Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,696 to 10,710 of 24545
-
04-25-22 13:52 #13850Senior Member

Posts: 346Michelle
Dreamt about picking up slim 30 something dirty blonde from the circle. Was wearing pants. Looked ok. Once in the car, she got in the back. Slight Sent of homeless. Pulled off her pants in the back of the car and grabbed a wipe. Red flag. I turned to hop in the back and noticed the area around her snatch was covered in brown. She hadn't wiped well enough or maybe sharted before I picked her up or whatever. Anyway - cancelled plans for full service once I saw that and She had the nerve to ask why and told me she was clean. Need to quit this hobby.
-
04-25-22 13:42 #13849Senior Member

Posts: 346Lexi
Agree. Would just add that she has some battle damage. Scars on her legs and maybe groin if I remember right. Says its from prior use, but there was a needle in the bathroom when I was there. Said it was another girl's needle. I wrapped up. Glad I did. I would repeat, wrapped up.
Originally Posted by SwanRonson
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 11:55 #13848Senior Member

Posts: 105Lexxi
I've seen her twice in BWI and once in Glen Burnie. No issues either time with the location or the meet. She's a sweet girl who is about her business but is definitely a good time. Treat her well.
Originally Posted by RollingStoned
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 11:17 #13847Banned Member

Posts: 275Lexxi, aka nicole
Dreamed of her a handful of times. She's alright if in a pinch. Almost sickly skinny with some deflated breasts and has some bruised legs but she is cute. I see now she advertises foot fetishes', in my dream I asked for that and she said she had never given a footjob so I guess I started that trend LOL.
Originally Posted by RollingStoned
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 11:15 #13846Senior Member

Posts: 557Moab Yellow, do not double post. A moderator will look at your posts and then allow them on the board for a while. Eventually they will stop moderating your posts if you do not post anything objectionable.
Originally Posted by MoabYellow
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 10:49 #13845Senior Member

Posts: 334Nyc
The only time I saw the girl that was in the pictures was when I went to NYC. I found a girl I liked at one of these and that was the girl that walked in.
Originally Posted by MoabYellow
[View Original Post]
http://dreamdreamyou.com
https://asian-starnyc.com/code
https://bubblesgirlsnyc.com/home/
I haven't found anything close to that, here. I never looked in DC, but I'll bet some of these places operate there. If you ever need an extra reason to go to NY, that might do it. Probably one of the best AMP experiences I've ever had.
-
04-25-22 08:36 #13844Senior Member

Posts: 918Have you looked at skipthegames in Baltimore? It is besieged by ACS ads. They deliver what they promise.
Originally Posted by MJC0994
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 00:24 #13843Regular Member

Posts: 5Sick with Yellow Fever I see
Unfortunately, you and nearly everyone else has this same fetish. Asian escorts are also aware of this known fact and take as much advantage of it as possible. Finding an Asian escort comes very rarely, they exist in our area, but you won't find them on EB.
Originally Posted by MJC0994
[View Original Post]
Tryst. Link, Eros, Private Del. Would be your best bet. Be warned though they range to around $6. - $10 . You can find some for lesser but they come ever so rarely and used up (so don't expect quality service).
Another tip I would give is looking into NoVa agencies. They ask for a lot of personal info but if you're desperate for quality.
-
04-24-22 22:06 #13842Senior Member

Posts: 67Shy
I did the special which was. 1 for the half.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 20:44 #13841Regular Member

Posts: 16Ninjarina (Clara)
How are her teeth? There's one pic in her Tryst ad where she's kinda smiling and it looks like her teeth may be messed up. I'm interested but I can't deal with jacked up teeth. Thanks.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 15:46 #13840Regular Member

Posts: 5Sick with Yellow Fever I see
Unfortunately, you and nearly everyone else has this same fetish. Asian escorts are also aware of this known fact and take as much advantage of it as possible. Finding an Asian escort comes very rarely, they exist in our area, but you won't find them on EB.
Originally Posted by MJC0994
[View Original Post]
Tryst. Link, Eros, Private Del. Would be your best bet. Be warned though they range to around $6. - $10 . You can find some for lesser but they come ever so rarely and used up (so don't expect quality service).
Another tip I would give is looking into NoVa agencies. They ask for a lot of personal info but if you're desperate for quality.
-
04-24-22 15:01 #13839Senior Member

Posts: 365I tried seeing her again too. Seems she doesn't really want to work and just wants money for her room. I'd skip this one. I'll try to delete the post too.
Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 13:43 #13838Senior Member

Posts: 346Mystery Girl.
DmvTrickGawd. Thanks for the tip #. Been tryna catch this Glen Burnie mystery girl. Each contact is the same. She needs help to keep her room. And shit I'm actually tryna help LOL. But is only concerned with what the donation is not that she is even offering a service. Any details you can share would be greatly appreciated. PM if you like.
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
MJ1.
-
04-24-22 11:19 #13837Senior Member

Posts: 109Asian escorts?
Can someone please help me find an Asian escort? Any ad I see with Asian girls on it are always fake 99.9% of the time. I really really like Asian girls.
-
04-24-22 02:10 #13836Senior Member

Posts: 423Good review man I appreciate it. What were her rates tho?
Originally Posted by LowEyes
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





