Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 630 of 1230 FirstFirst ... 130 530 580 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 680 730 1130 ... LastLast
Results 9,436 to 9,450 of 18436
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9001

    WittyPrimaDonna

    Fake- they're trying to use creativity instead of just asking for gas money or babysitting money upfront. She instead asked for "a Quality Time Assurance fee of $150" LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-d80e43555dca

  2. #9000
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil86  [View Original Post]
    She has small boobs, but great body. Her hair is a wig though.
    This is her real hair isn't it? With that weird yellow color?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-db10b16cbd2a

  3. #8999

    Her body is good

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    In her profile, she uses the term aliens and admits that she is "strange". Not a shocker that she is BSC. How is her body? Can't tell from the pictures.
    She has small boobs, but great body. Her hair is a wig though.

  4. #8998
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    In her profile, she uses the term aliens and admits that she is "strange". Not a shocker that she is BSC. How is her body? Can't tell from the pictures.
    Her profile - https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-caa75652d34d.

    Looks so much similar to another BSC.

    BeckyBoop - https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-db10b16cbd2a.

  5. #8997

    Profile is telling

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil86  [View Original Post]
    Avoid this girl. Too much drama, quoted 600 but agreed on 300. Once in the room the first round was fine (had to use condom). The drama started when I was started going for second round. Fist she said that she only does one round the first time and I am pressuring her. I did not. Started yelling and saying that she was sexully assulted before that's the reason she is not comfortable, changed her tune that she does second round but needs more money. Keep away from her, huge GPS, asks for more money in the middle of the session and only semi GFE.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-caa75652d34d
    In her profile, she uses the term aliens and admits that she is "strange". Not a shocker that she is BSC. How is her body? Can't tell from the pictures.

  6. #8996

    Same Convo

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-43648b729624

    Insists on hosting, does not want to get a room, makes me hesitant.
    I reached out and have been communicating as well. Same deal. She is ready to meet at a reasonable price point, but insist that I come to her place. She is either a unicorn or a total set up! Passed.

  7. #8995

    Avoid her, too much drama

    Avoid this girl. Too much drama, quoted 600 but agreed on 300. Once in the room the first round was fine (had to use condom). The drama started when I was started going for second round. Fist she said that she only does one round the first time and I am pressuring her. I did not. Started yelling and saying that she was sexully assulted before that's the reason she is not comfortable, changed her tune that she does second round but needs more money. Keep away from her, huge GPS, asks for more money in the middle of the session and only semi GFE.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-caa75652d34d

  8. #8994
    Quote Originally Posted by HaneDales  [View Original Post]
    Anyone thinks it's still worth to get on seeking?
    I'd hold off for now if I were you. The talent pool is thin at best and the sense of entitlement is deep. Just my opinion of course.

  9. #8993

    Still worth to re-up on SA?

    Anyone thinks it's still worth to get on seeking?

  10. #8992

    Princesslady72

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-43648b729624

    Insists on hosting, does not want to get a room, makes me hesitant.

  11. #8991
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Whose she bringing with and are they spending the weekend? FFS.

  12. #8990

    KendalV

    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    Here is her link, Kendalv.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/fil...2-2bc1319f5c41

    Chatted with her a month ago. She gave me her number 4 or 5 sentences into our conversation. I never reached out. Yep pro vibe and I just wasn't feeling pursuing her.
    Same here. She started a conversation and within 4-5 messages she sent her number without provocation and mentioned she was looking for PPM. Def a pro.

  13. #8989

  14. #8988
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met her? She refuses to share face pics "due to the nature of the site". Prefers to meet face to face, which I can appreciate that part. But I'm don't want to waste my time meeting her if she's got a butterface. So if anyone's met her and can confirm I'd much appreciate it. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-24abf94f5897
    The no face pic is usually a deal breaker for me, but I'd take a chance with this one. Meet in public for a drink and see what happens.

  15. #8987
    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I wasn't asking you to count the time you take to nap in between. Seriously, I don't if I am picking the ones who don't like to fuck or not, the last one started saying it's too big and taking too much time. Too bad since she's hot and I'd love to keep going more with her, and had to finish up before she closed shop. I feel like these SBs are acting like a GF.
    Dude,

    I wish I was napping. Its usually straight 2-3 hours maybe a total of 15 minutes break to piss or rehydrate.

    My old ass can't take these marathons anymore. I'm still recovering from last weekend's fuck session.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape