Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26039

    First time posting in a while.

    Hello gents!

    I had a dream last night and it did nothing but remind me of why I quit mongering in the first place. These women are horrible. It's like the drugs have gotten worse and they've gotten worse. I'm pretty liberal with my money nowadays and I literally paid a girl to leave. I have an apartment in town that I stay at when I'm here, and I use for excursions. Holy crap! I can't deal with these chick's. I think if I'm going to monger from now on, I'm just going to get a tranny to blow me. I hear there's far less problems!

  2. #26038
    Quote Originally Posted by KarlGnter2  [View Original Post]
    I always prefer slim and Busty Escorts but they are hard to find.
    Well me too. But I have yet to find one of those at all in jax that's worth the time.

  3. #26037

    Coming from out of town

    Hey Jacksonville peeps. I'll be in town for a few days and was thinking about seeing Jojo. Any input as far as being in a safe area, is she GFE, is it bbj?

    Or if you have a better suggestion I'm down for that. I prefer younger and nice body.

    Any information would be greatly appreciated.

  4. #26036

    Busty

    Busty Escorts have always been my first choice, as I have big tits. They are always satisfying.

  5. #26035

    Busty and Slim

    I always prefer slim and Busty Escorts but they are hard to find.

  6. #26034

    Spyce

    Anyone got any intel on this one? Normally thick isn't my thing. But those tits swinging while getting some headache relief I might do.

    But cannot find anything on her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/845776459004

  7. #26033

    Karmen that tried set me up

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    So, I received this from someone who knows his shidd very well and thank you sir! If he wants to chime in, I'll let him reveal himself, but he graciously provided the information you need to stay away from this robber!

    https://www.news4jax.com/news/2016/0...ds-to-robbery/
    For all the simps that's pussy whipped to Karmen. Karmen has a history of Shady behavior, Here is proof from Powerhouse.

  8. #26032

    Most interested

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/479637928973

    Just weird never seen a review for her, considering how she looks, and those big jugs. So I'm a little skeptical to sample the goods LOL.
    I would be most interested in your findings, she looks new and fresh.

  9. #26031

    About this incident

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    So, I received this from someone who knows his shidd very well and thank you sir! If he wants to chime in, I'll let him reveal himself, but he graciously provided the information you need to stay away from this robber!

    https://www.news4jax.com/news/2016/0...ds-to-robbery/
    I stand to be corrected. I thought it was at the notel she stayed at off Baymeadows and I-95, but apparently, it was further down, I guess, near outlet mall or something off I-95.

  10. #26030

    Anyone seen this one?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/479637928973

    Just weird never seen a review for her, considering how she looks, and those big jugs. So I'm a little skeptical to sample the goods LOL.

  11. #26029
    Shill for Nikki ignore my posts


    Posts: 10

    Big booty Nikki

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Nikki don't do this again

    A2

  12. #26028

    Nikki

    Saw big booty Nikki for a QV. Good service and a fat butt. Menu open. Finished doggy and left my kids on her *hole.

  13. #26027

    Mandy Mandy Mandy

    It's M3 posting. The other Mandy gave her the account info so she could start posting again. I was just wondering who she is.

    Quote Originally Posted by StewieGriffin  [View Original Post]
    The person In the pic is Mandy. Not Mandy x3. And she is currently Downtown and probably will be for awhile so that is not her posting.

  14. #26026

    About Karmen or Rhi

    So, I received this from someone who knows his shidd very well and thank you sir! If he wants to chime in, I'll let him reveal himself, but he graciously provided the information you need to stay away from this robber!

    https://www.news4jax.com/news/2016/0...ds-to-robbery/

  15. #26025
    Quote Originally Posted by MekaleKahi  [View Original Post]
    Not to dispute your account, and it's possible I overlooked something, but I reviewed the County Clerk of Courts website and found no such record. Mind all of you, this is a VERY handy tool to look up pubic records on anyone, I've used it for personal reasons myself. I won't get into what I found or not otherwise here regarding Karmen here, but if anyone has any more information on this assault / robbery I'd be interested to see it. Otherwise without citation, and again no offense to you Powerhouse, it feels like hearsay.

    https://www2.duvalclerk.com/records
    Well, if you be a little patient and give me time, I hope to be able to find the information shortly. Remember I said give me some time so I can find the article? You might say, "why not wait until you get the information?" Such a statement would not necessarily be unreasonable; however, given the recent events of another robbery, and since I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that this incident occurred because I saw her several times, I felt it was imperative, for the safety of others, to be aware of this issue. She started out escorting at the airport years ago before she moved to the Baymeadows area—she used to be a stripper at the time. The incident took place at the Motel 6, which is currently the Knights Inn.

    I remember this distinctly because she used to see me for dirt cheap back then, but as with most of these girls, they get a little big for their britches and she upped her rates significantly. I also remember thinking to myself after that incident that I was glad she made it more difficult to see me given what she had done. I felt the same fate could have happened to me. I'd rather err on the side of caution than sit back and wait for her to do it again.

    Again, if you exercise a little patience, perhaps you'll be rewarded sooner than later with the information. I used to have her on social media but for some reason, I cannot find her anymore. Keep in mind, I don't know if she used a different name back then, which would make it hard for you to search any records. She did get married after her uncle stay, which is why I am saying to you that the current name you're searching is probably not the same name used back then. At any rate, stay tuned and above all, if you value your safety, stay away from Karmen! Then again, do as you wish, it's certainly your life.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape