be going on w / breadcrumbs they put onto a phone to track you. I can guess they might not appreciate someone coming back all the time w / different profiles.
-
04-25-22 17:25 #6655Senior Member

Posts: 118Banned sub
I had an active subscription August 2020 November 2020 and March 2021. I deleted my accounts each time. Never been banned and girls always gave me explicit convo. HOWEVER, I create a new account on Friday and got banned immediately on Saturday night. Not even sure why as I never even messaged anyone yet. Never paid the sub yet so at least that is good. Something odd is happening maybe?
Created a new account today and did the following.
Changed my burner #.
Changed burner phone (mac address).
Created a new email.
Used one of my many fake fb accounts to "verify".
Only use public wireless (IP address).
Ill report back in a week to see if I get banned again.












Reply With Quote





