rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 677 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 177 577 627 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 727 777 1177 1677 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 25715
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15575
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #15574
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Dang really? I had no issues with her, time was great. FS, BBBJ and more. 3 but worth.
    Yep. I wqs staying in a hotel while my new place wasnt ready. She came over, we started talking. After avout 30 minutes of that she asked if I wanted to get started. Of course I said yes, she asks me to square up on cashapp, so I did. And wouldn't you know ot, she left her phone in the car and would be right back. Never came back. My fault? A little. I trusted her based on positive reviews and she took advantage of the opening. Also 3? 3 what? She only got me for $$

  3. #15573
    Quote Originally Posted by LordRahl  [View Original Post]
    She cashed and dashed me recently. Going on my forever avoid list.
    Dang really? I had no issues with her, time was great. FS, BBBJ and more. 3 but worth.

  4. #15572
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Spinner Danielle

    Is not Jodie's friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by PimpDaddy83  [View Original Post]
    1 jodis friend and another? Or Is she the same one.
    .

  5. #15571

    Wyp

    Could someone please explain to me how this works as far as mongering goes?

    Are most / all of these women providers? Half? If not all, how do you know which ones are?

    I'm certainly not interested in "dating" anyone on there.

    So when you make contact, do you just come right out and ask them?

    Technology sure is challenging.

  6. #15570

    Sweet tooth for chocolate

    Have been craving a taste of some chocolate anyone have any preferred suggestions that are safe and reliable?

  7. #15569

    Heaven ElleAnne Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    She's visiting uncle for inducing panic, again.
    That's disappointing meet her 3 weeks ago having great time and planned visiting again this weekend.

  8. #15568
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardTDuck  [View Original Post]
    I met with her tonight, she is even hotter in person.

    Very chill, no attitude, sweet, GFE, BBBJ DT was amazing, spinner body, pail skin like most redhead girls are. Kissing, dirty talk.

    I will be seeing her again.

    Treat her nice, she works so isn't always available. Message her like a friend. Make her feel comfortable. It will be worth it.
    [Deleted by Admin] Watch out she will steal. Not worth it men.

    Now her friend she is a tight spinner she will rock your world. Has a place by the hospital.

    Only thing she smokes but not during the time she with you!

  9. #15567

    Cait

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffCob  [View Original Post]
    Does she go BB or covered required? And throw in damage if you will man?
    Backwhen I saw her as a SB, this was the summer of 2021, I did nothing but BB her. She had several others she was seeing at the same time I believe. Once she started on STG's, she went to covered service.

  10. #15566

    Jodi

    Quote Originally Posted by PimpDaddy83  [View Original Post]
    1 jodis friend and another? Or Is she the same one.
    Speaking of Jodi. I haven't seen her in a while. She's with uncle for DUI.

  11. #15565

    Do there's 2 Danielle's?

    Quote Originally Posted by KED75  [View Original Post]
    With a cute little ass like this, she is quickly becoming my atf! http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...1&d=1650847531.
    1 jodis friend and another? Or Is she the same one.

  12. #15564
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen any reports of her on here. Decided to take a risk. Will update you guys soon.
    She cashed and dashed me recently. Going on my forever avoid list.

  13. #15563

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by KED75  [View Original Post]
    With a cute little ass like this, she is quickly becoming my atf! http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...1&d=1650847531.
    Do you care share her digits? I've been wanting to see her. Thanks and stay safe.

  14. #15562

    Rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by HowardTDuck  [View Original Post]
    I met with her tonight, she is even hotter in person.

    Very chill, no attitude, sweet, GFE, BBBJ DT was amazing, spinner body, pail skin like most redhead girls are. Kissing, dirty talk.

    I will be seeing her again.

    Treat her nice, she works so isn't always available. Message her like a friend. Make her feel comfortable. It will be worth it.
    She looks right up my ally! What is the cost of the ride?

  15. #15561

    Heaven ElleAnne Rose

    She's visiting uncle for inducing panic, again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape