Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 678 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 178 578 628 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 728 778 1178 1678 ... LastLast
Results 10,156 to 10,170 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15577
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardTDuck  [View Original Post]
    I met with her tonight, she is even hotter in person.

    Very chill, no attitude, sweet, GFE, BBBJ DT was amazing, spinner body, pail skin like most redhead girls are. Kissing, dirty talk.

    I will be seeing her again.

    Treat her nice, she works so isn't always available. Message her like a friend. Make her feel comfortable. It will be worth it.
    [Deleted by Admin] Watch out she will steal. Not worth it men.

    Now her friend she is a tight spinner she will rock your world. Has a place by the hospital.

    Only thing she smokes but not during the time she with you!

  2. #15576

    Cait

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffCob  [View Original Post]
    Does she go BB or covered required? And throw in damage if you will man?
    Backwhen I saw her as a SB, this was the summer of 2021, I did nothing but BB her. She had several others she was seeing at the same time I believe. Once she started on STG's, she went to covered service.

  3. #15575

    Jodi

    Quote Originally Posted by PimpDaddy83  [View Original Post]
    1 jodis friend and another? Or Is she the same one.
    Speaking of Jodi. I haven't seen her in a while. She's with uncle for DUI.

  4. #15574

    Do there's 2 Danielle's?

    Quote Originally Posted by KED75  [View Original Post]
    With a cute little ass like this, she is quickly becoming my atf! http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...1&d=1650847531.
    1 jodis friend and another? Or Is she the same one.

  5. #15573
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen any reports of her on here. Decided to take a risk. Will update you guys soon.
    She cashed and dashed me recently. Going on my forever avoid list.

  6. #15572

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by KED75  [View Original Post]
    With a cute little ass like this, she is quickly becoming my atf! http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...1&d=1650847531.
    Do you care share her digits? I've been wanting to see her. Thanks and stay safe.

  7. #15571

    Rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by HowardTDuck  [View Original Post]
    I met with her tonight, she is even hotter in person.

    Very chill, no attitude, sweet, GFE, BBBJ DT was amazing, spinner body, pail skin like most redhead girls are. Kissing, dirty talk.

    I will be seeing her again.

    Treat her nice, she works so isn't always available. Message her like a friend. Make her feel comfortable. It will be worth it.
    She looks right up my ally! What is the cost of the ride?

  8. #15570

    Heaven ElleAnne Rose

    She's visiting uncle for inducing panic, again.

  9. #15569
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Hey Dan,

    Would you please share digits for Haley?

    Thanks in advance.

    RabbitDaddy.
    Hey man! My apologies but I didn't ask permission to share so not sure if I can. She's extremely responsive on WYP tho.

  10. #15568

    Probably a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by NameMe2  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information they can share.

    Safe and legit? Worth the drive for a visit?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/038974604679
    First rule if they do not have the city and state or a zip code in the location it is probably a scam. If it is not a scam the lady needs to learn to do that.

  11. #15567

    Sweet Treat

    Does anyone have any information they can share.

    Safe and legit? Worth the drive for a visit?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/038974604679

  12. #15566
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill513OH  [View Original Post]
    Talked alot to her. I'm a bit aways. But she is sexy af. Anybody seen her? Legit? How the exp?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayton/78767180
    I met with her tonight, she is even hotter in person.

    Very chill, no attitude, sweet, GFE, BBBJ DT was amazing, spinner body, pail skin like most redhead girls are. Kissing, dirty talk.

    I will be seeing her again.

    Treat her nice, she works so isn't always available. Message her like a friend. Make her feel comfortable. It will be worth it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220424-203649_Sideline.jpg‎  

  13. #15565
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffCob  [View Original Post]
    Does she go BB or covered required? And throw in damage if you will man?
    I always go covered FS, BBBJ 1. 2 QUICK, 1. 5 HALF 2. 0 FULL is what she quoted me.

  14. #15564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157

    Danelle the Spinner

    With a cute little ass like this, she is quickly becoming my atf! http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...1&d=1650847531.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Danelle1.jpg‎  

  15. #15563

    WYP Brit in Xenia

    Quote Originally Posted by HoozerBoozer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anythign about this one, talks a good game, says she's living in a notel in xenia.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...VjadzJKyPw3dg1
    I saw Brit in Xenia the other day. Overall I would say the session was about a 6/10. BBBJ, CG, K9 (covered).

    My FAV position is 69, but I didn't do it with her.

    Looks-wise, her posted pics on WYP are a little out of date, but they are really her. She was missing at least one tooth, but not sure why.

    Personality, she is a really sweet girl, who seems to be going at it solo, but I can't be totally positive on that because I had her do an outcall.

    Rate was okay $, not a clock watcher at all.

    I'll post a couple current pics below.

    If you would like additional details, just shoot me a PM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brit1NSG.jpg‎   Brit2NSG.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape