Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 539 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 39 439 489 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 589 639 1039 1539 ... LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18852
    Quote Originally Posted by Boater27  [View Original Post]
    I believe she died a year or so ago.
    Sad to hear I'm curious how. She changed locations and her name just before her drop off. I was wondering if someone was after her. I saw her twice with hopes to have seen her more. Had a blast when I did see her. Very open menu.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/nike/20533969

  2. #18851
    TextNow has things about it that are less desirable. Some TN issues that bugged me are it deletes all media from your messages after 30 days. Messages sometimes fail to send and / or receive. No full text search of messages. Advertising in the app. And apparently lack of links as well. Majority of these free apps are merely trying to bait you into paying to get a level of service that doesn't suck.

    I've tried a bunch of different free apps and honestly of the free options Google Voice is the clear winner. The GV app may not look the sexiest UI wise but it's reliable as can be. None of the above mentioned issues apply. Customizable in terms of notification and settings. Does everything you want, does it well and reliably.

    Can't help you with the keeping same # thing. Idk if you cancel your TN account if that will make your # available or if it's part of a pool of #'s that TN owns?

    Quote Originally Posted by Random4321  [View Original Post]
    Apologize if I'm in the wrong forum, but wanted to ask the group here:

    Which texting services do you use / recommend? I've had a TextNow account for a few months, and have now discovered that I'm unable to send links. I'm tempted to find a new service, but don't want to change my number.

  3. #18850

    Nike

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnN  [View Original Post]
    I used to dream of a great girl in the South Burbs, usually in South Holland. She had a really tight dancer's body with nice bolt-ons, a cute face, and was a total GFE. Originally went by Dolly, but then by Nike for a short while before disappearing before COVID.

    Anyone know if she's still around? She was a sweetheart.

    You can find her listings if you search either of those names on EB.
    I believe she died a year or so ago.

  4. #18849
    Try Google Voice using your TextNow number.

    Quote Originally Posted by Random4321  [View Original Post]
    Apologize if I'm in the wrong forum, but wanted to ask the group here:

    Which texting services do you use / recommend? I've had a TextNow account for a few months, and have now discovered that I'm unable to send links. I'm tempted to find a new service, but don't want to change my number.

  5. #18848

    Vip?

    Did you get the VIP upgrade? What does that include?

  6. #18847

    Anyone know what happened to Dolly / Nike?

    I used to dream of a great girl in the South Burbs, usually in South Holland. She had a really tight dancer's body with nice bolt-ons, a cute face, and was a total GFE. Originally went by Dolly, but then by Nike for a short while before disappearing before COVID.

    Anyone know if she's still around? She was a sweetheart.

    You can find her listings if you search either of those names on EB.

  7. #18846
    Quote Originally Posted by OnaniKing  [View Original Post]
    Where's the link dude. Also rates?
    https://tryst.link/escort/giselle-112

  8. #18845

    Natasha Poland

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much my experience when I saw her a few times at the now inactive 530 agency. Worth a visit if you want to cross a "Barbie Doll" off your to do list.
    Saw her Friday and had a great time. 2 Call system in a nice suburban hotel, light screening. Went up and hiding behind the door in sexy black lingerie. Main difference between the pics and rl is a full sleeve tat. Other than that, pretty spot on. Started with BBBJ, followed by CFS in RCG. Then a nice massage and round two. Very nice conversationalist without being annoying. Will repeat if able.

  9. #18844

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by JNoww  [View Original Post]
    Wound up seeing Giselle Amour yesterday.

    Pretty fun time. Met her up at a suburban in call. Decent hotel. Standard 2 call system. Walk up and she had the mood set with some black lights and candles.

    Overall, had a great time. She was gorgeous. About 5'4, early 30's, toned body, bouncy ass, perfect bolt ons. Fun little Columbian if you are into that type.

    Performance was spot on. Felt like I was chilling with an old FWB rather than the whole "let me give you a massage" vibe. Although I did steer it this way by letting her know what I want so YMMV.

    Started off with some head, she was good. Moved her over to doggy and mish, pretty fun. She was responsive and did get a little fake vocally but it plays in with her personality so it wasnt awkward. After first pop, we just hung out and shot the shit. Motioned her over four round 2 and she had me back up. Went doggy for a bit pulled out and had her finish with CIM.
    Where's the link dude. Also rates?

  10. #18843

    Texting Services

    Apologize if I'm in the wrong forum, but wanted to ask the group here:

    Which texting services do you use / recommend? I've had a TextNow account for a few months, and have now discovered that I'm unable to send links. I'm tempted to find a new service, but don't want to change my number.

  11. #18842
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannheim  [View Original Post]
    There are strolls in the grand crossing neighborhood blocks from Hyde Park.
    Had no idea there were strolls in that area. I'd be very interested in knowing what / where they are. Most of the main ones I'm aware of haven't been as good quality or quantity wise recently.

  12. #18841
    Quote Originally Posted by LongDStyle  [View Original Post]
    This is spot on. I lived over there about 2 years and probably only saw 2-3 girls who were in that direct area. But I had several dozen do incall. I figured they were brave, dumb or from the area if they did outcalls around there tho. Guess it just depends on your exact locality. But if you're looking for incalls then Lansing, Midway, Calumet Park and the Hammond area are going to be your closets area unless you go downtown and cough up more to see these girls.
    I meant to say I had several dozen girls do outcall while I lived over there. Meaning they came to me but I only saw 2-3 that were doing incalls in that area and they were passing thru. Come to think of it there is a well established provider that lives over there and I've seen her more times than I can count. Probably put her kids thru college as much as I've spent seeing her but I've never been to her incall I only have her visit me. Since she knows I live alone a lot I don't want to visit her while she thinks no one is home. Of course she wouldn't break into my home but I have no idea who she knows. She asks too many questions which from these women is a red flag to me. Sure she could be making small talk but these providers will want to know everything they can about you down to your ssn but keep most info about them as guarded secrets.

  13. #18840

    Giselle Amour

    Wound up seeing Giselle Amour yesterday.

    Pretty fun time. Met her up at a suburban in call. Decent hotel. Standard 2 call system. Walk up and she had the mood set with some black lights and candles.

    Overall, had a great time. She was gorgeous. About 5'4, early 30's, toned body, bouncy ass, perfect bolt ons. Fun little Columbian if you are into that type.

    Performance was spot on. Felt like I was chilling with an old FWB rather than the whole "let me give you a massage" vibe. Although I did steer it this way by letting her know what I want so YMMV.

    Started off with some head, she was good. Moved her over to doggy and mish, pretty fun. She was responsive and did get a little fake vocally but it plays in with her personality so it wasnt awkward. After first pop, we just hung out and shot the shit. Motioned her over four round 2 and she had me back up. Went doggy for a bit pulled out and had her finish with CIM.

    Overall, fun time and would repeat.

  14. #18839

    Good info

    Quote Originally Posted by Mannheim  [View Original Post]
    There are strolls in the grand crossing neighborhood blocks from Hyde Park.
    Thanks for the intel. And thanks to everyone who posted. After doing some research I figured I wasn't in a happening spot for the hobby, and you all confirmed it. Nevertheless, I'll do what I can and make a note to move my ass up north as soon as I can.

  15. #18838

    Westloop

    Visiting next month. Staying at hotel in Westloop area. Any recommendations on local talent? Where to look?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape