Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 538 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 38 438 488 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 588 638 1038 1538 ... LastLast
Results 8,056 to 8,070 of 26914
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18859

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by MysticUS  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/1146013.htm

    Got in touch with her thinking this must be legit. She asked for 200 deposit. I did it promptly without doubting. When the day of appointment came she stopped responding. I tried emailing several times but got no reply. Then after 2 hrs got a reply stating that she had some issue with the hotel room and she'll be ready in next 30 minutes. Then a couple of minutes later asked if she I can send her 150 more as she is short on her card and she need to need to pay some incidental damages and the hotel won't accept cash. I said I can't send any more money until we meet. She asked to reschedule to next day and guess what, next day again she stopped responding and didn't replied even once.
    I hate that this has to be continuously said. Stop sending deposits. This female was able to scam you out of 200. If she gets 4 more guys to do the same, she has made 1 K for doing absolutely nothing but writing a few emails. Once you send her the money, you have given her all control. And this idea that they need proof that you're not wasting their time. Forget about that. That's the cost of her doing business.

    I highly recommend that anyone debating on whether or not to send a deposit to do a simple search on the forum and read about all of the mongers who have been burned doing so. If a female asks for a deposit, simply say no thanks and move on to the next. There's plenty of females to choose from.

  2. #18858

    Eros verified scammer!

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/1146013.htm

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Got in touch with her thinking this must be legit. She asked for 200 deposit. I did it promptly without doubting. When the day of appointment came she stopped responding. I tried emailing several times but got no reply. Then after 2 hrs got a reply stating that she had some issue with the hotel room and she'll be ready in next 30 minutes. Then a couple of minutes later asked if she I can send her 150 more as she is short on her card and she need to need to pay some incidental damages and the hotel won't accept cash. I said I can't send any more money until we meet. She asked to reschedule to next day and guess what, next day again she stopped responding and didn't replied even once.

  3. #18857
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris3214  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with this one on the weekend: https://callescort.org/872-294-5590.

    Pictures are filtered, but it's her. May be a 6/10 in person. She looks slimmer than the photos in the posting.

    Met at a nice hotel in downtown. Clean, Tatted, Cuban girl with minimal English and seemed nice. That's the end of the good stuff.

    Quoted $$h and $$/ h. I should have done hh so that I could have saved $. LOL.

    No warm up games at all. Felt very mechanical and quick. Immediately began a mediocre CBJ, followed by doggy and that's it!

    I kind of lost interest soon and was out the door in 15 minutes after paying for hr. YMMV.

    Disappointing experience after a 40 minutes drive in the rain. Guess it is just part of the game and I should stop falling for Latinas. LOL.

    It's better sticking to the higher end websites like Tryst etc.
    Agreed with Tryst. TER is my go to for intel.

  4. #18856

    Report

    Had a dream with this one on the weekend: https://callescort.org/872-294-5590.

    Pictures are filtered, but it's her. May be a 6/10 in person. She looks slimmer than the photos in the posting.

    Met at a nice hotel in downtown. Clean, Tatted, Cuban girl with minimal English and seemed nice. That's the end of the good stuff.

    Quoted $$h and $$/ h. I should have done hh so that I could have saved $. LOL.

    No warm up games at all. Felt very mechanical and quick. Immediately began a mediocre CBJ, followed by doggy and that's it!

    I kind of lost interest soon and was out the door in 15 minutes after paying for hr. YMMV.

    Disappointing experience after a 40 minutes drive in the rain. Guess it is just part of the game and I should stop falling for Latinas. LOL.

    It's better sticking to the higher end websites like Tryst etc.

  5. #18855
    Quote Originally Posted by OnaniKing  [View Original Post]
    Huh, but cfs right?
    Yup. Tried to swing for those fences but she said that is literally never on the table soooo yea.

  6. #18854

    Ah, so CFS still?

    Quote Originally Posted by JNoww  [View Original Post]
    Yup. It included a little body glide strip show (like 5 mins, standard strip club shit, nothing to write home about) at the beginning and multiple pops / CIM.

    Not 100% sold on that up charge LOL. Can't help but think everything would have been on the menu still even without the VIP.
    Huh, but cfs right?

  7. #18853
    Quote Originally Posted by OnaniKing  [View Original Post]
    Did you get the VIP upgrade? What does that include?
    Yup. It included a little body glide strip show (like 5 mins, standard strip club shit, nothing to write home about) at the beginning and multiple pops / CIM.

    Not 100% sold on that up charge LOL. Can't help but think everything would have been on the menu still even without the VIP.

  8. #18852
    Quote Originally Posted by Boater27  [View Original Post]
    I believe she died a year or so ago.
    Sad to hear I'm curious how. She changed locations and her name just before her drop off. I was wondering if someone was after her. I saw her twice with hopes to have seen her more. Had a blast when I did see her. Very open menu.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/nike/20533969

  9. #18851
    TextNow has things about it that are less desirable. Some TN issues that bugged me are it deletes all media from your messages after 30 days. Messages sometimes fail to send and / or receive. No full text search of messages. Advertising in the app. And apparently lack of links as well. Majority of these free apps are merely trying to bait you into paying to get a level of service that doesn't suck.

    I've tried a bunch of different free apps and honestly of the free options Google Voice is the clear winner. The GV app may not look the sexiest UI wise but it's reliable as can be. None of the above mentioned issues apply. Customizable in terms of notification and settings. Does everything you want, does it well and reliably.

    Can't help you with the keeping same # thing. Idk if you cancel your TN account if that will make your # available or if it's part of a pool of #'s that TN owns?

    Quote Originally Posted by Random4321  [View Original Post]
    Apologize if I'm in the wrong forum, but wanted to ask the group here:

    Which texting services do you use / recommend? I've had a TextNow account for a few months, and have now discovered that I'm unable to send links. I'm tempted to find a new service, but don't want to change my number.

  10. #18850

    Nike

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnN  [View Original Post]
    I used to dream of a great girl in the South Burbs, usually in South Holland. She had a really tight dancer's body with nice bolt-ons, a cute face, and was a total GFE. Originally went by Dolly, but then by Nike for a short while before disappearing before COVID.

    Anyone know if she's still around? She was a sweetheart.

    You can find her listings if you search either of those names on EB.
    I believe she died a year or so ago.

  11. #18849
    Try Google Voice using your TextNow number.

    Quote Originally Posted by Random4321  [View Original Post]
    Apologize if I'm in the wrong forum, but wanted to ask the group here:

    Which texting services do you use / recommend? I've had a TextNow account for a few months, and have now discovered that I'm unable to send links. I'm tempted to find a new service, but don't want to change my number.

  12. #18848

    Vip?

    Did you get the VIP upgrade? What does that include?

  13. #18847

    Anyone know what happened to Dolly / Nike?

    I used to dream of a great girl in the South Burbs, usually in South Holland. She had a really tight dancer's body with nice bolt-ons, a cute face, and was a total GFE. Originally went by Dolly, but then by Nike for a short while before disappearing before COVID.

    Anyone know if she's still around? She was a sweetheart.

    You can find her listings if you search either of those names on EB.

  14. #18846
    Quote Originally Posted by OnaniKing  [View Original Post]
    Where's the link dude. Also rates?
    https://tryst.link/escort/giselle-112

  15. #18845

    Natasha Poland

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much my experience when I saw her a few times at the now inactive 530 agency. Worth a visit if you want to cross a "Barbie Doll" off your to do list.
    Saw her Friday and had a great time. 2 Call system in a nice suburban hotel, light screening. Went up and hiding behind the door in sexy black lingerie. Main difference between the pics and rl is a full sleeve tat. Other than that, pretty spot on. Started with BBBJ, followed by CFS in RCG. Then a nice massage and round two. Very nice conversationalist without being annoying. Will repeat if able.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape