Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,871 to 12,885 of 31093
-
04-25-22 17:58 #18223Regular Member

Posts: 17That's Nessa? Tf?
That face is not what I pictured at all. She looks like a fighter out of Mortal Kombat. I've been thinking about seeing her too but based on reviews here about the scars and service and these pics I think I'll pass on it bro.
Originally Posted by WetAssPussy
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 17:55 #18222Senior Member

Posts: 7334There is a report on her in the BBFS thread.
Originally Posted by BossDogg99
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 17:45 #18221Senior Member

Posts: 25I saw her last month, she texted me 200 for hhr, when I got there it was 250. I went ahead with it, was cool experience but on an air mattress. Hit her up again the other night but got no answer.
Originally Posted by Scalan1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 16:06 #18220Senior Member

Posts: 77Upscale Playmate Nikki
This chic is a waste of time and money, avoid if possible. I seen her ab a week ago for the hhr. She was the tightest I've every been inside but damn she doesn't even take her bra off, doesn't want you to touch her and definitely not DATY nor suck tits. Straight up robot. She has a nice body but that's it. Robot!
-
04-25-22 15:57 #18219Senior Member

Posts: 70Paris??
I saw Paris years ago, and had a pretty good experience.
I know recent reports haven't been great. Anyone seen her lately? Is she still robbing people?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...p/096013427662
I must say he pics look really enticing, but I'm not trying to deal with drama.
-
04-25-22 15:19 #18218Regular Member

Posts: 11Kat
I was looking for some nasty / sloppy heads and came across her. Didn't try out her kitty box smell bad. So just went for some hr of heads. Best one I've seen.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...ssage/45538468
-
04-25-22 14:18 #18217Senior Member

Posts: 409I've never successfully met with Jess cause she's done this to me like 3 times over the course of 4-5 months. I eventually just wrote her off. I don't bother reporting on when I get ghosted cause in South Charlotte especially that's not really that uncommon, but yeah Jess has been that way for a while. I was hoping to see what all the hype was about but meh.
Originally Posted by DarkJR
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 14:17 #18216Senior Member

Posts: 99That is an aggregator I think
Same one. You can see the ad originated 5 days ago (as of today) on STG. It is down now as are all of her ads. She did go a long while without posting then posted a few weeks ago then again last week. I was scheduled to meet her on Tuesday.
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]
Here is the last parts of my text (hopefully not against the rules).
Message by You: So 4:30 is good for you? Tuesday, April 19 2022,1:59 PM.
Message by Jess: Yes 4:30 is perfect, Tuesday, April 19 2022,2:12 PM.
Message by You: About to head your way. , Tuesday, April 19 2022,3:56 PM.
Message by You: Hi. I am here outside in the car. , Tuesday, April 19 2022,4:25 PM.
Message by You: Hi Jess. Just checking to see if you are ready yet. , Tuesday, April 19 2022,4:38 PM.
Message by You: Okay. I am going to leave now. I hope you are okay and sorry that we were not able to meet. , Tuesday, April 19 2022,4:45 PM.
Message by You: Hi Jess. If you don't mind I would like to understand our situation. We had a 4:30 meeting but afterwards I was ghosted. I understand things happen and I would appreciate an update. Please let me know when you get a chance and we can try again. , Tuesday, April 19 2022,8:07 PM.
-
04-25-22 13:33 #18215Senior Member

Posts: 1455Jess
I thought someone just said that she doesn't advertise because she has enough regulars?
Or are you speaking of someone else or were they?
I'm thinking of this one and she has been posting as of late.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/well-hello-there/45649476
.
Originally Posted by DarkJR
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 13:07 #18214Senior Member

Posts: 99Jess report
I haven't seen her in quite some time and wanted to now that she started advertising. She has always been reliable to me although I do recall the tooth incident a while back. Anyway, we were all confirmed a couple of hours ahead of time. She moved me back a little which was no biggie. Told here I was omw, then that I was there, then a couple of follow-ups. After 15 minutes past she never responded. Later I asked if she was okay and to let me know if she still wanted to see me in the future and perhaps also what happened. She never responded.
I do hope she is okay of course but I likely won't try her again. A shame too as I did think her services were very good.
-
04-25-22 12:08 #18213Senior Member

Posts: 190Armani rose
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...calls/45715369
I saw some mixed reviews but as she video verified, I thought to try.
As in previous reviews, I got address after 2 hours. And when I am on my way and almost to her hotel in Pineville, she ask me how far? I said 5 minutes away and then cricket. I waited like 15 minutes, and nothing. Wasted almost total 3 hours for no date. Strike out for me.
-
04-25-22 11:54 #18212Senior Member

Posts: 190Livi
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/real-recent/45574736
I had visited her last year with $. 6 for hhr. She is girl in pic and cute but the setup was only sofa play and handler I other room. Also limited menu so never visited again. I reach out to her now and she quotes me $$ for hhr with same setup and service. I decided to not visit as I am not fan of sofa play.
Anyway, just wanted to check if anyone else had good bad recent experience.
-
04-25-22 10:39 #18211Regular Member

Posts: 5Harley-
Waste of time. Pics is of hers, but those are pretty old. She is living in some sloppy House and she got demons on her. She charges you for Hr but rushes you. She is in University area. Won't see her again.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/169162755295
-
04-25-22 09:40 #18210Senior Member

Posts: 390Heather on Sugar Creek
Hey fellas. Heather reached out to me needing a room. I can't help her out but if you'll get her a room you can do anything except anal. She's desperate offering multiple pops. Search STG to get her contact info. Search: Sexy blue eye petite. She last posted 4-18. Get her and put it on video!
-
04-25-22 09:18 #18209Senior Member

Posts: 949Nessa
I saw Nessa twice. Both times, she was chill and friendly around me. Her service wasn't good but it was okay. Her kitty is nice and tight. I got her naturally wet where she didn't use any lube. It had more to do with my timing than oral skills. But like most of you, I prefer a natural girl even if their tits and ass are small.
The pics on her ad are hers when she was much slimmer.
My first HH visit, I paid 160. The second one, I paid 180. I've heard that she is currently charging 200.
Originally Posted by WetAssPussy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





