Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 23697
-
04-25-22 09:53 #17352Regular Member

Posts: 5I haven't seen the Ad, I'd be very careful in Orrville, it's very small town plus its really conservative, not much there spider sense tells me LEOs is likely stinging, and since it's so Rural Outsiders stick out like a sore thumb, got pulled over after almost taking the bait once there, textbook trap, my phone die-ing saved my butt.
Originally Posted by Poloman1
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 07:58 #17351Regular Member

Posts: 5Ty dolla lyrics
Not a poet. LOL. She just copies and pastes lyrics.
Originally Posted by MetalGuru
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 06:19 #17350Senior Member

Posts: 312Minx
Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by Poloman1
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 23:56 #17349Senior Member

Posts: 507For you Bare back guys
https://www.letsgetchecked.com/
Might help you Stay safe.
-
04-24-22 20:22 #17348Senior Member

Posts: 262I've had escorts who I saw regularly tell me they blew someone else off just because they knew for sure I'd show.
Originally Posted by MoparMan426
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 17:12 #17347Senior Member

Posts: 180I knooooow!
I was amazed at these verses. She IS a poet.
Originally Posted by LowRider69
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 13:39 #17346Senior Member

Posts: 809Deposits
The only deposit I'm giving any of these women is a hot and protein packed load. I don't give a rat's ass what their rational is or why they think they have to ask for cash up front. That's a game I'm not playing.
Originally Posted by MoparMan426
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 12:32 #17345Senior Member

Posts: 336Rose
She replies to me on Facebook.
Originally Posted by Jimmy5
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 10:39 #17344Senior Member

Posts: 162RE: Rose
Tried a couple times, no reply. You know about the same as all the others. LOL.
Originally Posted by Jimmy5
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 06:11 #17343Senior Member

Posts: 1355Why would she state her exact address?
So, that's her location just posted out in the ad? Hmm.
Originally Posted by AkrCle
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-22 02:27 #17342Senior Member

Posts: 43Simple reason why
Thank Text Apps and Burner Phones. Not the guys that use them to really meet but the assholes who spend all day jacking off using them to set up fake appointments. It has become a huge issue. Girls I know are telling me some days its 50% fake appointments. They have to trust the guys going to show up so they can't schedule anyone else. So even the legit girls are asking for a deposit more to make sure they guy is real.
Originally Posted by LickALotTaPuss
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-22 21:24 #17341Regular Member

Posts: 23I'm not a cash app user
Any reports on her?
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...n/564060715063
I don't trust anyone wanting a deposit for a incall.
-
04-23-22 17:10 #17340Regular Member

Posts: 17Any Info on this one.
-
04-23-22 14:44 #17339Senior Member

Posts: 1296The Rose:
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...e/057494623089
Has anyone seen the "lovely" Rose since she is back in the game?? She was out of the loop for some reason but has reappeared. Any info would be appreciated.
Jimmy:
-
04-23-22 10:42 #17338Senior Member

Posts: 89Screening & deposits
I was so fed up that I requested to have my account deleted, but I'm still here, so I'll post. I remember starting in this hobby, 19 years ago. The only time I had to pay a deposit, was with the first woman I saw. I was a newbie with no references, so I paid it. I did worry about being ghosted and ripped off, but that didn't happen. She was a local girl and did see me, although it got delayed a bit. I then started trying to see ladies advertising on Eros, ones working agencies and visiting. No deposits, but screening was required. For most of them, all I had to do was show the lady a paycheck stub along with my I. D. Some agencies were a lot stricter, but I got thru them without much trouble. Being nice and honest to the booking ladies went a long way. I recently went thru screening again with a local lady and a deposit would have been required. I passed, but got turned down afterwards for something that had nothing to do with me. I won't go into any further details. It was guilt by presumed association. I was also given info for another UTR lady, but after 4 attempts at contacting her, with no reply, I've written her off no matter how great her pics were. I have no interest in seeing a drug addict, so there really isn't much to choose from after you eliminate the fake ads, ripoffs, and stings. I liked my time in indys. You earned a couple of references and you were good to see anyone on that site, as long as you kept those references current. With what some of the better local ladies charge, I'm about ready to go back to seeing the visiting ladies on eros. Once you get verified thru an agency, it is simple to see any of their other providers. It might cost a lot, but a lot less aggravation and almost guaranteed great experience. They aren't talked about much on this site, so you probably won't hear from me again. Also my account should be gone sometime, not sure why it isn't already. Good luck guys, I'm done here!











Reply With Quote





