Thread: Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 9455
-
04-26-22 19:57 #3725Regular Member

Posts: 15It's advertised on there for the extra $.
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 16:59 #3724Senior Member

Posts: 177Mini
Anyone have any info on the new girl Mini at FEC? Pics look familiar.
-
04-26-22 16:16 #3723Banned Member

Posts: 713Rhea working in LA
New name McC. As I stated YMMV.
Originally Posted by TootsieJoe
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-22 14:41 #3722Senior Member

Posts: 349Zelda at SDAG
Has anyone seen Zelda at SDAG?
Looks tempting.
-
04-25-22 22:00 #3721Senior Member

Posts: 7266Her pics are current on Hx and Mia does not offer bare services!
Originally Posted by NuttyLoon
[View Original Post]
I've tried.
-
04-25-22 12:08 #3720Senior Member

Posts: 854Sounds like she made quite an impression on you. Mind telling us who she is and what happened to her.
I felt similarly about the legendary Hana. The mould was broken when they made her, sigh.
Originally Posted by SDPewPew
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 01:09 #3719Senior Member

Posts: 219Her pics are current. No PSE option. Always CFS.
Originally Posted by NuttyLoon
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 00:03 #3718Senior Member

Posts: 373Are her HX pics current?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
Any chance she offers PSE?
-
04-24-22 22:36 #3717Senior Member

Posts: 7266Pretty simple if ya navigate to other city threads in Cali it says the new one.
Originally Posted by GudTimes
[View Original Post]
Plus, OC kdolls new site has been up for months.
-
04-24-22 19:59 #3716Banned Member

Posts: 52Far East Cuties
https://www.kstars.ch/sd/
Originally Posted by GudTimes
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 16:33 #3715Senior Member

Posts: 185Kstars dot ch.
Originally Posted by GudTimes
[View Original Post]
No problem Koi's looks honestly wasn't my type which was why I wasn't really into the DFK but her service was legit and really great.
Originally Posted by BrainLara
[View Original Post]
I've been a horndog lately because I met this one provider up in LA and I'm having serious withdrawals from not seeing her lmao. I'm trying to fuck as many chicks as possible to get my mind off her but I still think about her everyday (sad I know LOL). All my visits with other providers since then has been lackluster / okayish because I keep comparing them to her. She was so good that I broke my strict no-BBFS rule and she's my first and hopefully the last person I go bb with lmao.
-
04-24-22 16:19 #3714Regular Member

Posts: 4Kstars. Ch OC & SD.
Originally Posted by GudTimes
[View Original Post]
kdollsla.com LA.
-
04-24-22 16:18 #3713Banned Member

Posts: 713KStars. Ch.
Originally Posted by GudTimes
[View Original Post]
Cheers.
-
04-24-22 10:29 #3712Regular Member

Posts: 2Websites
I noticed that the cakdolls site has been down for a while. Does anyone know the alternate site (s)?
-
04-24-22 00:57 #3711Senior Member

Posts: 7266[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!











Reply With Quote




