Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 677 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 177 577 627 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 727 777 1177 1677 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 25711
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15571

    Wyp

    Could someone please explain to me how this works as far as mongering goes?

    Are most / all of these women providers? Half? If not all, how do you know which ones are?

    I'm certainly not interested in "dating" anyone on there.

    So when you make contact, do you just come right out and ask them?

    Technology sure is challenging.

  2. #15570

    Sweet tooth for chocolate

    Have been craving a taste of some chocolate anyone have any preferred suggestions that are safe and reliable?

  3. #15569

    Heaven ElleAnne Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    She's visiting uncle for inducing panic, again.
    That's disappointing meet her 3 weeks ago having great time and planned visiting again this weekend.

  4. #15568
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardTDuck  [View Original Post]
    I met with her tonight, she is even hotter in person.

    Very chill, no attitude, sweet, GFE, BBBJ DT was amazing, spinner body, pail skin like most redhead girls are. Kissing, dirty talk.

    I will be seeing her again.

    Treat her nice, she works so isn't always available. Message her like a friend. Make her feel comfortable. It will be worth it.
    [Deleted by Admin] Watch out she will steal. Not worth it men.

    Now her friend she is a tight spinner she will rock your world. Has a place by the hospital.

    Only thing she smokes but not during the time she with you!

  5. #15567

    Cait

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffCob  [View Original Post]
    Does she go BB or covered required? And throw in damage if you will man?
    Backwhen I saw her as a SB, this was the summer of 2021, I did nothing but BB her. She had several others she was seeing at the same time I believe. Once she started on STG's, she went to covered service.

  6. #15566

    Jodi

    Quote Originally Posted by PimpDaddy83  [View Original Post]
    1 jodis friend and another? Or Is she the same one.
    Speaking of Jodi. I haven't seen her in a while. She's with uncle for DUI.

  7. #15565

    Do there's 2 Danielle's?

    Quote Originally Posted by KED75  [View Original Post]
    With a cute little ass like this, she is quickly becoming my atf! http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...1&d=1650847531.
    1 jodis friend and another? Or Is she the same one.

  8. #15564
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen any reports of her on here. Decided to take a risk. Will update you guys soon.
    She cashed and dashed me recently. Going on my forever avoid list.

  9. #15563

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by KED75  [View Original Post]
    With a cute little ass like this, she is quickly becoming my atf! http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...1&d=1650847531.
    Do you care share her digits? I've been wanting to see her. Thanks and stay safe.

  10. #15562

    Rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by HowardTDuck  [View Original Post]
    I met with her tonight, she is even hotter in person.

    Very chill, no attitude, sweet, GFE, BBBJ DT was amazing, spinner body, pail skin like most redhead girls are. Kissing, dirty talk.

    I will be seeing her again.

    Treat her nice, she works so isn't always available. Message her like a friend. Make her feel comfortable. It will be worth it.
    She looks right up my ally! What is the cost of the ride?

  11. #15561

    Heaven ElleAnne Rose

    She's visiting uncle for inducing panic, again.

  12. #15560
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Hey Dan,

    Would you please share digits for Haley?

    Thanks in advance.

    RabbitDaddy.
    Hey man! My apologies but I didn't ask permission to share so not sure if I can. She's extremely responsive on WYP tho.

  13. #15559

    Probably a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by NameMe2  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information they can share.

    Safe and legit? Worth the drive for a visit?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/038974604679
    First rule if they do not have the city and state or a zip code in the location it is probably a scam. If it is not a scam the lady needs to learn to do that.

  14. #15558

    Sweet Treat

    Does anyone have any information they can share.

    Safe and legit? Worth the drive for a visit?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/038974604679

  15. #15557
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill513OH  [View Original Post]
    Talked alot to her. I'm a bit aways. But she is sexy af. Anybody seen her? Legit? How the exp?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayton/78767180
    I met with her tonight, she is even hotter in person.

    Very chill, no attitude, sweet, GFE, BBBJ DT was amazing, spinner body, pail skin like most redhead girls are. Kissing, dirty talk.

    I will be seeing her again.

    Treat her nice, she works so isn't always available. Message her like a friend. Make her feel comfortable. It will be worth it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220424-203649_Sideline.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape