Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18396

    Korean Girls

    Hey guys been in San Diego for a few days now and haven't ventured out yet. Looking for a place with Korean girls. I saw SDAG is a good agency but I'm not here that long so I don't think I'll be able to get thru the screening process. Any good pointers? If not any good FBSM people you guys recommend? I'm generally out of Hawaii so I'd be happy to share if any of you are ever out in Hawaii.

  2. #18395

    Diamond Spa in La Mesa

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandFan  [View Original Post]
    I was going my fuzzy intel as I was walking over. I should have called ahead first and do a few minutes research. Someone on this thread mentioned an Eva at Diamond and I made an incorrect connection linking 108 Eva to Diamond (on 6th).
    There's an Eva at Diamond Spa in La Mesa. That's where the confusion is. A lot of common names used for both the girls and the spas in the AMP world. Yes, best to do your research and be sure of what you're getting yourself into. Of course, there is something to be said about the thrill of the unknown of trying somewhere / someone new. I used to enjoy that thrill, but not anymore for me. To each their own I suppose.

    Mr MuffMan.

  3. #18394
    Quote Originally Posted by DavDerk  [View Original Post]
    Found myself today with some time on my hands and cash in my pocket so decided to go have some fun. I was going to go check out NLBC today but after island's report (and the possibility of only one girl that seemed over worked / booked for the day) I decided to go shop around. First stop was Young spa. Rang the doorbell and waited about 3-5 minutes until a young tatted latina girl (I'm guessing it was Sophia based on previous reports) came to the window and said they were busy for the next 20 min. I decided not to wait and went up the street to Green spa. Again, met with a "we're busy right now" by the girl who answered (I couldn't tell who it was, I have a hard time seeing people through those security gates). It dawned on me that I've usually gotten good service over at Moon so I went down there and paid them a visit.

    Young-ish late 20's early 30's asian answers the doorbell and lets me right in after asking if I had been there before (the answer is always yes). After taking me to the room (the smallest room on the left) she said her name was Apple and gets right down to business and asks if I did everything last time I was there, motioning for bang bang. I said yes. She takes house and tip fee up, leaves and lets me get undressed. She comes in and strips down, little thicker but not bad, I'd say large C or D MM's and a fun personality. She has me lay on my stomach and puts my hands on her legs to start things off and give a brief rub, then transitions over to rubber her tits along my back and body. Asks me to flips and puts on a cover and starts giving CBJ. I'm not really fond of CBJ's but she was already going and it wasn't too bad so I let it go. After a few minutes she jumps on top and starts riding me. We go from her on top, to mish to doggy before I blow in the bag. When looking at her you would think that she would have a nice plush rump to plow into but it was actually medium sized, maybe slightly flat. Throughout the whole time she was moaning, almost a little too much. She denied all attempts for extras like FIV, DATY or DFK's. She said "for safety". She asked me if I wanted to shower, which I did, then returned to the room, talked to her a little bit about how long she's been there and off I went..
    Young tatted Latina. Need that.

  4. #18393
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandFan  [View Original Post]
    I was going my fuzzy intel as I was walking over. I should have called ahead first and do a few minutes research. Someone on this thread mentioned an Eva at Diamond and I made an incorrect connection linking 108 Eva to Diamond (on 6th).
    People were talking about Eva at Diamond Spa in La Mesa.

  5. #18392

    Young tatted girl

    Quote Originally Posted by DavDerk  [View Original Post]
    Found myself today with some time on my hands and cash in my pocket so decided to go have some fun. I was going to go check out NLBC today but after island's report (and the possibility of only one girl that seemed over worked / booked for the day) I decided to go shop around. First stop was Young spa. Rang the doorbell and waited about 3-5 minutes until a young tatted latina girl (I'm guessing it was Sophia based on previous reports) came to the window and said they were busy for the next 20 min. I decided not to wait and went up the street to Green spa. Again, met with a "we're busy right now" by the girl who answered (I couldn't tell who it was, I have a hard time seeing people through those security gates). It dawned on me that I've usually gotten good service over at Moon so I went down there and paid them a visit.

    Young-ish late 20's early 30's asian answers the doorbell and lets me right in after asking if I had been there before (the answer is always yes). After taking me to the room (the smallest room on the left) she said her name was Apple and gets right down to business and asks if I did everything last time I was there, motioning for bang bang. I said yes. She takes house and tip fee up, leaves and lets me get undressed. She comes in and strips down, little thicker but not bad, I'd say large C or D MM's and a fun personality. She has me lay on my stomach and puts my hands on her legs to start things off and give a brief rub, then transitions over to rubber her tits along my back and body. Asks me to flips and puts on a cover and starts giving CBJ. I'm not really fond of CBJ's but she was already going and it wasn't too bad so I let it go. After a few minutes she jumps on top and starts riding me. We go from her on top, to mish to doggy before I blow in the bag. When looking at her you would think that she would have a nice plush rump to plow into but it was actually medium sized, maybe slightly flat. Throughout the whole time she was moaning, almost a little too much. She denied all attempts for extras like FIV, DATY or DFK's. She said "for safety". She asked me if I wanted to shower, which I did, then returned to the room, talked to her a little bit about how long she's been there and off I went.
    Ill tell you now it wasn't Sofia. Sofia isn't really young and she isn't tatted up. Did you get to see how she was buult tho? I'm mostly a 1 time try them all kinda guy.

  6. #18391

    Eva

    I was going my fuzzy intel as I was walking over. I should have called ahead first and do a few minutes research. Someone on this thread mentioned an Eva at Diamond and I made an incorrect connection linking 108 Eva to Diamond (on 6th).

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJo8  [View Original Post]
    Which Eva are you referring to?

    The Eva at 108 remains at 108, and I don't believe is interested in changing venues.

    Apple, Sophia, and Mia are the 108 vets.

  7. #18390
    Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts


    Posts: 472

    108 / Eva

    Which Eva are you referring to?

    The Eva at 108 remains at 108, and I don't believe is interested in changing venues.

    Apple, Sophia, and Mia are the 108 vets.

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandFan  [View Original Post]
    Eva was no where to be seen, perhaps she left already. I thought diamond on 6th is a sister shop to 108 but SaSa had no clue about 108.

  8. #18389
    Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts


    Posts: 472

    Clarification

    My review mentioned Amy.

    Kayla is her longtime partner, Emma. Also Kiki while she was at 108.

    Got to love that spitting into the bucket. Haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteTheGreat  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lily a while back at Flanders. Is her new name at 7 Spa Amy or Kayla? Or is Kayla a totally different girl? And if she is a different person, are you saying she does the same warm water BBBJ spit in the bucket routine as Lily?

  9. #18388
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandFan  [View Original Post]
    I did get an explanation later saying that she tried to contact Kiki many times but didn't reply. She also explained Kiki was expected to work today but was a no show, so I believe she did the best she could. In hindsight, I should have taken her offer to session with her at the start of my visit.
    Hay boss, was this session today? I've been trying to message the number and no reply. I figured they were busy. Been trying to set up a session with Kiki as well.

  10. #18387

    Morning adventure

    I was curious on some of the spas that have not been getting attention. So I drove to mrc first thing. Lady with a body like lily greeted me, body probably not as good. She was a granny so I made up an excuse and left. Panda turned down lusk so I kept driving. Went to see if I could see kiki so I drove to nlbs. Lady in a pink dress took me straight to the back room to wait. I asked for kiki but she said nothing. I watch a monger come in for 10 mins and then she came back to say hi. Apparently she was working by herself, and she said kiki left. She put her hands down my pants and begged me to stay but I wasnt feeling it. She was probably 6 in the face maybe 6. 5 or 7 body. In the ten minutes I waited I saw 3 mongers on the cameras. In those ten minutes she ran to the bathroom twice to spit and clean. Location is very discreet on the weekends. Granny at mrc might have been more attractive.

  11. #18386

    Moon. Apple

    Found myself today with some time on my hands and cash in my pocket so decided to go have some fun. I was going to go check out NLBC today but after island's report (and the possibility of only one girl that seemed over worked / booked for the day) I decided to go shop around. First stop was Young spa. Rang the doorbell and waited about 3-5 minutes until a young tatted latina girl (I'm guessing it was Sophia based on previous reports) came to the window and said they were busy for the next 20 min. I decided not to wait and went up the street to Green spa. Again, met with a "we're busy right now" by the girl who answered (I couldn't tell who it was, I have a hard time seeing people through those security gates). It dawned on me that I've usually gotten good service over at Moon so I went down there and paid them a visit.

    Young-ish late 20's early 30's asian answers the doorbell and lets me right in after asking if I had been there before (the answer is always yes). After taking me to the room (the smallest room on the left) she said her name was Apple and gets right down to business and asks if I did everything last time I was there, motioning for bang bang. I said yes. She takes house and tip fee up, leaves and lets me get undressed. She comes in and strips down, little thicker but not bad, I'd say large C or D MM's and a fun personality. She has me lay on my stomach and puts my hands on her legs to start things off and give a brief rub, then transitions over to rubber her tits along my back and body. Asks me to flips and puts on a cover and starts giving CBJ. I'm not really fond of CBJ's but she was already going and it wasn't too bad so I let it go. After a few minutes she jumps on top and starts riding me. We go from her on top, to mish to doggy before I blow in the bag. When looking at her you would think that she would have a nice plush rump to plow into but it was actually medium sized, maybe slightly flat. Throughout the whole time she was moaning, almost a little too much. She denied all attempts for extras like FIV, DATY or DFK's. She said "for safety". She asked me if I wanted to shower, which I did, then returned to the room, talked to her a little bit about how long she's been there and off I went.

    Overall I'd give the experience a B. It really wasn't bad, and Apple was more than accommodating and was a very nice girl. Fact is that I got spoiled by Molly at NLBC a few weeks back and that is my new litmus for moving forward. I never thought I'd be into the GFE but it makes such a difference in the O that it's going to have to be there for me to get my rocks off fully at one of these places. Happy hunting.

  12. #18385
    Next week is pay week. The goal is to get a Latina or the Ukrainian chick woot.

  13. #18384

    NLBC followup

    I did get an explanation later saying that she tried to contact Kiki many times but didn't reply. She also explained Kiki was expected to work today but was a no show, so I believe she did the best she could. In hindsight, I should have taken her offer to session with her at the start of my visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandFan  [View Original Post]
    I setup a meeting with Kiki yesterday for a meeting early today but when I got there, only Hunni was there. ...
    Question is, why take my booking if the girl was not even going to show up. Totally wasted time.

  14. #18383

    108/ ocean- Sophie

    Early Saturday morning visit, walked in I was greeted by Sophie. Wearing a bright coloured short skirt that definitely accentuated her cute ass. She has a nearly perfect body. She's very fit and toned body with a very willing attitude to make me happy.

    On the way into the room Eva said something to her and she asked me if I would massage her. Always trying to accommodate the providers I said yes because face it who wouldn't want to lay their hands on a very hot provider naked body.

    After an introductory make out session with a lot of slow deep kissing, soon she was naked as well, face down as I started to massage her shoulders she told me she didn't want to strong pressure so I which to long slow gliding of my forearms over her skin running down the length of her smooth soft back rising on her perfect cute house before running down her legs. I enjoyed the feeling of the soft skin on skin contact as I continue to glide my arms Over her soft smooth skin. Working my way down her body, I started more frequently running my hand over her ass and start to touch her pussy. Soon I was slowly kissing down her shoulder before gently kissing and licking her inner thighs working my way up to her pussy.

    She responded by lifting her ass in the air and soon my tongue was going deep and licking her perfect little pussy. My which caused her ass to wiggle even more with some audible sounds of pleasure.

    Soon I moved over to the side of the table and she started licking my balls. Slowly running her tongue up and down my shaft before she started to take it fully down her throat. Her BBBJ sucking skills are impressive and we took turns licking and sucking each other before it was time to suit up.

    Honestly the long slow build up left me really hard and soon I was pushing deep fast and furious with a gentle slapping motion as she wrapped her legs around me and squeeze me tight, She has actually controlled her pussy muscles and was squeezing me the whole time when I was pounding her missionary.

    The whole experience was pretty amazing from the initial hugging and kissing to the sensual skin on skin contact of exploring her body, I finally had to release inside her with a long slow shuddering orgasm.

    Hot towel cleanup and for the rest of the session we just laid down arm and arm gently holding each other and kissing. It truly was a warm sensual encounter that left me feeling great, so nice to have spend a little time next to this lovely fuck machine.

    160 tip and definitely lives up to the previous reviews.

  15. #18382
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandFan  [View Original Post]

    To make things worse, walked over to diamond spa on 6th and drew SaSa. She is a MILF, ok looking but with nice tits. I did see Apple and was thinking of switching but SaSa already took my cash. Sasa kept asking for doubles and extra tips. What happened next was nongfe, kiss gently on lips closed mouth, CBJ, cfs to completion. At least the fucking was satisfying even though nongfe. I slightly overpaid since I gave the same amount I took to NLBC for what I got (no massage). Eva was no where to be seen, perhaps she left already. I thought diamond on 6th is a sister shop to 108 but SaSa had no clue about 108.
    MiMi was just helping with Diamond Hillcrest, it's not a "sister shop. " I believed it's SaSa first trip to San Diego so she may not know the 108 reference.

    Eva was no where to be seen? Did you also go to 108? She does not work at Diamond.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape