Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 715 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 215 615 665 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 765 815 1215 ... LastLast
Results 10,711 to 10,725 of 24555
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13845

    Nyc

    Quote Originally Posted by MoabYellow  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, you and nearly everyone else has this same fetish. Asian escorts are also aware of this known fact and take as much advantage of it as possible. Finding an Asian escort comes very rarely, they exist in our area, but you won't find them on EB.

    Tryst. Link, Eros, Private Del. Would be your best bet. Be warned though they range to around $6. - $10 . You can find some for lesser but they come ever so rarely and used up (so don't expect quality service).

    Another tip I would give is looking into NoVa agencies. They ask for a lot of personal info but if you're desperate for quality.
    The only time I saw the girl that was in the pictures was when I went to NYC. I found a girl I liked at one of these and that was the girl that walked in.

    http://dreamdreamyou.com

    https://asian-starnyc.com/code

    https://bubblesgirlsnyc.com/home/

    I haven't found anything close to that, here. I never looked in DC, but I'll bet some of these places operate there. If you ever need an extra reason to go to NY, that might do it. Probably one of the best AMP experiences I've ever had.

  2. #13844
    Quote Originally Posted by MJC0994  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please help me find an Asian escort? Any ad I see with Asian girls on it are always fake 99.9% of the time. I really really like Asian girls.
    Have you looked at skipthegames in Baltimore? It is besieged by ACS ads. They deliver what they promise.

  3. #13843

    Sick with Yellow Fever I see

    Quote Originally Posted by MJC0994  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please help me find an Asian escort? Any ad I see with Asian girls on it are always fake 99.9% of the time. I really really like Asian girls.
    Unfortunately, you and nearly everyone else has this same fetish. Asian escorts are also aware of this known fact and take as much advantage of it as possible. Finding an Asian escort comes very rarely, they exist in our area, but you won't find them on EB.

    Tryst. Link, Eros, Private Del. Would be your best bet. Be warned though they range to around $6. - $10 . You can find some for lesser but they come ever so rarely and used up (so don't expect quality service).

    Another tip I would give is looking into NoVa agencies. They ask for a lot of personal info but if you're desperate for quality.

  4. #13842

    Shy

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    Good review man I appreciate it. What were her rates tho?
    I did the special which was. 1 for the half.

  5. #13841

    Ninjarina (Clara)

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    I posted about Ninjarina (Clara) https://tryst.link/escort/clarabell90 previously and had trouble meeting up with her before getting ghosted but tried again and this time we were able to synchronize our schedules to meet up. I guess we each decided to give each other another chance. She suggested a friend's place in Catonsville, decent neighborhood and easy to get to. This is her friend's place (but did not get to meet her friend as she was sleeping) but friend's room-mate was in and working on the computers. Was a little apprehensive at first but the guy turned out to be cool and minded his own business. Went upstairs and had a mattress with sheets in a bedroom. Both of us stripped down and she actually does have a really nice body, nice tits and a nice tight pussy. She does have that studious look with the glasses on and would have loved a BJ but next time around. Room was a little warm but opening the windows would have dealt with that problem. Intelligent gal, good conversation, she's a writer and poet but does this to supplement her income. Her friend's also into poetry and I might have both of them recite some verses for me next time, LOL. Anyway, I'm glad we finally connected, would definitely repeat. Place is clean in a nice neighborhood. She's also lucid, no signs of demons although she does write about previous experiences but am pretty sure she's clean these days. She asked me to write a nice review to balance my previous comments and I agreed to because the experience was very good.
    How are her teeth? There's one pic in her Tryst ad where she's kinda smiling and it looks like her teeth may be messed up. I'm interested but I can't deal with jacked up teeth. Thanks.

  6. #13840

    Sick with Yellow Fever I see

    Quote Originally Posted by MJC0994  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please help me find an Asian escort? Any ad I see with Asian girls on it are always fake 99.9% of the time. I really really like Asian girls.
    Unfortunately, you and nearly everyone else has this same fetish. Asian escorts are also aware of this known fact and take as much advantage of it as possible. Finding an Asian escort comes very rarely, they exist in our area, but you won't find them on EB.

    Tryst. Link, Eros, Private Del. Would be your best bet. Be warned though they range to around $6. - $10 . You can find some for lesser but they come ever so rarely and used up (so don't expect quality service).

    Another tip I would give is looking into NoVa agencies. They ask for a lot of personal info but if you're desperate for quality.

  7. #13839
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1  [View Original Post]
    DmvTrickGawd. Thanks for the tip #. Been tryna catch this Glen Burnie mystery girl. Each contact is the same. She needs help to keep her room. And shit I'm actually tryna help LOL. But is only concerned with what the donation is not that she is even offering a service. Any details you can share would be greatly appreciated. PM if you like.

    MJ1.
    I tried seeing her again too. Seems she doesn't really want to work and just wants money for her room. I'd skip this one. I'll try to delete the post too.

  8. #13838

    Mystery Girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Met this one a few weeks 410 back. Was a good time. 100 qv. Bbj. And cfs. Finished in bag. I plan 865 too go Back my next check. I just got my regular stuff. And didn't get video like. I usually do. Maybe next time. Number ends in 9271. Hit her up for pics.
    DmvTrickGawd. Thanks for the tip #. Been tryna catch this Glen Burnie mystery girl. Each contact is the same. She needs help to keep her room. And shit I'm actually tryna help LOL. But is only concerned with what the donation is not that she is even offering a service. Any details you can share would be greatly appreciated. PM if you like.

    MJ1.

  9. #13837

    Asian escorts?

    Can someone please help me find an Asian escort? Any ad I see with Asian girls on it are always fake 99.9% of the time. I really really like Asian girls.

  10. #13836
    Quote Originally Posted by LowEyes  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few weeks ago in a pretty nice hotel near BWI. Decent bbj but couldn't DT due to size issues. A little thicker than the pics but not an issue for me. Box was tight and she follows directions well. Gave me a lap dance and let me bury her head in the couch as I hit it doggy with one leg cocked up. Only drawback was a baby crying in the other room. Caught me off guard!

    Loweyes.
    Good review man I appreciate it. What were her rates tho?

  11. #13835

    Shy

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this girl's ads and have heard good things but no info on location or rates. I'm tryin to see her and make up for these SW's giving me weak ass head.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/80352217#.
    I saw her a few weeks ago in a pretty nice hotel near BWI. Decent bbj but couldn't DT due to size issues. A little thicker than the pics but not an issue for me. Box was tight and she follows directions well. Gave me a lap dance and let me bury her head in the couch as I hit it doggy with one leg cocked up. Only drawback was a baby crying in the other room. Caught me off guard!

    Loweyes.

  12. #13834
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWaggiles1  [View Original Post]
    She is phat but her hands and feet are swollen. You can see where she injects on her arms, her feet was dirty af, and had a slight oder. If you can over look that have fun because she is a nice woman and is willing to please. I got a CBJ, cfs, and Greek for a Benji. I wouldn't repeat unless she went to rehab or got better physically but that's just me.
    Well at least you got to sodomize her anal cavity for a mere C-Note! That deal is just like a sore dick. You can't beat it! Elle is one of the very few providers in Baltimore that goes out of her way to please, nice personality, doesn't double book, doesn't cash-and-dash, doesn't rob or cheat anyone, etc, etc. And not to mention she doesn't do all of the other drama and bullshit that these other ladies do. I sincerely hope the lifestyle and hobby doesn't break her down for all of our sakes.

  13. #13833
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    The first link does not work. Elle is her name in the link I provided.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/80262791#.
    Yes sir, that's her.

  14. #13832

    Anyone seen Shy?

    I've seen this girl's ads and have heard good things but no info on location or rates. I'm tryin to see her and make up for these SW's giving me weak ass head.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/80352217#.

  15. #13831
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    The first link does not work. Elle is her name in the link I provided.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/80262791#.
    Yes this is the same person.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape